Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" (32736 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic' / Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Wolex143: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
So shall it be ijn.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by johnstar(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2016
lionson:

If you don't have facts shut up. If you know what to say still shut up!
oh, u shut d fvck up h00ee, i knw someone brainwashed lyk u will quote me... Kip on deceiving ur self, kindly pls stay on ur lane b4 u get crushed

Mind u i'm an atheist

Kip off u v been Brainwashed undecided
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by banmee(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Guyman02:

If you aint got anything to contribute you STFU, you must not comment on every thread. God has blessed the man already by virtue of being the leader of the most populous black nation in the world. You dont need to keep flogging it as that makes you a sycophant and a 'hailing hailer'

There needs to be a fundamental restructuring in the way Nigerians think for it to even think about it being passable as a Nation not to talk of it being great. This is how bad it is; If you bring everybody in America to Nigeria and transport everyone in Nigeria to America, after a while, Nigerians in America will be applying for visas to come back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by emmkeffs(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.thecable.ng/nigeria-moving-forward-says-oyedepo
Just want talk even when they have nothing to say.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by arsenal33: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
Private universities, Private universities,Private universities!

He didn't mention PRIVATE JETS!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigeria is healing? How so? Can this charlatan STFU for once? The stench from his lies is so potent that even the dead are irritated!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by seguno2: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
fearNORTH:
3 comments and the fallacious statement is already in front page undecided

These business man and his Living Faith Church LTD should go and sit donw

He is a winner na with all the mumu people wey dey follow am like Dundee United players.
No one bothered to ask for specifics about his statement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
There is some good coming out of this BUHARIMANIA!!!
Pastors are re-strategizing.. BLATANT LIES are reducing to sophisticated 5-level deception.. CHOI!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by abdulkabirO(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

What else can you say sir,i guess u re not being fair enough,is it all your active church members that can afford to send their wards to private universities?if no,why not stop making it look like u RR doing Nigeria a favour with ur private school
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by maximunimpact(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Typical of the false prophet, after shamely committing spiritual formication with powers that be, they will go on to prophesy prosperity to their gullible followers, that is why the bible says that when they shout blessing and prosperity, a sudden destruction comes upon them.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by SavageGarden(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
herbie27:
When will people like you stop making silly comments?.
When people like you start using your God given brains and see the world for what it is..
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Sunky4all(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
It a bitter pill we all hv to swallow, am sure there wil be light @ d end of d tunnel .........buhari is a great leader

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Yksoul(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
NIGERIA GO SURVIVE AMEN
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Kobicove(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is this not the same guy who said he would open the gates of hell during the election...

Talking from both sides of his mouth...anyway be's a business man grin
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Muyoatlanta(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Gassa007: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Indeed..

Sell all you private jets and reduce convenant uni fees until i believe this crap.
Even if you carry Niqeria go Saudi arabia hospital. Walahi It cant get healed with all these kinda Pastors.

And where will they get the money to fund the school maintenance and the staff salaries Mr Man....
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Busayorafael(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
The gate of hell opener has spoken.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by menxer: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
What was his prophesy during the Presidential campaign, and at the thanksgiving of Supreme Court ruling of Akwa Ibom governorship case, again?

BTW, we need more philosophers than pastorpreneur in Nigeria.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Fikifaka(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Pastor, why don't you tell the children the truth? We have IDP's in Nigeria. Unemployment is escalating. People are using their wards as collateral for bag of rice. Niger Delta Avengers are blowing up pipelines and the economy is bleeding. Can somebody shout haleluyah! Tell the children the truth! Nigeria is sick.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
SavageGarden:

When people like you start using your God given brains and see the world for what it is..
See who has a God given brain. cheesy i'm sure God is ashamed of ur stupidity.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
johnstar:
oh, u shut d fvck up h00ee, i knw someone brainwashed lyk u will quote me... Kip on deceiving ur self, kindly pls stay on ur lane b4 u get crushed

Mind u i'm an atheist

Kip off u v been Brainwashed undecided
And you think you're not credulous. cheesy
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Oyedepo should thank his star that he lives in a society where his religious abracadabras are being tolerated. He should go to Somalia or Afghanistan
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by vikstandon(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
God is a good business, in good and bad times.

I 100% agree with u, that u re in a lost street n would soon be found by my Lord JESUS.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by JustAvo: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kobicove:
Is this not the same guy who said he would open the gates of hell during the election...

Talking from both sides of his mouth...anyway be's a business man grin

Can u possibly quote me with a link to the video where he said so? #I respect him alot n will like to see if he really said so... on video tho.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by experimentist: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Guyman02:

If you aint got anything to contribute you STFU, you must not comment on every thread. God has blessed the man already by virtue of being the leader of the most populous black nation in the world. You dont need to keep flogging it as that makes you a sycophant and a 'hailing hailer'
[size=15pt]God bless President Mohammadu Oluwaseun Chukwudi Emeka Buhari GCFR. #TeamHailingHailerUnited[/size] angrytongue
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
Gassa007:

And where will they get the money to fund the school maintenance and the staff salaries Mr Man....
I didnt say free...... I said reduce.... Imaqine N700000 bcoz i wan study accountinq
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by kclee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
same man that was busy campaigning for GEJ ,forgetting he was a pastor.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by divineappo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

oyedepo is gradually decamping to APC, interesting. i thought he would finally open d gates of hell
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Odgfidelity(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just here to warn those who are fond of criticizing men of God. Please beware, you may be building the wall that will confine you to stagnation by doing such. Do not allow the devil to use you as a tool for rebellion. Be very careful

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by bashydemy1: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
The enemies of our great nation will eat their vomit....

Is this not the man that want to open gate of hell when billion of naira change habd back then?
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
God is a good business, in good and bad times.

The God business is better in bad times.
Re: Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" by Francis95(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Really? Ngwanu ka anyi na aga n'ubi ka ji n'aka...
lipsrsealed
you reside in the east?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.