Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration (11053 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With Biafra Council Of Elders In Anambra / Ogah’s Inauguration As Abia Governor Stalled due to Absence of Abia Chief Judge / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by kahal29: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2016
ChIkZiE:
Anyone living in Abia state know that Uche Ogah has the mandate of Abians

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by sekundosekundo: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2016
ChIkZiE:
Anyone living in Abia state know that Uche Ogah has the mandate of Abians

You are speaking for yourself not for Abians

2 Likes

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by sekundosekundo: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2016
CJERRYEMILEX:
Can you imagine the set of people Op called Abia elders Traditional prime ministers and Village heads who has not gone anywhere but in their interior villages tapping palm wine. let me tell you no well educated or hardworking individual can tie himself down or waste his life in the village in the name of Traditional prime minister and village head. this set of people need nothing but only goat and yam to sing your praises. besides who know them

Rented traditional rulers and elders. @OP can you show us their names pls.

2 Likes

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by fergie001: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Akwukwuegbu is wonderful.This is a man from the same clan with T.A.Orji and yet opposes everything while Ochendo was in office.He detests the former governor like poo.Ironically,3 of his children were in d cabinet of the former governor and are still involved with The State hierarchy.This kind of men are rare to find.
The Ogah/Ikpeazu impasse will test the veracity of the Courts.We all saw what happened to Messi and tax evasion,we should be more serious in this Country.

1 Like

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by sekundosekundo: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2016
iamauxin:
I'm from Abia State, and I can validly tell you that this is really the authentic elders of Abia.

You mean Abia has Traditional Prime Minister, even the chairman of traditional rulers Chief Eberechi Dick is not there. My dear you are not from Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by GodblessNig247(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2016
marY70:
the struggle for power

That's the true definition of politics
Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by obumkeke(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Ojayk:
This is one thing I hate about Nigeria Politics, a case of two brothers in the same party fighting over a mandate won and lost in a hereto peaceful family, instead of the elders to sit together and find a way to settle the issue in a family manner, they are busy dividing the family by acts and words.
Ikpeazu has state resources to fight as much as he can, Ogah is now attractive to banks in terms of getting loans and can pledge to change to APC if FG helps him win, then Oti will go back to court to claim victory against Ogah (maybe with ikpeazu's support) . At the long run Abia would be in debt and at the mercy of any camp that wins the battle. Abia and Abians should think twice.

Sorry to say, some Abia leaders are opportunist... Elders are hungry so when they see where the money is flowing from, they channel their resources to that area not minding the consequencies. But as soon as it backfires? They turn around and start buying gifts.

Orjih left that state in total disarray, now someonenis trying to settle foen and bring back its glory, another has surfaced... In essence, by the time the state has gone through all these political struggle, it would have been set back while its counterparts would have advanced in developments.

God help Abia state!!
Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by obumkeke(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
fergie001:
Akwukwuegbu is wonderful.This is a man from the same clan with T.A.Orji and yet opposes everything while Ochendo was in office.He detests the former governor like poo.Ironically,3 of his children were in d cabinet of the former governor and are still involved with The State hierarchy.This kind of men are rare to find.
The Ogah/Ikpeazu impasse will test the veracity of the Courts.We all saw what happened to Messi and tax evasion,we should be more serious in this Country.

Oga, Ikpeazu didnt evade tax like messi o!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by Saintp(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2016
fergie001:

I think the law should be applied with common sense. The judge and Inec seem nt to have applied common sense. This looming anarchy and confusion would have been averted if the governor was allowed to exhaust his appeals before issuing a certificate of return to ogah. if Alex Otti was sworn in when he was declared winner by the appeal court and supreme court upturned it, would it have made sense?
I don't even know why the rush, if ogah is sure of his seat, why not exercise patience for the supreme court to rule after all his tenure starts from when he is sworn in.
The courts should stop creating unnecessary confusion. This was suppose to be a simple case bt it has now been turned to confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Money don exchange hands. grin

1 Like

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by brexit: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Abia state is not like every other state,it goes by the name"Gods own state"a lot of evil has been done over the years in terms of leadership and governance,so let us watch out as things work according to Gods plan.Unfortunately,most respondents argue out of contest and it shows their sense of shallow thinking.The essence of this is for people to give their candid opinion where they have experience and expertise.Imagine non lawyers bringing sentiments into a vital legal matter,enough of this rubbish,you have GOOFED.
Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by ezenonso: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2016
No name of elders, no pictures beware

1 Like

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by iamauxin(m): 9:23am On Jul 07, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You mean Abia has Traditional Prime Minister, even the chairman of traditional rulers Chief Eberechi Dick is not there. My dear you are not from Abia State.
I said authentic 'Elders'
Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by restored2016(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Nameless and Faceless Elders! I laugh in hausa!

1 Like

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by Esychem(f): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
JuanJO:
but wait ooo, am I d only one dat thinks Abia state is a curse State
Other states are busy implementing 2016 budgets and they are busy looking for who goes to Court and who to rule.
A state where 0 road is motorable.
A state where Agbero do d work of taskforce.
A state where power hasn't change hand over yrs
A state filled with Curruption

I think ur state is d cursed one. do u think well. people that have not been to abia, typing worse on social media, all u hear is aba dirty aba spoilt. even my first time in eziama, gra and some fine places in aba, I couldn't believed this is the place people term so bad, remember aba is a large commercial area. come to think of it, have u been umuahia, abriba, isiukwuato etc before? when u tour the good roads even to people's village and farmland route, then u shd learn to say what u kn. if not that curse go land for ur head now......

2 Likes

Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by ekhai(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
fergie001:
From your comment, Akwukwuegbu is a real man worthy of emulation, if he actually opposed a kind man while his children were in the cabinet.
Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by JuanJO(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
Esychem:

I think ur state is d cursed one. do u think well. people that have not been to abia, typing worse on social media, all u hear is aba dirty aba spoilt. even my first time in eziama, gra and some fine places in aba, I couldn't believed this is the place people term so bad, remember aba is a large commercial area. come to think of it, have u been umuahia, abriba, isiukwuato etc before? when u tour the good roads even to people's village and farmland route, then u shd learn to say what u kn. if not that curse go land for ur head now......
Oga script writer... u not even making sense at all, u know portharcourt road? umuocham road? uratta road? faulks road by Ikey mango? umungasi? abi na dia express way etc... oga have u been to Anambra onitsha? Imo owerri? As long as am concern Abia needs rehabilitation
Re: Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration by caracas: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
JuanJO:
but wait ooo, am I d only one dat thinks Abia state is a curse State
Other states are busy implementing 2016 budgets and they are busy looking for who goes to Court and who to rule.
A state where 0 road is motorable.
A state where Agbero do d work of taskforce.
A state where power hasn't change hand over yrs
A state filled with Curruption
Hav u ever bin to abia before? Am sure the answer is no .
So for ur info umuahia the capital has the best motorable roads in Nigerian state capitals or cities .
Aba which was abandoned by the former governor for sentimental n personal reasons, is currently bin transformed by okezie ikpeazu.
So Stop bin myopic n an ignoramus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Ministry Budgets N168million For Fuel, Generator / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party / FG To Relocate College Of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.