Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1495 Views)

Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Please Help A Sister Out,hubby Is Making Life Miserable To Me / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: . by judedave181: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
So Pathetic!!! So far he's still having a baby with you, he might come back to ask of the baby. But my advice is for you to focus on your baby.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
No you don't love him. You are just ego - hurt, you cannot get over the fact that you were rejected by him, you can't face rejection, that's what's wrong with you now.

undecided
Re: . by Zinny25(f): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Nutase: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
First you are stupid to bring up the pregnancy wish.

Secondly, thank God this happened before you entered everlasting torment.
Re: . by Zinny25(f): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Zinny25:
I didn't keep the baby...
didn't u keep the baby...
Re: . by okenwa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Too sad. Love is blind.

You may go ahead and have his child.(two wrong can not be right if you do otherwise)

It's just an experience which you will get over it.
Do any of the following details
1. Travel away from the environment to a new location for a while.
2. Stop calling him or delete his number temporarily (just write it somewhere)
3. Try to forgive yourself on every issues regarding you and him.
Always tell yourself that you are the best
Re: . by banjicom(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maybe their are some other things u aren't telling us, he can't suddenly start avoiding you just because u are pregnant. Maybe there are some other issues or things he sees in you that makes him act d way he did.
Re: . by VargasVee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
angry
Re: . by greatnaija01: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
FIRST your moral standards is questionable... HOW FAST did you fall in LOVE that you both have not talked about a basic thing as religion... If your religious beliefs are not strong why didnt you convert to his own religion afterall its all about LOVE.... these days we see good people turning over to Islam and they get peace in doing it... so stop being hypocritical.

SECONDLY... whose DUMB idea was it to get pregnant.. is that how sheepishly weak you morally are?? NOW he has banged u and left to another lady WHO accepted his religion and also his sexual ways... BITTER TRUTH... you were the only one in LOVE.... the gentle guyman was in LOGIC... he always knew he would not marry you so he wanted to get something out of it... by BANGING U and walking away... but karma will catch him.

Lastly do you have marriage counselors in your religion... why date a man for marriage without COUNSEL... young peeps always feel OLD people are OLD school but they forget THAT OLD PEOPLE HAVE ONCE BEEN YOUNG meanwhile YOUNG PEOPLE have NEVER BEEN OLD..

My dear, U need HELP FROM ABOVE. Never LOVE with your heart always include your BRAINS.....

Dorin28:
I have been looking for an Avenue to pour out my heart and probably get help because I'm tired of dying silently. I will try to be brief as possible. I met him about three years ago... He was like the perfect man, the man of my dreams, our love was growing stronger and stronger. After sometime I discovered that we were not of the same religion... I felt bad at first but our love was so strong we reassured ourselves that nothing can come between us. I was trying to convince my people that I love him and want to marry him, they disagreed. So we decided I should get pregnant to make my parents agree.. Which I did.. When I was four weeks I told him to start the marriage plans but he refused.. He started finding fault with everything I did. He stopped picking my calls, I tried reaching him through his friends and brother but he wasn't talking to anyone. Next I heard is that he was getting married to another girl who happens to be of the same religion. Up till now I can't get over him, he's married but I still love him I know we can never be together anymore but I need an advice on how to forget him and move on with my life.

1 Like

Re: . by baby124: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sorry me dear, as hard as it seems... please move on. He was wrong for pushing you to go against your parents while cheating and planning marriage with someone else. I wonder what people gain in acts of wickedness. That man is wicked and you don't need to marry or love someone like that. He would have kept on betraying you and lying to you through the marriage. God saved you from a very deceitful, heartless and dangerous person.

