Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial (2368 Views)

Important Reminder In Our Daily Life And Deen / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by reindeer: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
Too bad for those who think theres a problem with the guys burial.
He's dead and gone and his works will live long after him
Question is what are you folks doing now that you'll be remembered for?
believe me i dont think anyone will remember you for whining about how th guy was buried so just let it be, phew!
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by noetic2: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ Olabs
what I hate the most about your posts is the LIES u are fond of telling.

1. Adam was never a muslim. . .  . . if u claim he was. . . .I ask. . . .what revelation did he receive from allah? in how many days did allah create the earth?

2. if adam was a muslim. . .why did allah not tell adam himself to bury abel the same day?. . . . .this is called islamic fraud,  . .why did adam have to learn from an animal?

3. The second muslim case is a lie and a fraud. why would I believe that allah raised a person from dead? the same allah who said aaron was mary's sister? or that mary is God's wife?
allah comes across as an unintelligent ignoramus. ,   .allah could not have raised anyone from the dead. is there any non-koran/haddith evidence that backs your claim?

4. Gani gave specific instructions before he died. . . .  .not to be buried islamically. . . . . .he was also not a muslim fanatic . . .  .he had his reasons.
He probably realised afterall that allah is a monumental FRAUD.
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by olabowale(m): 2:22am On Sep 12, 2009
@Noetic: Arrogance is to much in your speech. The yoruba says arrogance leads destrutions. Learn from the history of those who have gone by. Fir'awn said he indeed was the lord of Egypt and by his command th Nile river flows, and said Musa did not have a God, even if he Pharaoh were to climb up to heaven by a high enough building that he was asking Hamana (Hamman) to build, heaven will be empty, so he did by arrogance say no one should worry about Mose and his Lord! Hamman existed like Qaarun in the court of the tyrannical King. And soon he was perish by the staff of Moses.

Ariel Shaon is the same thing, a modren day Pharaoh. Where is he now?

And finally to your manny questions: Muslim is defined a person surendering his will to Allah. When you summit, it is willingly not wrestled from you. And the fact that it is willing submission, it is a peaceful therefore, since there is no struggle or force used on you. I used Peaceful since it is willingly because of the incorrect thesis that Pligrim.1 presented about it.

Islam is the religion of Willing submission, where the tenets is foremost acceptance of ONE GOD ALLAH, and negating any others, known and unknow.

It is the definition that the Muslim says of their Religion, and you can try to critique it but dont say because you cant completely take it in that this process can apply to all people all generations, all the way back to Adam "OUR FATHER", your father and my father, this therefore points out to you, once again that Mary was also Aaron's sister, if you and I can be sons of Adam, that the concept of islam does not extend before the generation of Muhammad (AS). Read Quran, Ibrahim, in An Am towards the end that he was the first in his time to be a Muslim. He qualified it by saying his prayers (salati) , etc are for Allah's pleasure.
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by olabowale(m): 3:35am On Sep 12, 2009
@ Olabs
1. Adam was never a muslim. . . . . if u claim he was. . . .I ask. . . .what revelation did he receive from allah? in how many days did allah create the earth?
Allah says to Muhammad that Islam was completed on Muhammad (AS), showing that the process started way before Muhammad. Allah list some of the messengers, and or prophets (AS), in 41 to 54 of Surah Mariam, with some identifier qualities. Go read them. Ad as to your the numbers of days for reation, let give you my weekly responsibilities, and them use it to help you understand the numbers of days for creation,

In a week, I called Nigeria 7 days, then I eat 7 days. Then I shower 7 days, Then I sleep 7 days. Then I pray 7 days. Then I receive guess 3 days. I go out 1 day. If I stop here as my weekly activities, please add all the days I spend to complete my weekly activities? If my math is correct, it will be 39 days! How is that possible if a week is only 7 days? A smart person will know that all those things I do in seven days will include all of those things; at most 1 day I did every type of things, and in at least 3 days I did just only 5 things, each sharing a part of the day, and may even do the caling and while eating! This is the same with 6 days for total creations, some creation processes occur at the same time with others!

2. if adam was a muslim. . .why did allah not tell adam himself to bury abel the same day?. . . . .this is called islamic fraud, . .why did adam have to learn from an animal?
Cain killed Abel. Cain carried Abel around. Cain saw what the bird did as similar to what he did. So he imitated the burial as he saw the bird did. You dont read, thats your Biggest problem. How was it explained in the Bible or it was left alone.

3. The second muslim case is a lie and a fraud. why would I believe that allah raised a person from dead? the same allah who said aaron was mary's sister? or that mary is God's wife?
Jehovah as Jesus only repeated what was already available in creation in all his miracles and I ask you why not a thing never seen before, an original? You are son of Adam or are you not, a human being? And whenthe catholic saysMary is the mother of God Jesus and they say Jesus is the son of God the father, what do you from deduct get about mary and God the father?

By the way, there is no place in the Quran where what you said is insituated, directly or indirectly!

allah comes across as an unintelligent ignoramus. , .allah could not have raised anyone from the dead. is there any non-koran/haddith evidence that backs your claim?
Ask scholars of the Jewish faithabout how they finally stopped in their hearts by their tradition the belief of the "Calf", yet today they still have a branch known as Kabala! Ask them if a dead person was raised up to name hs killer by the meat of cow that they used to wake him up by the mere touch as per the instruction of Prophet Moses?

4. Gani gave specific instructions before he died. . . . .not to be buried islamically. . . . . .he was also not a muslim fanatic . . . .he had his reasons.
He probably realised afterall that allah is a monumental FRAUD.
And in all of that he did not convert to Christianity. His grand nephew is like a son to me, Dr. Ahmed Omokeyinde, in Ondo township accent, he they young Dr. is waxing stronger in Islam. And he knows that Islam is no fraud. Now tell me what I dont know, since all you are say =ing is alread been asnwred long time before yur asking it?

By the way what benefit is it to the body if a dead person is kept for hundreds of years not buried? He will before long then toyed around wit, look at whats happening to Fir'awn?!
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by ttruth(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
@post :

Who is Ansar- ud-deen to tell Gani family how to bury him ?

Nonsense !!! Please African have their traditions Okay !!!

Enough of this Arab Imperialism in the African continent angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry!!!

You observe Arab way of life, but the same Arab loathe black people !!!
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by ttruth(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2010

@noetic :

The charter of Al- Taqiyah allows Olabowale to lie and deceive other people about the true nature of Islam.
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by AbuZola3(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
U dey craze for head
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by ttruth(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

U dey craze for head

You dey craze for your brain no be small . Abuzola Bin Terror grin grin grin grin
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by AbuZola3(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
*chuckes*
Re: Ansar -ud-deen Society Frowns at Gani's Late Burial by ttruth(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2010
What is the meaning of Ansar-ud-deen ?

long hiss angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Muslim Songs Ever! / My Humble Opinion On The Recent Muslim Shi'i - Military Clash In The North / Clear Facts To Prove Why The Whole World Needs To Embrace Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.