Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... (967 Views)

5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / Just Give Me Anything U Wish And Take This Beautiful Blog / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2016
reatfull if someone could hel
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by bellenornor(f): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Oh dear! Which uni? And where do u reside?
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2016
bellenornor:
Oh dear! Which uni? And where do u reside?
I finished my ND program last year @kwarapoly and i came out with good grade, so i'm processing University of Ilorin (unilorin) with direct entry.... I live in Kwara state
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by afternysc(f): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Contact the admin on BESTNAIJA . com and you will get yourself a lappy. A promise.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2016
afternysc:
Contact the admin on BESTNAIJA . com and you will get yourself a lappy. A promise.
Oh! Thanks alot, but how can i contact the admin please?
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by mr2kay(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
afternysc:
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by Puresolutions: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2016
MDKenny:
I finished my ND program last year @kwarapoly and i came out with good grade, so i'm processing University of Ilorin (unilorin) with direct entry.... I live in Kwara state

i can help with the laptop if you're in Kwara,i met a guy that wanted to sell his laptop and modem just a modest one,the fuy is in Kwara i couldnt go thru the stress of him sending it to me so i ignored him,let me know if anyone gets for you by sunday if you haven't gotten good response pm me by Sunday i'll call the guy and have him deliver the laptop to you.

I can mentor u on how to make money as long as your mind isn't disabled and you don't seek for pity and no one can stop you..

Let me know how it goes

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by afternysc(f): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2016
MDKenny:
Oh! Thanks alot, but how can i contact the admin please?
That should be easy on the site. Find something like contact us or contact admin etc.

Please make sure you come back here to share your testimony.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Admin of BESTNAIJA.COM please reply my pm on your forum
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by mr2kay(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

i can help with the laptop if you're in Kwara,i met a guy that wanted to sell his laptop and modem just a modest one,the fuy is in Kwara i couldnt go thru the stress of him sending it to me so i ignored him,let me know if anyone gets for you by sunday if you haven't gotten good response pm me by Sunday i'll call the guy and have him deliver the laptop to you.

I can mentor u on how to make money as long as your mind isn't disabled and you don't seek for pity and no one can stop you..

Let me know how it goes
you are a good fellow if you really keep to your words.I am just happy for the op
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
afternysc:
Admin of BESTNAIJA.COM please reply my pm on your forum
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by afternysc(f): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Your wish is being granted. #BESTNAIJA
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
afternysc:
Your wish is being granted. #BESTNAIJA
Thanks very much sir
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by Puresolutions: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
MDKenny:
Feel discouraged when you have good things (goals) in mind to do but see no one to help...
I'm disable using wheelchair but my disability never discourage me on what i want to become in life, I believed in God and believe in myself... I'm studing computer science, i really love this course and i wish to be great with it.... Please i need someone to help my dreams come true, i want to go for more advance pratical learning (like web design, programmin, software development etc) but i'm facing some financial challenges, i need to have my personal laptop before i can go for this learning but i'm not rich enough to get it..... Please for God sake, not that i'm using my disability as an excuse but i really need help for my dreams to come true and will be greatfull if someone could help me

Please pm me so we can interact thru email and can keep abreast with you on issues
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Puresolutions:

Please pm me so we can interact thru email and can keep abreast with you on issues
Okay sir, i have sent a message to your email sir
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by Puresolutions: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
MDKenny:
Feel discouraged when you have good things (goals) in mind to do but see no one to help...
I'm disable using wheelchair but my disability never discourage me on what i want to become in life, I believed in God and believe in myself... I'm studing computer science, i really love this course and i wish to be great with it.... Please i need someone to help my dreams come true, i want to go for more advance pratical learning (like web design, programmin, software development etc) but i'm facing some financial challenges, i need to have my personal laptop before i can go for this learning but i'm not rich enough to get it..... Please for God sake, not that i'm using my disability as an excuse but i really need help for my dreams to come true and will be greatfull if someone could help me

UPDATES :

Hello Kenny how are you.

I promised you update and i have update for you.

2 weeks aago i contacted a guy on Nairaland that wanted to sell his laptop.I wanted to buy it becos it was cheap for the configuration.His number isnt going thru i called him over and over yesterday.

His thread is https://www.nairaland.com/3166813/sold-laptop-free-modem-16000#46585277

I guess he has sold it or his number is not recheacble.

Anyway i can help a bit cos i'm on a low budget.I can squeeze 15,000naira for your cause.

You can easily get a used laptop from a seller on classified sites but you will need another 15,000naira.I decided it's better to get a laptop with high config and good battery life so no need for the previous sellers laptop anymore.We're all trying we're not all rich,just squeezing to donate to your cause !

My advice is that you urge other nairaland members to donate the balance,if we get another person that agrees to add 15,000naira I WILL SEARCH ON OLX FOR A LAPTOP SELLER IN KWARA AND TELL HIM TO BRING IT TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

YOU WILL CONFIRM YOU LIKE IT.THEN I MAKE ONLINE TRANSFER.BUT FIRST WE NEED ADDITIONAL 15000NAIRA..THE 15000NAIRA DONOR AND I WILL TALK ON HOW TO PUT THE FUNDS TOGETHER.

IF YOU DO THIS IT WILL BE OKAY.

TRY YOUR BEST AND GET IN TOUCH,YOU HAVE MY CONTACTS

TAKE CARE
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by pelij18(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
MDKenny:
Would love to see a pics of your deformed side. Thanks.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
pelij18:
Would love to see a pics of your deformed side. Thanks.
Hope you can see this sir

Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by Puresolutions: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
@kenny i didn't ask for the pics it was for the other guys not me.It doesn't need confirmation the way you wrote the letter proves it.

I hate it that i can afford full payment,but i hope this convinces anyone else,if anyone has spare cash we are all not there yet but we can drop sumthin within 7days et this youn man a laptop and a modem to go with it,Life would record it.

Sorry i can't take your calls kenny,i'm very busy very very busy too many postponed projects.after u get the laptop i'll mentor you on how tto make money online easy beezy... but you will need some training first...
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by MDKenny(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Puresolutions:
@kenny i didn't ask for the pics it was for the other guys not me.It doesn't need confirmation the way you wrote the letter proves it.

I hate it that i can afford full payment,but i hope this convinces anyone else,if anyone has spare cash we are all not there yet but we can drop sumthin within 7days et this youn man a laptop and a modem to go with it,Life would record it.

Sorry i can't take your calls kenny,i'm very busy very very busy too many postponed projects.after u get the laptop i'll mentor you on how tto make money online easy beezy... but you will need some training first...
Yea! I understand you sir.... Thanks alot, really appreciate this sir
Re: I Wish Someone Could Help Me Please..... by Puresolutions: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
MDKenny:
Yea! I understand you sir.... Thanks alot, really appreciate this sir

Let me know how it goes

(1) (Reply)

Web Guru/designer / 2months Free Hosting With Qservers / Is It Possible To Learn Programming All Youself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.