Apart from the religion your family saw something you refused to see. But you were not willing to understand their point of view. Take this as a life lesson learned. Open your heart to others but be cautious about sex and making plans outside of marriage. Your own man will come and you will forget this guy. I promise that you will look back and wonder what you saw in that guy! It is well dear you will be fine and happy. Forgive yourself and forget the guy. Don't make contact with him and never let him come back into your life.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
He told a friend of mine that he wasn't responsible for the pregnancy. What is paining me is that it wasn't up to two months that he changed his attitude towards me.. Then I heard he's married jus like that. That means he had her somewhere all this time. I knew him when he had nothing, I was working somewhere then and helped take care of his needs, basically the ones I can afford. Now he's got a good job and well paid he felt I'm no longer good for him. He used my past life against me. He told my friend all the things I told him about my past life. He said he can't be with me.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Zinny25 I didn't keep the pregnancy ...
Re: . by baby124: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dorin28:
He told a friend of mine that he wasn't responsible for the pregnancy. What is paining me is that it wasn't up to two months that he changed his attitude towards me.. Then I heard he's married jus like that. That means he had her somewhere all this time. I knew him when he had nothing, I was working somewhere then and helped take care of his needs, basically the ones I can afford. Now he's got a good job and well paid he felt I'm no longer good for him. He used my past life against me. He told my friend all the things I told him about my past life. He said he can't be with me.
It's ok. That he said he can't be with you, does not mean someone else will not love you. He is just one human being and not God. He used you to get to where he is. Just write off his case as a charity case and forget about him. I know it's hard but work towards it. Never do anything for anyone expecting a reward from them.

Human beings are bound to disappoint so if it's money you need and you know you can't afford to lose, don't give it to anyone. You have played your part in his life, he has played his part in your life. Now it's time to find someone serious, reliable and trustworthy. Of course he had someone else all this while. I don't know why you miss this guy, he was never any good news.

4 Likes

Re: . by Zinny25(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Na wa ooo. This is really a story that touches the heart. Well the deed has been done. Ask God to forgive you,forgive yourself and move on with life. Better days ahead. So many of us have felt the same way in the past. Life goes on what didn't stay wasn't meant for you
Re: . by PointZerom: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Is that all?.
Re: . by Richy4(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Be strong...u will get over it... Time heal most wound..

Nigeria is blessed with strong sisters...and i believe u are one of them...So be strong...

it won't be ok if your maker ask you with an angry face... So it was because of a man u decide to come back to me so early....hw are u gonna answer that... So stay strong ok..Another guy will come your way soon..that will worship the ground u walked on...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ephesians 6:1-3(New International Version) (NIV)

1.Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

2. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment witha promise.

3. “So that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: . by okenwa(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please go ahead and watch the movie called "the in-laws"
Re: . by hemartins(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
And you still love him.

May sense fall on you.

5 Likes

Re: . by Zinny25(f): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol... U really need better sense. I mean he's a monster to have treated you like that. Forget him he's not worth it at all
Re: . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can say that again... I don't know why I still feel that way. I hope I will still be able to love another man cos I really feel bitter. Thanks for your contributions
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dorin28:
You can say that again... I don't know why I still feel that way. I hope I will still be able to love another man cos I really feel bitter. Thanks for your contributions

It's okay dear.

Right now you're still grieving the loss of a loved one (i.e broken relationship you invested a lot into - physically, financially, and emotionally) and it will take time for you to heal. How long? No one can say as we're all different. What's important is that you you don't rush your recovery (and don't let anyone rush you either) and take as much time as you need.

The different emotions you're going through: shock, anger, denial, bitterness, self-doubt, feeling you could have negotiated with him, asking yourself endless questions how? Why? What if? Maybe I should have? etc are all normal.

With time the hurt and pain will ease and you'll one day even look back and thank your lucky stars for dodging a bullet (yes, you will).

No one's perfect. We all make mistakes. What you also need apart from time, is a good friend/sister shoulder to lean on for support. Don't bottle it up. Let it out and cry if you haven't already done that. Also talk, talk, talk, and talk some more about your feelings to your supporter. But pls don't make the mistake of jumping into another relationship on the rebound. It won't ease the pain and you'll only make things worse for yourself in the long run.

It is well my sister. ((Hugs)) smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by Zinny25(f): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

It's okay dear.

Right now you're still grieving the loss of a loved one (i.e broken relationship you invested a lot into - physically, financially, and emotionally) and it will take time for you to heal. How long? No one can say as we're all different. What's important is that you you don't rush your recovery (and don't let anyone rush you either) and take as much time as you need.

