Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland (6023 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / TECNO Releases Video Of Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by sorextee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
i bliv the op works for injoo or gionee cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Piusman: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
word man......the guys totally jobless!
I seem not to get the significance of this post though!

daphid25:
Some words are better left unsaid, but then again CitizenFour is an !mbecile.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Piusman: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dude!...when somebody comes online and talks about phones. it's left for you to make your personal researches on the phone before buying. Thank God you agreed tecno has made good phones which they dey didn't force anybody to buy. If people are buying it's because the products are speaking for themselves!

WeNoGoDie:

Thanks jooh. You said the truth and nobody should deter you.

They give false and exergerated reviews about Tecno phones. This makes people even borrow money and buy with high expectations and in most cases suffer deep loss and regret.

Tecno no doubt has some good Phones but why exergerate the features. Why say the battery lasts 1 week on heavy usage when we know there's no phone ever made till date that can last up 2 whole days in "real" heavy usage.

As an individual already mentioned their problem is with false advertising as a against truthful actual user opinions.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by JustOutstanding: 4:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Hey... See drama for Nairaland ooo...Abeg, lets make a movie out of this...
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Penaldo: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
WeNoGoDie:

Thanks jooh. You said the truth and nobody should deter you.

They give false and exergerated reviews about Tecno phones. This makes people even borrow money and buy with high expectations and in most cases suffer deep loss and regret.

Tecno no doubt has some good Phones but why exergerate the features. Why say the battery lasts 1 week on heavy usage when we know there's no phone ever made till date that can last up 2 whole days in "real" heavy usage.

As an individual already mentioned their problem is with false advertising as a against truthful actual user opinions.
Guy wetin be your own na? I no get freedom to discuss a brand ag[/quote]na you recruit me for tecno marketting department abi? Nonsense
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Penaldo: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
henry007:
You opened a fresh account to post this. You're definitely fishy yourself.
Don't mind the clown that thinks he has opinion
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Penaldo: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dam5reey:

See mumu... you registered an account yesterday....
Spending 39minutes online and you were able to list these names...

You are sick..... from inside....
Whom are you fooling....

your first thread and post is list of Tecno marketers on Nairaland... which account where you using before...?

Why didn't you include my user name as well...

Supporting a brand is like becoming a fan.... I support a football club with passion does not mean they are paying me...

Receive some sense right now...
Too many attention seekers... BTW this thread is only doing free publicity for tecno. I wish the claim of me being a tecno staff is true.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
ennyhola:
so ibibiofirstlady na Tecno marketer.... choi! she's is always commenting on my L8 thread as if she is about buying the phone because she fell in love with it........choi...Abajo!!!! She don use style interview sha...
I just noticed you. have I told you to buy any tecno phone? I fell in love with tecno and I use Boom J8 which I cherish. As for L8 plus I am a fan because of the battery life. I am also a fan of the new C9 due to sharp camera quality but who says I can have them all? That won't stop me from talking about the brand nor the products.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Some people can misbehave though. OP is only a troublemaker
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
Piusman:
word man......the guys totally jobless!
I seem not to get the significance of this post though!

I am waiting for him to list PDP marketers or Chelsea marketers.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Leobreezy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
Errm , Piusman, Penaldo and Ibibiofirstlady can you guys explain why you're all registered on nairaland on the same day? undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Orator2383: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Glory12345:
Even you,you seem like someone that's working for another brand cuz ur moniker looks new like you just opened it and for someone that's just opening nairaland, you don't just make this kind of post,now

Who are you?
exactly!!!
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Dannybrainz: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Interesting... When am i gonna see the list of gionee, infinix marketers and the likes here grin
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Dannybrainz: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Penaldo:
Guy wetin be your own na? I no get freedom to discuss a brand agna you recruit me for tecno marketting department abi? Nonsense
Am confused oo.. So if someone discusses a native doctor here, then he advertises for him... Ok i kw what to do.... Straight to benin
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Leobreezy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dannybrainz:

Am confused oo.. So if someone discusses a native doctor here, then he advertises for him... Ok i kw what to do.... Straight to benin
Ode! See your life! You came back to quote yourself with another one of your accounts. Your stupidity expands beyond the reaches of the universe.

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by Elxandre(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Even if you are a marketer, should you recommend an L8 for someone over Galaxy S7

That's what happens on Nairaland.

