Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Blogging Tips | How To Register Your Blog’s Domain Name & Hosting Account. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Tips | How To Register Your Blog’s Domain Name & Hosting Account. (407 Views)

Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy / HELP How Do I Cancel My Hosting Account And Domain? / Blogging Tips: How To Make A Widget Visible In Mobile View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Tips | How To Register Your Blog’s Domain Name & Hosting Account. by opportunihub: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2016
You may create your blog/website and host it “ontop” of Blogger or WordPress. In this case, you will have your blog address as “yourblogname..com” or “yourblogname.”.

However, your blog and website stands out when you get a personal domain name and a hosting account for your blog. In this case, your blog address will be “yourblogname.com”. Website hosting companies abound in and outside Nigeria that will give you great services. It’s actually very cheap and easy to use.

To acquire a domain name and a hosting account to host your blog, I [ 302 more words. ]

http://www.opportunihub.com/2016/07/07/blogging-tips-how-to-register-your-blogs-domain-name-hosting-account/

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!!things You Must Know About Http And Https / 11 Reasons To Upgrade To Joomla 3.6 / Dealing With Unknown Referral Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.