The different emotions you're going through: shock, anger, denial, bitterness, self-doubt, feeling you could have negotiated with him, asking yourself endless questions how? Why? What if? Maybe I should have? etc are all normal.

With time the hurt and pain will ease and you'll one day even look back and thank your lucky stars for dodging a bullet (yes, you will).

No one's perfect. We all make mistakes. What you also need apart from time, is a good friend/sister shoulder to lean on for support. Don't bottle it up. Let it out and cry if you haven't already done that. Also talk, talk, talk, and talk some more about your feelings to your supporter. But pls don't make the mistake of jumping into another relationship on the rebound. It won't ease the pain and you'll only make things worse for yourself in the long run.

It is well my sister. ((Hugs)) smiley
Thank you so much for your kind words... I hope u feel better dorin28, I believe with time u will get over him
Re: . by ryom(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2017
The current paradigm of boy meets girl (or girl meets boy), fall in love, marry and hopefully live happily ever after is greatly flawed.
First, it is not our African culture. Second, the people we took the model from fare no better with their love relationships (they have up to 50% failed relationships).
I believe the safest course especially for ladies is to fall in love with your husband, not your boyfriend.
How do you then marry you may ask? If possible get your parents to help you with a choice, or other trusted elders. Let it not be based on your emotions. Being in love does not work a marriage- if in doubt ask your parents.
What you need in a partner primarily is not "being in love" but a set of desirable but reasonable qualities. For example, a decent man will keep his words, not hit a woman, look after his family etc.
This is still the model in most of South East Asia where they have more stable relationships compared to the western model.
This may sound old fashioned but it works and will save our young people from these kind of stories.
More to say but will stop here to keep it brief.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: . by Dyt(f): 1:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Zinny25:
Thank you so much for your kind words... I hope u feel better dorin28, I believe with time u will get over him

Same person as dorin the op?
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dingbang(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Dorin28:
if u mention that I knew him when he was nothing balderdash as an excuse again, thunder will rain on you...what the fvck is it with you ladies these days sef.. Just because you helped someone is not enough reason for them to marry your selfish ass...

Infact you deserve what's happening to you sef.. Nonsense
Re: . by enoqueen: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Dyt:

Same person as dorin the op?
undecided

Ya. Confirm. But she's gonna deny it.
Re: . by Agbaletu: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Dorin28:
It was not needed.
Re: . by Agbaletu: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Zinny25:
Is Dorin28 = Zinny25?
Re: . by gozzlin: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Zinny25:

grin

Chai! You forgot to log in to your dorin28 account. Hehehe. Your subsequent damage control comments with the two accounts won't save you. Be more careful next time when using your two accounts.

Anyway, here's my advice to you on your depression. You are under his love spell. He cast a love spell on you, that's the simple reason why you can't get over him. Cos if a man can have the conscience to impregnate a woman and blatantly deny her, then go ahead to marry another woman, then that's the height of wickedness. If the lady on the receiving end of such callous treatment still nurtures love for the man, then two things are involved, either he used love charm on you or your head no correct.

You better get over the mofo and live your life.

1 Like

Re: . by YabaLeftist: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2017
undecided

An innocent guy will come tomorrow and marry this one that already got pregnant and aborted same for another man?

Guys be careful with the kind of ladies you settle down with.

This poster dorin28, zinny25 or whatever you call yourself, you're such a f00l! A guy from another religion (prolly Isl...) hoodwinked you into getting pregnant. Against the wise counsel of your family and contrary to good reason you stupidly took in. As if that stupidity is not enough, you are still in love with the m0ron after he dumped your sorry ass and married another woman! You need serious caning cos your level of daftness knows no bounds.

Go to a powerful church and seek deliverance from the forces that hold you captive, cos this is not ordinary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Lina Medina,– A Peruvian Woman Who Gave Birth To A Boy At The Age Of 5. / Young Girl Tied Upside Down, Tortured On Witchcraft Allegation / My Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.