Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After (60684 Views)

MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by femi4: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
He died a coward lipsrsealed

After-all FELA in his wisdom(a true sophisticated man) called Abiola an INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF

I don't know why they keep disturbing my moniker, I am not the northerners that refused to recognized him as a person. He died a nobody, Fayose is more popular than Abiola
Omo Ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by Sprintson(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Elruhamah:

People will just open their mouths and be saying nonsense abi typing nonsense.Mtschew.
Didn't he die because he refused to give up his mandate? Is that the act of a coward.

Have you guys read the story behind his cornering samuel doe's money and the coups he financed in Nig?
Nobody holy pass
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by JossyOloye(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Deen77:

Sorry, we did not know any of your generation that dies as an hero.
grin
Deen77:

nice shot

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by BankeSmalls(f): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Here lies MKO, the biggest coward in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by jossyj: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Deen77:

Chai,
Oboy come and see oyimbo grammerticalizationalism.
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by lordkhalifa(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Explain to me how someone can die fighting cowardly. The bolded above.
a brave and wise man need to live and fight another day... Cowardice is when u have leverage to live but u awkwardly decide to die
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
temptnow:
[size=20pt]Fulanis poisoned this one like rat, and they are still trying to make him look relevant when he's not.[/size]

Far better than your hero who ran away during the heat of the war to be enjoying himself with prostitutes in Ivory Coast

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
a brave and wise man need to live and fight another day... Cowardice is when u have leverage to live but u awkwardly decide to die

Fight how. It was because Abiola fought with bravery, that was why Abdulsalami was under pressure to hand over to a Civilian government.

If not that, we might not have democratic rule till now. Who would have removed Gen. Abacha if not the tragic death?

What you are trying to say is Abiola could have acted as a coward and chose to live. He would never have been able to fight Abacha or the Military rule that way.

It was a Brave fight and even though he died, Democracy lived and Abiola lives on.
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
But wait,

During the regimes of OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ,

AD, ACN, and APC canvassed for the immortalisation of MKO as the true hero of democracy.

Somebody help me understand what is delaying this proposal now that they(APC) are on saddle?

?

MKO, you were a great philanthropist.
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by olajizz01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

After-all FELA in his wisdom(a true sophisticated man) called Abiola an INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF

I don't know why they keep disturbing my moniker, I am not the northerners that refused to recognized him as a person. He died a nobody, Fayose is more popular than Abiola
Atleast he didnt die a coward like flat big empty head Ojukwu who dressed like a woman and fled to cote de voire,Abiola is a brave man who stand by his words,he was giving an option of denouncing his position of being an elected president and release immiediately,but he was not a coward like u these useless people from a cursed region.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by olajizz01(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
You these people are confused being,u don't even know what u want,some of u said he was a coward like ojukwu while u said he was too brave,what a confused being.But what i know for sure is that if not because of his bravery,your whole region with sophisticated weapons would never returned democracy to this country that time.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by esherizdan(f): 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
wizzakosh:
but abiola is more popular than your entire generation.
Abiola may be popular here on earth but is he popular in God's eyes.Stop celebrating d death.Ur concern shld be wia he is spending his eternity.What shall it profit a man if he gains d whole world but loses his soul.
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by ilevic(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
ElDaIllest:
hope I get to be remembered this way when I'm long gone....the grave gan neat pass some people house sef grin

It doesn't matter who remembers you when u are gone, what matters is where you go when you are gone.
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by ElDaIllest(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
ilevic:

It doesn't matter who remembers you when u are gone, what matters is where you go when you are gone.
I'm not that bothered about the afterlife.... if there should be anywhere I'm going after this life then it will be a place of tranquil, I'm not bothered at all about that not for a bit brother
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by jojosweet(f): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

sorry if my comment pained you, i am entitled to my opinion. This is democracy
of course you are entitled to your opinion...in my opinion I think your opinion is crass and silly..then again is my opinion my entitlement *shrugz*
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by Hernandez88(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Receive sense, in jesus name?

BUHARIISCURSED:

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by muzzol: 6:53am On Jul 08, 2016
We cannot discuss Abiola without mentioning the nuisance acts of Arthur Nzeribe in thwarting June 12...One of the lessons here is that a particular set of people are always available to present players in creating confusion when efforts are being made to organise the society.
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by Xeedorf: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Biko! when did you run comot from Obadare back?

BUHARIISCURSED:

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by terrezo2002(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
M.K.O. Didn't become the president because he sunk a ship containing bibles. He didn't want the success of Christians that is why he failed miserably
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by bluebay(m): 1:59am On Jul 10, 2016
You Stupid oh...
BUHARIISCURSED:

Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 10, 2016
And Most painful thing is that When Northerners conspired and killed him. All the yoroubar did was to attack Igbos living among theM. Killed some, stole and destroyed their properties.
Re: MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After by forty7(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2017
JesusmyGod1:
Abiola was a wicked man
What of your Pupsy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apc Supporters Set Peter Obi's Convoy On Fire In Abuja (video) / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.