Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Work Is Relocating Me To Aba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Work Is Relocating Me To Aba (885 Views)

Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Is Relocating To France A Good Option? / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Work Is Relocating Me To Aba by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
the management of my job has just sent me a mail that i have been promoted and to resume at ngwa Road, Aba. I have never been to that town before. Please can someone tell me about the town, acomodation, interesting places to hang out, light and transportation in that area. market as well. am so scared since i have never left lagos

Thank you in anticipation
Re: My Work Is Relocating Me To Aba by Lexusgs430: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
epobot:
the management of my job has just sent me a mail that i have been promoted and to resume at ngwa Road, Aba. I have never been to that town before. Please can someone tell me about the town, acomodation, interesting places to hang out, light and transportation in that area. market as well. am so scared since i have never left lagos

Thank you in anticipation

I have also never been. But would not to accompany you.... We can discover new places together.....
Re: My Work Is Relocating Me To Aba by mbembe: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Aba has its own positives and negatives, like any typical Nigerian city. Aba residents are hospitable folks, the younger ones very respectful. If you are a hygiene conscious individual, pity to say, you will be a little bit disappointed. My advice is, if you can afford it, seek for accommodation around GRA, Margret Avenue or Abayi (Aba-Owerri Road) axis. Please ask questions if the preferred area and property suffer side or direct effect of flooding during rainy season. Power supply is on the average in most areas, but Port Harcourt Road enjoys better power supply (personal view). There are few taxis, but Sister me, most are old Peugeot 504, no Uber spec so be prepared. Keke dey plenty, so fear not. Did you just mention market. Well, the entire Aba is one open market. Ngwa Road alone, play host to markets of 'International' repute ( abi you no dey Nija?). Aba residents are jolly good fellows, cost of living superb. You can also start side business if you are so inclined. They work hard, they ball hard. Areas to chill full. In case, by chance you are not satisfied with whats on ground. Owerri is just 45 minutes drive away (for there, you go fear fear). Just be yourself, Aba people detest fake fellows, shine your eyes, and you will be fine. Umu Aba make una come help out o. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Work Is Relocating Me To Aba by eji1979: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
You don't have any problem staying in aba. I am based here in Aba and I know all the nooks and crannies in aba and will also if you are looking for a nice place to stay or reside,I ll help you get one quite place in which you will take only one drop at 50 naira with keke to Ngwa road or atleast two drops at 100 naira to Ngwa road....all the best as you arrive here and as well turn to Nwa Aba,we are not hostile but rather friendly to visitors........the town is very okay for anyone.I am ready to assist you get anything you need.
Re: My Work Is Relocating Me To Aba by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2017
eji1979:
You don't have any problem staying in aba. I am based here in Aba and I know all the nooks and crannies in aba and will also if you are looking for a nice place to stay or reside,I ll help you get one quite place in which you will take only one drop at 50 naira with keke to Ngwa road or atleast two drops at 100 naira to Ngwa road....all the best as you arrive here and as well turn to Nwa Aba,we are not hostile but rather friendly to visitors........the town is very okay for anyone.I am ready to assist you get anything you need.
@eji1979 i sent u a mail to your email eeejindu@yahoo.com, pls read and get back 2 me.

(1) (Reply)

Students In Austria How You Faring?? / Girl Finds Exact Game Of Thrones Scene Locations In Real-life. / Why Don’t Nigerians Give Way To Emergency Vehicles In Traffic (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.