Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Help Me, My Mother's Sight Is Worse Any Optician - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me, My Mother's Sight Is Worse Any Optician (467 Views)

No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly / Any Optician In The House? I Need Your Help Pls / Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, My Mother's Sight Is Worse Any Optician by papichula: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Help me, my mother sight is getting worse, she is in her early 50s. She can't see even under sunny days, its strange

Wat is the way forward please winkHelp me, my mother sight is getting worse, she is in her early 50s. She can't see even under sunny days, its strange

Wat is the way forward please
Re: Help Me, My Mother's Sight Is Worse Any Optician by Julietcutie(f): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
take her to a hospital ...or eye clinic
Re: Help Me, My Mother's Sight Is Worse Any Optician by sinaj(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Take her to an eye clinic
Re: Help Me, My Mother's Sight Is Worse Any Optician by medella: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Take your mom to see an eye doctor. The eye doctor will be able to examine your mom and tell her what is wrong with her sight and recommend possible treatment. The examination may not cost a lot of money. Additionally, the eye doctor will be able to identify other possible causes like diabetes, high blood pressure ... etc

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Accepting Your Disability In Nigeria / Health Benefits, Risks And Drug Nutrient Interraction Of Pineapples / The 7 Wonders Of Avocados That You Didnt Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.