Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! (878 Views)

URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? / Us Travel , Experienced People ..please Advice Before I Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by Ademat7(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Good day house
I'm a graduate of soil science and land management presently working in a greenhouse however my
sister wanted me to travel to US for work and other patrol
the man that will be helping me with the processing is a resident in US,he said he is going to say I'm a
worker in his firm in Nigeria (Atlas copco:construction and engineering firm) and they seek expansion et
al that's why they need me also he said there will be communication between his firm and US embassy...
PS; my fear is that I have no travel history but fund to pursue the travel is available
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by wanderlustian(f): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Ademat7:
Good day house
I'm a graduate of soil science and land management presently working in a greenhouse however my
sister wanted me to travel to US for work and other patrol
the man that will be helping me with the processing is a resident in US,he said he is going to say I'm a
worker in his firm in Nigeria (Atlas copco:construction and engineering firm) and they seek expansion et
al that's why they need me also he said there will be communication between his firm and US embassy...
PS; my fear is that I have no travel history but fund to pursue the travel is available

They will need to apply for a H1b visa for you from US, which is almost impossible to get this year, and you must be a genius for them to need you before the visA is approved. Don't make the mistake of applying gpr a b1 b2 visa because you will get denied.
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by Ademat7(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2016
wanderlustian:

They will need to apply for a H1b visa for you from US, which is almost impossible to get this year, and you must be a genius for them to need you before the visA is approved. Don't make the mistake of applying gpr a b1 b2 visa because you will get denied.
thanks for ur response,what then do u suggest I do because I don't want to start what will not be successful
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by wanderlustian(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Ademat7:
thanks for ur response,what then do u suggest I do because I don't want to start what will not be successful

The person employing you knows the process. He is expected to do everything from his end
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by Ademat7(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2016
wanderlustian:

The person employing you knows the process. He is expected to do everything from his end
but u said if he does d visa might still be denied,is there another way aside this company requesting for m of a thing? no vex to ma jamb questions.
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by sobastical: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2016
One of the most complex visa to get
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by wanderlustian(f): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Ademat7:
but u said if he does d visa might still be denied,is there another way aside this company requesting for m of a thing? no vex to ma jamb questions.

I said if you apply for b1b2 visa by yourself you will be denied. Ur sponsor must apply for h1b visa for you from there
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by wanderlustian(f): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2016
sobastical:
One of the most complex visa to get
Azzin eh! But as he said he has a sponsor. They can try
Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by sobastical: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
wanderlustian:

Azzin eh! But as he said he has a sponsor. They can try

Then his sponsor should be ready to explain in details and prove to the migri that he's the best man for the job and there's none in the whole of US to fill the void. undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent: US Travel Guru Help! by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
@op.

Look for US visiting visa thread and post this

1 Like

(1)

Terrible Accident On Sango Ota Road As Psp Truck Climb Covet And Hit Cars Coming / 3 Major Factors That Cause Accidents On Nigerian Roads. / How to do i get to JKK Building at Ilupeju From Agbara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.