They even registered on the same day.
I believe they are bots. cool

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by kendrick9(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2016
Leobreezy:
Errm , Piusman, Penaldo and Ibibiofirstlady can you guys explain why you're all registered on nairaland on the same day? undecided
something is definitely fishy.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Well done, Nairaland police
CitizenFour:
The following usernames belong to one or several tecno marketers putting on the guise of regular individual nairalanders

Xhaka
Penaldo
Ibibiofirstlady
Omoalajah
Gingerman876
TundeSalamu
Annabelrose
ChidinmaRose
Lambofri
BenKafor
Mosjames
Marinza
Winnijaf
Jonmoveek
Ana5000
Nwokoji1
Wandeabbas
Daphid25
Oluwadaemilola
JanethEze
Kolexepana
MaryWest
Cliveglobal1
Yinka360nl

Don't believe the flowery comments given by these persons about tecno phones as they are marketers who are bent on using deception to influence nairalanders to purchase tecno phones.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
There'll be haters
waterhouse071:
Tecno doesn't need to deceive people, their products should speak for them.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
So if one comments on a thread, That makes d person a marketer? Funny how u guys think
ennyhola:
so ibibiofirstlady na Tecno marketer.... choi! she's is always commenting on my L8 thread as if she is about buying the phone because she fell in love with it........choi...Abajo!!!! She don use style interview sha...
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Don't mind him
Kenneth10110:
Surprise am not there you self your update is false
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Proof of where they invade other threads and bad mouth competitors products?
Randerl:
Op weldone for the compilation. Tecno Marketers are the greatest menace to NL and the foremost Trolls on the Phone Section.

But, l think is Ok for them to create and promote their own topics provided they don't invade other threads and bad mouth competitors products.

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lmao
Olasco93:
No take Job wey I dey do they laff,
no condition is permanent,
because all fingers are not equal.
Oga Landlord make you no forget
say one day your pikin go travel
and if he travel make you no forget say
another landlord go dey show am trouble
anything you do your fellow man today,
ahhh ready for your own tomorrow by brother wickedness no dey pay, person go dey but he no dey Change.
No take Job wey I dey do they laff ooo,
because all fingers are not equal...
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nairaland china
Olasco93:
because all fingers are not equal.
Oga Landlord make you no forget
say one day your pikin go travel
and if he travel make you no forget say
another landlord go dey show am trouble
anything you do your fellow man today,
ahhh ready for your own tomorrow by brother wickedness no dey pay, person go dey but he no dey Change.
No take Job wey I dey do they laff ooo,
because all fingers are not equal...
Lmao, person wey im head no correct
Norman4real:
Thanks, now give us a list of people who are hell bent on ruining Tecno's image, supposedly hired by competing brands... Thanks again grin grin
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Leave am now, shebi dem dey pay am to be bad belle
louiscole360:
Alaye, what the f is this?

Don't goan find work for yourself too.
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Definitely
louiscole360:

I second the motion. You seem to have been on NL for long for a new account like yours.

I sense a motive behind this
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who are you really?
Glory12345:
Even you,you seem like someone that's working for another brand cuz ur moniker looks new like you just opened it and for someone that's just opening nairaland, you don't just make this kind of post,now

Who are you?
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Your business
Babalegba:
Very annoying set of people.Their antics has made me develop some kind of dislike for Tecno products
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol, if dem dorn hire you, remember me self
TundeSalamu:

OP.
To commence with....

I am a Tecno fan.
Yes. The same way some people come to this forum to focus only on sports politics and travel, is same way I came here to read about phones, tecno in particular, and I browse other sections too.

yes i agree that I am not rich enough to buy the big big phones, but Tecno works for me.

I have never misled anyone here. I only write based on experience or what I hear.

This will not deter me. I will come to Nairaland when i have time and comment anyhow I like.

If you like, create a thread that will make FP saying that I Tunde omo Salamu is a Tecno marketer.
Nonsense.

Infact, with the love I have for Tecno, they have to notice me and employ me.

If I earn money for doing something I love, it is a win win.

in osho baba voice

OP, go and Dieeee cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baba, you dorn cast
Dam5reey:

See mumu... you registered an account yesterday....
Spending 39minutes online and you were able to list these names...

You are sick..... from inside....
Whom are you fooling....

your first thread and post is list of Tecno marketers on Nairaland... which account where you using before...?

Why didn't you include my user name as well...

Supporting a brand is like becoming a fan.... I support a football club with passion does not mean they are paying me...

Receive some sense right now...

1 Like

Re: List Of Tecno Marketers Operating On Nairaland by onekindaguy: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Different people with different mentalities now, everyone can't think the same way
Norman4real:
I don't know why some people find it hard to believe that you can genuinely just like something without without shady motives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My IOS Games (photos) / How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s / 2017 Version Of Nokia 3310 On The Way - See Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.