Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Scam Called Brillant Lights - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Scam Called Brillant Lights (458 Views)

How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights / The Scam Called Jumia (UPDATE: item finally returned) / Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scam Called Brillant Lights by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
please someone should tell this guy to refund my 8k.
I saw his post on nairaland about fiverr training videos so i visited his website and saw his graphics design package. I sent him a message via whatsapp and he said the dvdv was 15k but they were on promo and i could get it for 8k. I gathered a lot of money to start a printing press biz because i was so confident that i will learn a lot from the dvd. I paid the 8k and he sent me article writing dvd. I told him it was article he sent instead of graphics and he apologized with a promise to send. This happened in april. I waited april, may, i contacted him last month and he said he would send it month end with a lot of stories coming from his month. June passed and i sent him a message via whatsapp and he blocked me. I have a printing firm but i dont know graphics design and he raised my hopes that i will learn. I am very angry and i need my mooney back.
His num is ‪+234 706 656 4342‬
he just refund my 8k and take his dvd which was poorly recorded. I even opted to pay for courier for the graphics but the idiot just ignored me. To crown it all his site is no longer active
Re: The Scam Called Brillant Lights by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
elonna5:
please someone should tell this guy to refund my 8k.
I saw his post on nairaland about fiverr training videos so i visited his website and saw his graphics design package. I sent him a message via whatsapp and he said the dvdv was 15k but they were on promo and i could get it for 8k. I gathered a lot of money to start a printing press biz because i was so confident that i will learn a lot from the dvd. I paid the 8k and he sent me article writing dvd. I told him it was article he sent instead of graphics and he apologized with a promise to send. This happened in april. I waited april, may, i contacted him last month and he said he would send it month end with a lot of stories coming from his month. June passed and i sent him a message via whatsapp and he blocked me. I have a printing firm but i dont know graphics design and he raised my hopes that i will learn. I am very angry and i need my mooney back.
His num is ‪+234 706 656 4342‬
he just refund my 8k and take his dvd which was poorly recorded. I even opted to pay for courier for the graphics but the idiot just ignored me. To crown it all his site is no longer active

Brosss... After all the shouting on this forum that you shouldnt pay any bagga to learn anything relating to Fiverr or any skill relating to Fiverr....
On beatzone thread, we have said it countless times that you can learn anything through YouTube videos which will only take you less than one gig to download enough tutorial videos... But very honest and detailed videos from people who arw wekl grounded in those skills...

Even if he had delivered, is the video gonna worth 8k compared to quality videos you'd get on YouTube for less than 1k worth of data...

If itbwas gonn be a face to face teaching and learning, it would have been worth it but 8k for a tutorial video ? Chai

Your money is gone...
Move on
Re: The Scam Called Brillant Lights by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Brosss... After all the shouting on this forum that you shouldnt pay any bagga to learn anything relating to Fiverr or any skill relating to Fiverr....
On beatzone thread, we have said it countless times that you can learn anything through YouTube videos which will only take you less than one gig to download enough tutorial videos... But very honest and detailed videos from people who arw wekl grounded in those skills...

Even if he had delivered, is the video gonna worth 8k compared to quality videos you'd get on YouTube for less than 1k worth of data...

If itbwas gonn be a face to face teaching and learning, it would have been worth it but 8k for a tutorial video ? Chai

Your money is gone...
Move on
before i discovered youtube and he also promised some softwares that i dont have. I can teach anyone for free. I never charge

(1) (Reply)

For All Business Minded People Especially Corpers / Where To Get A Seed/stone For Jewellry In Nigeria? / Funny Observation On The Dwindling Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.