Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M (45629 Views)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by lailo: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
TaiKuun:
Well, Not everyone will be rich in this life.. Enjoy your 30k per month

grin grin grin u're a bad guy

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by kolo647: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
His kind in nigeria are very few bt if na me oluwa no say I no go try am I go call am God blessing hw else God won take bless person

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by nonjebose(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
NL. ladies, he is single o. What are you waiting for?
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by rallymento(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
dominique:
Some posters on this thread condemning what the man done are part of the reason why this country is in the mess it currently is. God can never bless you by giving you someone else's money. Why would God bless you by putting someone else in misery, have you ever bothered to think about that? Let's do unto others what we want to be done to us. Stealing someone else's money will never be a blessing from God.

@bolded, you're so wrong. Not everybody has stealing and greed on their minds. Six years ago, i lost my wallet containing my ATM card and loads of cash in that same Idumota market. I was so devastated to say the least as I believed the wallet was gone forever. As i was wandering aimlessly around the market, looking for the nearest GTB branch where I can deactivate my card, I got a call from GTB marina branch that a purse containing my atm card was just dropped off at their branch. The person that found the purse didn't find any means of identification in it except the card and she decided to take the purse to the bank. Long story short, my purse was returned with all it's contents intact. Believe it or not, there are honest people in this country.

Thanks for ur nice piece... experience makes or marr us!

Different story from my own end. No need to bore you with it.

Let's call a spade a spade.. I just listed factors that could influence why he returned the money. He said 20% of him wanted to keep the cash.

Also, I am not dis crediting his efforts. Like I said he took a wiser decision to return the money.

God will never bless evil, no doubt...
Even Tony elumelu has a bad past...
I'm not trying to justify evil..

After reading his interview, I came up with this conclusion and I still stand by it.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by histemple: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sijo01:
When will UBA reward him or even make him a banking staff since he has a certificate?

I am sure he could have been employed by the bank if he had either HND or B.Sc.

What he has is NCE.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by tylerbraid(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
kakacoke01:
u are a big fool with d like of u d world wiil never move forward
u just said a piece of my mind, very weird creature.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by smite(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
TaiKuun:

dies!
badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Fourwinds: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
two things Fayose does not play with ....money and pvssy....
if he was d one., he would have keep d money for himself
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Einl(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
haywhy59:
When God calls u and u decided to put d call on divert. Smh

No. It was a demon that called him and he rejected the call. Hope you do the same.

God can never bless you with somebody's else's pain.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by restored2016(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ladipodeal:
Not returning it might have landed him in jail.
The money was picked right in the bank premises and most likely being monitored by CCTV.
this is what all this take it and run nairalanders have not discovered. That Efcc would have come for him... His brothers would have been arrested. The troubles the money would have brought him would have been enormous.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Damola00: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Omo mehn this guy really tried with this kind of economic we are.. My family go kill me oh if I return the money back cus I know that if I'm willing to return the money back there would still be a crazy people among the staffs who will curse me when I’m gone. How many people are honest at your back.. Sorry bro u really tried God will reward you abundantly.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Euckybaby(f): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
God bless you
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dalhjana: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
so he returned the money and wants to beg here or what
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by glossy6(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
I wish na Omo yebo returned that money angry
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by CirocBoi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
TaiKuun:

Looool oga u be savage o, badmouth

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Feanah(f): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
So some of you will expect to be blessed after taking someone's hard-earned money,while that person cries in pain,right?It never happens that way,and even if you do enjoy in this life,God is just waiting to deal with you in the next.
Never take what's not yours,because eventually you'll just end up suffering in this life or the next.God forgives and we take that for granted,but please don't expect him to forgive you for the pains you made others go through.
God bless the man,I'm sure he'll get a bigger reward

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dearie(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
The guy is indeed a honest person. He actually said his siblings know him. He said his sister called him recently to tell him some people were not happy that he returned the money...but his reaction was to cut her short...and scolded her never to tell him about such people again...regardless of how much he respects them or not. He had done what he did and would redo that over and over again with no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by yetunsbay(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
May God bless this bros. Kudos to the branch manager also.

If it were to be some ERUKU manager ,na anoda story oo
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by GOLDLOVER: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Einl:

No. It was a demon that called him and he rejected the call. Hope you do the same.

