Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments (1501 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by tweetsme(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ever seen a live birth of twin. this photographer captures the very moment twin is born inside Amniotic sac. We hear the special congratulatory messages whenever a new child is welcome but we may not have see or imagine how it look like seeing a live birth.

Not only is it rare for twins to be born at home, but it’s also exceptionally rare for any baby to be born “en caul,” or inside the amniotic sac — which is exactly what happened with Baby B. The amniotic sac provides the baby with a constant supply of nutrients, as well as serving as a cushion of protection from any bumps that might occur from the outside world. As the baby grows inside the protective membrane of his or her mother’s amniotic sac, it typically bursts naturally, causing the mother’s water to break.

Mom and Dad had 30 minutes of bonding time with Baby A before Baby B arrived en caul. However, Mom and Dad had no idea the other twin would be born completely encased in the sac until the moment he started to crown. And, according to Buzzfeed, the babies were born so swiftly that the OB-GYN and his team arrived after they were already successfully delivered by the father. Absolutely incredible.

Scroll down to see this miraculous home birth for yourself
http://oinsurance.net/ever-seen-a-live-birth-of-twin-this-photographer-captures-the-very-moment-twin-is-born-inside-amniotic-sac/

Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by kossyablaze(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Choi cute
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by Hazardd(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
nothing to say shocked
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by Nairalanddiary: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is giving birth this easy? undecided
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by ngoben(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oyibo land I c una hoooo
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Naa lie I no believe am
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by skilfulsagei(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
I think child bearing is more painful than this. Mothers in the house, una see this?
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by prestige2013: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
I hear, so Baby B was fully in water and did not gulp up water.
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by ahnie: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hand no singles bloods inside the swimming pools...its a lies joor.
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by ahnie: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
skilfulsagei:
I think child bearing is more painful than this. Mothers in the house, una see this?
i dont beleaf this oyibo lie..because i am a mothers too.
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by MEGGATRON(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
oh my!!!!!
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by MEGGATRON(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
ahnie:
i dont beleaf this oyibo lie..because i am a mothers too.

wow how are your kid(s)?

don't forget to vote falconey in the upcoming mr nairaland contest . he is like a son.
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by bebe2(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
skilfulsagei:

Pple have different pain threshold.

Some just groan and moan and the baby is out, unlike some Pple like me dat will scream the place down.

Just can't bear it.

It's all about preparation sha, some Pple say water birth is far less painful.

I once tried it, but got out of the pool few minutes after I got in, becos I couldn't walk around during contractions.
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by ahnie: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
i wud hav luv to...but i am a born again mothers,its against my religious to votes for pipos
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by MEGGATRON(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
ahnie:
i wud hav luv to...but i am a born again mothers,its against my religious to votes for pipos

wow good.

thank you for replying ,i love your honesty
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by ahnie: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
tenk yu!
Re: Ever Seen A Live Birth Of Twin. This Photographer Captures The Very Moments by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Some people actually give birth this way.

(1) (Reply)

. / Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation / Which Type Of Gift Can I Buy For My Female Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.