Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Can You Pay In Yuan To My Chinese Supplier? If Yes Come In! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Pay In Yuan To My Chinese Supplier? If Yes Come In! (664 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan / China Lends Dangote $2bn: Is Yuan The New "Dollar" for Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pay In Yuan To My Chinese Supplier? If Yes Come In! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2016
I need to pay money to my supplier in China in RMB ,if you can offer that service kindly state here and
state the exchange rate.
Re: Can You Pay In Yuan To My Chinese Supplier? If Yes Come In! by mrlycan: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
#50 per yuan. Call me on 08139664909
Re: Can You Pay In Yuan To My Chinese Supplier? If Yes Come In! by chiefkpokp(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2016
N55.6 -RMB, as at today, Payment to banks, Suppliers,Alipay, Other payment to supliers available to Spain,UK,USA,Turkey

wahabian:
I need to pay money to my supplier in China in RMB ,if you can offer that service kindly state here and
state the exchange rate.

(1) (Reply)

Building An Online Business In Nigeria (2016 And Beyond) / Olx Just Wiped My Account (depressed) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.