Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: (1168 Views)

Why Are Father Christmases In Nigeria So Scary& Razz? See Photos / Who Wants To Be A President / The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2009
i want to be the president of nigeria so i will kill alot of peoples in nigeria, i mean alot of foolish dignities,no 1. olusegun obasanjo, no 2. umaru yaradua the present president of his family not me, how can some body like me 23yrs of age love football and was asked be a friend that stays in spain to come so i can play my football that has been my dream but since i dnt have connection i dnt get a visa, im poor and my dadd is late and i dnt jst kow what i will do, please incase any one can give his or her opinion so i will know wht to do please the person should tell me, my number 08036348188,my email adress is, fineone2yk@yahoo.com, but only god i cast my trust on
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2009
am not laughing
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Ben13: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2009
Cast ya burdens unto Him; He will call you.
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by CuteAngel(f): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2009
This anoda nut case
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
please baby 4rm australia i want to know you too well ok, can u just the number u saw on my comments i ve see ur pic i like u ok , ur black and sexy thanks,

and please u the other u said i should cast my trust in the lord right? i love that but please i want to play my trade outside the country im dieing in my country nigeria thanx

some bode should call me please 2348036348188, my email adress is fineone2yk@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by CrazyMan(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2009
Isn't this suppose to be funny
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2009
Fineone2yk:

please baby 4rm australia i want to know you too well ok, can u just the number u saw on my comments i ve see your pic i like u ok , your black and sexy thanks,
if you are talking to me, offcourse am black did you have
say that lol
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by CrazyMan(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
smiley
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2009
please dnt ignor the my comment is 4rm the bottom of my heart i ve my picture that i just uploaded please anybody that is behind me should help me tell mr president of nigeria and also the past president to eat alone while i franklin go staving here, im not even sure if i will eat this afternoon but they squarnders billions and millions every blessed day and minite, im staving and others are realy happy eating like tomorrow no dey, im saying this i know it sounds like funny but is tru that im talkin, i hope the so called past rullers and the one on top now will look into my massage, please mr manmake things easy 4 somebody like me that ve been sufering here in nigeria,. i want to play my football that is my drea or go to school outside is a dream 4rm my childhood, but if u like eat and god will even bless you more bcs he gives siners a long long time to see if they will repent, but please help please thank god i found this site were i can be able to air my inner most feelingss,
my number 08036348188
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2009
hey black girl i ve seen ur mas again i ve been waitin 4 it, im talking to you ok do call me on fone so we can talk ok, people please u people should look into my comments i want a help please
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2009
hey black girl i ve seen ur mas again i ve been waitin 4 it, im talking to you ok do call me on fone so we can talk ok, people please u people should look into my comments i want a help please
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2009
abi I got name, why are you calling me black girl?

Fineone2yk:

[b]please dnt ignor the my comment is 4rm the bottom of my heart i ve my picture that i just uploaded please anybody that is behind me should help me tell mr president of nigeria and also the past president to eat alone while i franklin go staving here, im not even sure if i will eat this afternoon but they squarnders billions and millions every blessed day and minite, im staving and others are realy happy eating like tomorrow no dey, im saying this i know it sounds like funny but is tru that im talkin, i hope the so called past rullers and the one on top now will look into my massage, please mr manmake things easy 4 somebody like me that ve been sufering here in nigeria,. i want to play my football that is my drea or go to school outside is a dream 4rm my childhood, but if u like eat and god will even bless you more bcs he gives siners a long long time to see if they will repent, but please help please thank god i found this site were i can be able to air my inner most feelingss,[/b]my number 08036348188
u nor serious grin grin grin
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
im more than sirrius ok, please im still begging and want somebody to interceed on my behalf, my number 08036348188
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by jaybee3(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2009
Wonderland grin grin grin
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
sry i dint know your name ok thats why, please do make it upto me to dial my number so we can talk ok, thnax im going out now sry i dint call you by name
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by bydot1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2009
whats this all bout?
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by kabola2009(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2009
am lost
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by sylve11: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
hmmmm, wahala dey o smiley cool
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by D1KeleVra(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2009
*walks out of the thread* sad
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by bydot1(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2009
Sylve, we no go see am o
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by CrazyMan(m): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2009
Una no de sleep
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by sexyLeamon(f): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2009
what a stupid post. if you don't know how to post, post nothing angry
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by sylve11: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2009
sad cool
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by D1KeleVra(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
Leamon nor vex smiley
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Abbeycity4(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
can u imagine **hissed**
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by D1KeleVra(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
Abbey_city:

can u imagine **hissed**

past tense. . . what's in the past, stay there smiley and, yes. i can imagine
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by clemcykul(f): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
bans everyone in the thread****
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by D1KeleVra(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
dress. . . u wan comot smiley
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2009
well gud morning every body here ok, i ve not been here 4 the past 3days just bcs i dnt allways have money 4 time on the cafe, why is my case funny to some people, well i guess im just saying the truth and nothing but the truth, does it mean that i cant air my feelings here? some people said im grazy bcs of it, some said too funny,one caled me dudu, one also said my story is too funny to be true, please i wnt to ask is there nolonger somebody that has a christain heart in this world? did i ask 4 money? not at all, so why some people are insulting me? all that i ve wrote there is how i feel exactly, it may be funny to some people but not so to me bcs i know i ve sufered, pleaseall i need is how to play in europ or any country please, i dnt have a link to get a visa and i dnt have money 4 it, pls any body that have a link should please in the name of god help me out, im not just fabrecating issues here ok, i thank god i ve finaly find a place to air my feelings, please im still frank by name and my email adress is fineone2yk@yahoo.com, 2348036348188 is my number if im lieing please leave it 4 god the allmighty to gorge ok
thanks
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by sexyLeamon(f): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2009
will you pls stop wasting space? nonsense
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Ben13: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2009
embarassed
Re: Can I Become A President Of Nigeria? So: by Fineone2yk(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2009
but uu ve got to mind what ur doing ok,wts ur problem? please im begging u in the name of god allow me please somthe wroth of god will not meet u, im talkin 2 you leamon please i know ur sexy or what ever please allow me pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Bianca In Dancing With The Stars / Why Its Good To Drink Beer / Unbelievable! Nigerian Police Now Teaches The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.