Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Get Free Content For Your Sites Or Blog... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free Content For Your Sites Or Blog... (451 Views)

Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks / Reasons Why Google Will Penalise Your Sites / The Best Blog Hosting Sites Or Right Blogging Platform To Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Content For Your Sites Or Blog... by haconjy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hi,
If you have some live sites that are thin on content (e.g. MNS with just a few posts), or want to launch a site right now with virtually zero work, I can give you content in exchange of a link from your site.

You receive 5 to 10 unique articles for keywords you provide. The number of articles you receive depends on the quality of your site and how useful I consider the link from it. These articles are keyword targeted but they will sound kinda generic because I won't invest time in researching and writing super topical articles.

They are however readable and unique, work great for AdSense sites.

Site requirements (do not contact me if your site doesn't meet these requirements):
Site has no content spam - in other words, the content on your site is readable and mostly unique. I don't care if it is engaging or interesting as long as is readable and unique.

Site has mostly white hat link profile - was not spammed with links and you don't plan to spam it in the future. It can have few to no links, just not be spammed.

You are expected to place a permanent in-content link on your site towards my site.

An automated link checker will check the presence of my link on your site. If you delete the link, the content will be republished to a bunch of Web 2.0 and other types of sites and indexed in order to render the content you received unusable.

So if you are a smart ass and try to scam me, this is what I will do.
You can also register a fresh domain and launch the site with the articles I give you, that's OK by me. In this case you receive 5 articles only.

How to get the articles:
Post a reply in this thread that you're interested and email me at my username from themafrica@gmail.com with subject line "Articles4Link".

Do NOT PM me on Nairaland. In the message body include the following information:
1. Click Here
2.Your site's URL.
3. Date when was launched (as a site, not when the domain was registered).

I will reply with number of how many articles I can give you and the link you should place on your site and once you place it on your site, I will send you the articles.
Don't forget, Click Me

See ya!

(1) (Reply)

Konga.tech 2year Domain + Unlimited Hosting For Sale 2.5k Only With Proof / Birthdaymag.com Launched And I Need Honest Reviews Please / Bill Gates Visits The Zuckerbergs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.