Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) (1129 Views)

After Watching This Short Video,your Impression Of IPOB Will Change.(video) / Classic 1974 Cartoon That Shows Nigeria Has Not 'changed' / See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by adehab: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2016

Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by yungmill(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Following
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by adehab: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
yungmill:
Following

I am Lost after listening?? Where are we heading in These country.

Who is siding who, The Moderator or the Interviewer?
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by yungmill(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
adehab:

I am Lost after listing?? Where are we heading in These country.

Glo network is frustrating my attempt to watch the video will get back to you when i can

No insults bro but its listening not listing and this not these

Shalom
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by kossyablaze(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lmao
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by adehab: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
yungmill:

Glo network is frustrating my attempt to watch the video will get back to you when i can

No insults bro but its listening not listing and this not these

Shalom

Thanks.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by Adaowerri111: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pointless

Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by yungmill(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
adehab:

Thanks.

You are welcome bro

One luv
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by adehab: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
yungmill:

You are welcome bro

One luv

BUHARI SECURITY APPOINTMENT LIST

Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by Likei(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
That's what you get when you vote for an illiterate.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by adehab: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Likei:
That's what you get when you vote for an illiterate.

Illiterate...??

Where are the leaders of the party.?? Are they sleeping..?? Where are the advisers..??
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by Osezua: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
adehab:

The owner of channels ( Tony momoh) is a stunch supporter of Buhari. Remember the CPC days. And don't blame the moderators. Them dey protect their garrison.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by Osezua: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
adehab:

The owner of channels ( Tony momoh) is a stunch supporter of Buhari. Remember the CPC days. And don't blame the moderators. Them dey protect their garri.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by double0seven(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
If want an objective opinion on Buhari or his administration, Femi Aribisala is the last person you should be asking, because the kind of hatred he has for PMB is out of this world. The kind of hatred that is unbelievable that one man can habour within his heart without dieing.

So we all know he can never see anything good in whatever PMB does.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by adehab: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
double0seven:
If want an objective opinion on Buhari or his administration, Femi Aribisala is the last person you should be asking, because the kind of hatred he has for PMB is out of this world. The kind of hatred that is unbelievable that one man can habour within his heart without dieing.

So we all know he can never see anything good in whatever PMB does.

Tell us. As you know.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by drss(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
buari to change leopard no dey change im spots.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by Likei(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
adehab:

Illiterate...??

Where are the leaders of the party.?? Are they sleeping..?? Where are the advisers..??

they were all blinded by the hatred they had for jonathan and forgot the national interest. now see how nigerians are suffering.
Re: Femi Aribisala SAYS Buhari Has Not Changed, He Needs To Change - (video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
adehab:

Illiterate...??

tinubu the man I used to cherish has became a confused fellow overnight.

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Abbreviations...just For Laughs / Corruption Profile Of Patience Jonathan: in a Multi-billion naira fraud scandal / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Agrees Dialogue With Buhari’s FG To End Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.