Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (45424 Views)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by wadetaw202: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
umehmj:

is it you don't understand simple English or what? the man that lost the money is but a messenger. the money ain't his or you expect him to give what doesn't belong to him. unlike you, the good Guy ain't interested in rewards. i can only imagine how good he must have felt knowing his actions have saved a man from a jail term and also not truncating the future of his three children in school. you don't even know how many doors this singular act will open for him. in the mean time, shame on you!!!

Pele o, "the good guy aren't interested in reward". Continue to fool thyself.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by MDOLOFU: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
What the fuq? He returned such amount willingly? Maybe he's under some juju spell or he doesn't know its equivalent in naira
do u think is every body dat is lik u? Hard it been he did not return it d man dat forget it will go to prison n d man children would hav stop sku is 3.5 worth all dat? Do u kW dat money can even end his life?
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by umehmj(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:

Pele o, "the good guy aren't interested in reward". Continue to fool thyself.

it's totally wrong to assume everybody is crooked and at the same time handicapped in the head just because you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by BizBloke(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

True talk. I wonder why I bothered...

Sad thing is...that is how many people in this country think.

You find money...and you keep it. How wrong...yet some Nigerians think it is ok.(Till it is their money lost like that...)

And they'll start cursing and crying. Humanity has been taken away by some people from themselves.

Shame!
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by djlaqua91(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
What a sincere human being. Repping it for the Igala boys. Omaye mi.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Larryfest(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
The thing is what he did should be applauded if this were to be a better and sane country but am telling you in this country,he just made the biggest mistake of his life and might never be this lucky again...imagine pple here saying a good name is better than riches and they will fight and defend politician who STOLE not FOUND money ooo..i guess we just use words and phrases that suits our needs and not the ones that says the actual truth of the matter

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by greggng: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2016
He took the right decision for his peace of mind. If I lie ask fayose
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by ezelos(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
What the fuq? He returned such amount willingly? Maybe he's under some juju spell or he doesn't know its equivalent in naira
. And you would have done the opposite, ruining the image of your family in the process, mbok?
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Ugosample(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Mykelpato:
This is when God decides to Call you,but you put your phone on call divert undecided

Good name is better than riches?this man can't be successful he will continue to serve others undecided Even if it was Tony Elumelu the Owner of UBA that saw the money he would just add it to his money and grow his business.

Just lookatew.....
Person pikin
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by anyicash(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
You tried sha but "it is very dangerous to be an honest man"
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by AMI3(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
I think say na one ye ye politician get the money>
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Wolex143: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pple like ds man are very few in ds country and i hold into his words that its gud to be honest cuz God will reward u for it.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dikeigbo2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good fellow, fantastically honest guy to the core...keep it up dear.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by oshiokpu(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Good

Check my signature
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by rallymento(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
He took a wiser decision to return the money. .. if not when proper investigation starts, the cctv footage will show who picked the wad! And once he gets apprehended... his latter days will definitely be at Panti Cell!!

He was scared of rotting in jail
He was also scared of being publicised on Nigerian Dailies.

Above all he was scared or running for the rest of his life because of $10k.

Had it been he picked the money in Idumota...the guy no go remember him get integrity. ..

Let's face reality guy...10yrs in jail and 10yrs with 30k which will be reviewed over time which one you go choose?
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by chrisskynet(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
If only derez a lie detector rite abt nw, it wud detect d guy made a big mistake giving bak dat money.. vy
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by mu2sa2: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
The part that caught my attention the most was where he said the man who lost the money said he had no money of his own to give but prayed that GOD REWARD him. The reward from God is all that Mr ogbanago should look forward to - it's boundless and everlasting.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by umehmj(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:

Look into the mirror properly and you will see you will see the cvrse hanging on your head. By the way, I didn't read anything else you posted. They don't deserve attention.

the silly boy is still talking while he should be trying to sort his sh.it out. i blame your parents sha. atleast they are responsible for 70% of your improper upbringing.

wait! ! seems you are cursd. you keep using that word as though that's what people keep telling you all the time.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Respect man. This the kind of person I like to associate with not materialistic people.
One of the laws of power by Robert Greene says "Guard your reputation". If you dent it you might not redeem it back.

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by mousco(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
Even if he didnt return d money there are pipo at there that will still clap for u bro.

Well ur decision gives u a clear conscience n good name .

Nice 1 from me
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by gloryman91: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Trust only Allah gives man this kind of glory.

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by mu2sa2: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
rallymento:
He took a wiser decision to return the money. .. if not when proper investigation starts, the cctv footage will show who picked the wad! And once he gets apprehended... his latter days will definitely be at Panti Cell!!

Had it been he picked the money in Idumota...the guy no go remember him get integrity. ..

Let's face reality guy...10yrs in jail and 10yrs with 30k which will be reviewed over time which one you go choose?
Mr man you are just telling the world what you would have done if you're Mr ogbanago. You don't know the man so you cannot say anything about him. Now we know where you will tilt when your integrity is under test.

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Organizer111222(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
The greatest reward this guy would have gotten is uba given him a job that is tandem with what he read in school
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by rallymento(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
mu2sa2:
Mr man you are just telling the world what you would have done if you're Mr ogbanago. You don't know the man so you cannot say anything about him. Now we know where you will tilt when your integrity is under test.

I marvel when people talk....

I never said what my actions would be.

I said the truth.... and I guess it didn't go down with you.

Trust me his life would have been hell had it been he made away with the money. ..
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dominique(f): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Some posters on this thread condemning what the man done are part of the reason why this country is in the mess it currently is. God can never bless you by giving you someone else's money. Why would God bless you by putting someone else in misery, have you ever bothered to think about that? Let's do unto others what we want to be done to us. Stealing someone else's money will never be a blessing from God.

rallymento:

Had it been he picked the money in Idumota...the guy no go remember him get integrity...

@bolded, you're so wrong. Not everybody has stealing and greed on their minds. Six years ago, i lost my wallet containing my ATM card and loads of cash in that same Idumota market. I was so devastated to say the least as I believed the wallet was gone forever. As i was wandering aimlessly around the market, looking for the nearest GTB branch where I can deactivate my card, I got a call from GTB marina branch that a purse containing my atm card was just dropped off at their branch. The person that found the purse didn't find any means of identification in it except the card and she decided to take the purse to the bank. Long story short, my purse was returned with all it's contents intact. Believe it or not, there are honest people in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by bamite(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
am confused, dnt even know weda to say weda wat he did ws good or bad bt der is sumtin dat he said dt got me tinkin 'good name is better dan riches'. why hm go tink like dat? who good name help. our politicians wit bad names are being celebrated n u.r here talking dis one. bt on d other hand, d life of dat customer wld av bin ruined due to his selfishness. wel mke nobody blame am, its his nature. for his own brothers nt to blame hm whp are we. jst do wat ur mind tells u to do @ dat instance
Lol.. Chai! Why are my brothers from the east always like this:O maka why
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Why hailing him..... If I was in his shoes I would have done the same thing.... No fully well CCTV camera is watching me..... Abi no be for bank premises he saw the money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission / Bank Staff Escape Angry Customers By Using The Back Fence To Exit Bank / Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.