Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video (734 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North / Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic / After Watching This Short Video,your Impression Of IPOB Will Change.(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video by argon500: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video by midehi2(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
which change, i watched this video like 7yrs ago
Re: See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video by argon500: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
midehi2:
which change, i watched this video like 7yrs ago

You did not get the message. Watch again.
Re: See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video by midehi2(f): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
argon500:

You did not get the message. Watch again.
same old thing there
Re: See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video by franktolk(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Na lie .....this video don tay well well for youtube .
Re: See wetin Nigeria politicians dey do for the masses in the name of change (Video by argon500: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2016
franktolk:
Na lie .....this video don tay well well for youtube .

You guys didn't get the message.. In the video, I guess they are doing rituals for the guy.. But Trust me, I believe that is punishment is disguise of rituals..

The way the man dey slap the guy hen... Same way we dey receive so many slaps from our politicians all the in the name of change

(1) (Reply)

Flood Hits 2 Lgas In Niger State 4 Confirmed Dead Hundreds Displaced / Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi Asks Buhari’s Government A Simple Question / Facebook’s Influential Nigerian ‘brain Trust’ Is The Reason Mark Z Came To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.