God can never bless you with somebody's else's pain.
I don't believe that. Go thru the bible and u will see that God blesses his people with others pain. Did Canaan not belong to others before God gave it to the Jews. Did the Jews not plunder and exterminate several ethnic groups just to get the land that GOD promised them? The bible is full of examples like these. Might is right; if you are not cheating you are not trying hard enough. All that matters in life is getting results, if you are not producing results you are a failure.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by 3kay945(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
TaiKuun:

True talk, but many won't see it. It will take 10years for that guy to raise that money if he didn't spend from the salary. cool
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by 3kay945(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am not disputing the guy integrity but beating the CCT V at the bank premise by that time isn't child play.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dauntless15(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
ezelos:
. And you would have done the opposite, ruining the image of your family in the process, mbok?
honesty is a very good trait, atleast i said my mind am not a pretender and i dont lie thats what my parents inculcated in me, so keep showing Nairaland you're a good guy meanwhile you know deep down in you that you're not
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dauntless15(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
MDOLOFU:
do u think is every body dat is lik u? Hard it been he did not return it d man dat forget it will go to prison n d man children would hav stop sku is 3.5 worth all dat? Do u kW dat money can even end his life?
pls rephrase ya psychobabble
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dauntless15(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
seunpas:
This guy must be from the rising of the sun. No integrity.
thank you, and where are you from mr integrity and pathetic pretender
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dauntless15(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Here, read this

. Eventually i took the money to the Branch Manager Funmi Ojuile. She was surprised and was full of praises for me over what i did. Later the man who came to withdraw the money came looking for it. He prostrated on the ground for me and prayed for me on hearing what happened. He was only an employee asked to withdraw the money, which was part of the total withdrawals made from the company’s account that day. The man was almost in tears saying he would have been locked up in Kirikiri had the money not been found. He added that the education of his 3 children in the University would have suffered a great deal. He told me he had no money to give me, but prayed that his God would reward me.

If you were the man who lost the money....would you agree if the person that found it converted the money to his own personal use in line with your thinking?

Do good. Always do good.
i want to come to your church pastor pray for me grin
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by akanbiaa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
He took the most reasonable and safest decision even if he took the money he would be traced, arrested, disgraced and might even be imprisoned. He is a security man and his work is to safe guard things like this.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by ezelos(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
dauntless15:
honesty is a very good trait, atleast i said my mind am not a pretender and i dont lie thats what my parents inculcated in me, so keep showing Nairaland you're a good guy meanwhile you know deep down in you that you're not
. Yes, I can see that trait in you. Good luck!
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by dauntless15(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
ezelos:
. Yes, I can see that trait in you. Good luck!
tongue
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by tayo200(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
mad man..na poverty go kill una
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by Einl(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2016
GOLDLOVER:
I don't believe that. Go thru the bible and u will see that God blesses his people with others pain. Did Canaan not belong to others before God gave it to the Jews. Did the Jews not plunder and exterminate several ethnic groups just to get the land that GOD promised them? The bible is full of examples like these. Might is right; if you are not cheating you are not trying hard enough. All that matters in life is getting results, if you are not producing results you are a failure.

Just reading your comments and I realise you are absolutely right.

That is why an armed robber will rob you and probably hurt people you love. He will "plunder" as you said and take everything you ever worked for and you won't say anything. Do you know why Because God is blessing him with your pain!! Do you want to be an obstacle to someone's blessings No. You better keep quiet and let him do his thing.

PS: God forbid such a bad thing on another human being. But hopefully you get my point. And stop quoting things from the Old Testament. God can never bless you with somebody's pain.

1 Like

Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by GOLDLOVER: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Einl:

Just reading your comments and I realise you are absolutely right.

That is why an armed robber will rob you and probably hurt people you love. He will "plunder" as you said and take everything you ever worked for and you won't say anything. Do you know why Because God is blessing him with your pain!! Do you want to be an obstacle to someone's blessings No. You better keep quiet and let him do his thing.

PS: God forbid such a bad thing on another human being. But hopefully you get my point. And stop quoting things from the Old Testament. God can never bless you with somebody's pain.
why shouldn't the old testament be quoted? Isn't it part of the bible anymore or is it only the portion that commands us to pay tithes that is valid. Is God not the same yesterday, today and forever? Well I am not condemning the guy that returned the money infact I admire him. But ur assertion that God cannot bless u with the pain of others is what I don't agree with, God can and does bless his elect with the pain of others. He can even take the lives of others for the sake of his chosen ones. He can bring misery on an entire nation for the sake of a few. At least the bible shows us copiously, it is not a question of old or new testament. It is the character of God. If God loves u he will give u the land regardless of who is currently in possession of it.
Re: Ogbanago Muhammed Ibrahim: UBA Security Guard That Returned N3.5M by TaiKuun(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2016
3kay945:

True talk, but many won't see it. It will take 10years for that guy to raise that money if he didn't spend from the salary. cool
abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / How To Make 20 Litres Of Liquid Soap With #2000 / My Experience Using Gtbank *737* Transfer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.