Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma (21862 Views)

Abuja-Lokoja Road Blocked By Villagers Protesting Against Army Over Land / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Yahaya Bello Turns 'FRSC Official' On Lokoja Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by lukaino(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
I want to at this point call on Governor Oshiomhole to emulate Governor Ambode of Lagos. Ambode passed through Cele Ilasa failed portions of road and he immediately directed Julius Berger to fix the road. Work commenced at once and that job has been completed, Lagos people who ply that road are now happy. That in my opinion is what good governance is all about.

I appeal to Governor Oshiomhole even as he has firsthand knowledge of the current state of the road to liaise with Minister Fashola to at least carry out some palliative work on the road to alleviate the suffering of the people.
The APC government must prove to Nigerians that they are a responsible and responsive government.

4 Likes

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by anonimi: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
We should be bookmarking all this

Cos when they finally fix them, one eleribu will not come and tell us about how it was all gejs doing.

Abi oh. Just as one eleribu was telling you that the reconstruction of Lagos/Ibadan express road was started by Jonathan after the Agbaya of Owu abandoned it for eight years, not so shocked

anonimi:

Lagos-Ibadan road ongoing reconstruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by freemanbubble: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
wetin be dis?
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Sirwhiteseidu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Federal road f dat Mata oo shocked
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by anonimi: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
lukaino:
I want to at this point call on Governor Oshiomhole to emulate Governor Ambode of Lagos. Ambode passed through Cele Ilasa failed portions of road and he immediately directed Julius Berger to fix the road. Work commenced at once and that job has been completed, Lagos people who ply that road are now happy. That in my opinion is what good governance is all about.

I appeal to Governor Oshiomhole even as he has firsthand knowledge of the current state of the road to liaise with Minister Fashola to at least carry out some palliative work on the road to alleviate the suffering of the people.
The APC government must prove to Nigerians that they are a responsible and responsive government.

I understand that the FAKE comrade does not drive on the road to go to his village but rather uses helicopter paid for by Edo peoples money. Therefore he cannot and does not want to know the bad state of the road.
As far as he is concerned all Edo people can Go & Die.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3920253_fbimg1453538663556_jpegb6d816c7625af2a6baa567f9d7e3362d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3920242_img20160523wa0000_jpeg1c1171ffcf3a7be6e9e3c37a19eba722

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zico5:
This is one of President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan legacy than we are singing his praise for. We the ipob youths appreciate u for creating and remodeled 250,000 Km of road within 5 years. Your legacy lives on.
What their hero cannot achieve in 5 years, they want an innocent man to do within a year. They think Nigerians are fools

Ask Osohmole!! GEJ had his faults and messed up big time.. agreed. But the op made mention of the "state governor" passing through same road. Why the slowpoke never fix am and demand reimbursement from FG??

3 Likes

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Rexnegro(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
jerryunit48:
That day I left the country I thanked God

Modified: But I love coming home
better stay where You re my broda, Hope to join You soon,then it's bye bye to Africa for a longtime out.
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by currencyz: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
many of you are claiming its a federal road even the township road owned by the state has got lot of issues, time will com when we will start sending the trucks back

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by agbangam: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Imagine d Mettuh's 400Million + FFK's 800Million was given to Julius Berger to fix dat road.
GEJ n his gang of looters will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by niyot124: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
jerryunit48:
That day I left the country I thanked God

Modified: But I love coming home

No one asked you...

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by anonimi: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
agbangam:
Imagine d Mettuh's 400Million + FFK's 800Million was given to Julius Berger to fix dat road.
GEJ n his gang of looters will never know peace.

Imagine Buhari did not collect two SUVs for one that got damaged on top of $300,000 from Dasuki?
Imagine Fayemi's $1.5 billion was given to Ekiti state, they would have paid their workers salary, not so?
Imagine Amaechi's $5 billion was not given to Buhari's campaign how many roads in Rivers state it would have fixed?
Imagine if Audu Ogbeh did not steal N5 billion that he gave Buhari's campaign disguised as sale of 5,000,000 yams at N1,000 each, how this road would have been fixed and MAINTAINED all these years?
Can you imagine or your imagination is limited by the sweeping out of zombie brains with the winchious broom of the All ProgreTHIEF Crooks, APC party?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by madapcmod: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
The midget goANDdie can't do just 50 metres court of appeal bad portion near ramat, talk less of this one, yet he was blabbing when onolemheme was doing that road. The Rd would have continued if GEJ won , now RCC has left since dullard came to power.

One will think oshiomothief would have done part of the road like obiano did on Onitsha Enugu Rd and claim his fund since he is in d same party with dullard.

He is busy accusing Ngozi iweala and GEJ
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by freeborn76(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Once again, thank you Jonathan for this wonderful legacy

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chibabi:
This is an eyesore.....n the Governor use the road to his village? My Edo people, Change the Change
change which change? are you aware that your party in her sister state is owing workers salary?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by zukky79: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
anonimi:

Can the candidates fix the road BEFORE they are elected into office

YES they can! Instead of giving me 2000 naira to vote for you, just fix that bad portion and I'll vote for you. That's a better deal my brother.

There's no guarantee they'll fix it after winning the election, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
davodyguy:
If its a federal road, then blame FG.

Same can be said of Sagamu Benin express way. Diezani went on the road in 2007 as Transport minister and she shed crocodile tears. We bless God that one was attended to.

Which minister would go and shed tears on this road?
since its a federal road, how come onitsha to Awka is being constructed by the current government?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by currencyz: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
niyot124:

No one asked you...
babe why the diss he only chose 2 take a step and i see nothing wrong in that, easy make you know go get bp for person mata
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by guttentag(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Very soon the roads in ekpoma will dabaru finish, na streets trailers and cars go come dey pass to link to express road
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by niyot124: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
currencyz:
babe why the diss he only chose 2 take a step and i see nothing wrong in that, easy make you know go get bp for person mata

I didn't quote you. I wasn't talking to you undecided
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by push23: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zico5:
This is one of President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan legacy than we are singing his praise for. We the ipob youths appreciate u for creating and remodeled 250,000 Km of road within 5 years. Your legacy lives on.
What their hero cannot achieve in 5 years, they want an innocent man to do within a year. They think Nigerians are fools

[size=28pt]You are a userless person like Goodluck Jonathan.. did Goodluck Jonathan collect taxes from edo state for 6 years. Yes. did Goodluck Jonathan fix the road for 6 years. NO. what does that tell of you Goodluck Jonathan, that he is a fraudster

Goodluck Jonathan is a fraudter.. He collected money but never fix, the road for 6 years. Goodluck Jonathan is 419.

Who own the United nation seat. Goodluck Jonathan was trying to con us off the united nation seat. that is the GOC of Enugu with wike. What do you have on the uniform. Nigerian army. You can see Goodluck Jonathan is total fraud.

what do you have infront of Buhari , Nigeria. from the picture who own the united nation seat.

[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mQKzbJVG6-U/VwFZlRIig7I/AAAAAAAAFY8/lyJTKYEoTZIt9r9fZvXNWwOza0gh-rMQA/s1600/buratai.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by guttentag(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't drive to Ekpoma unless you can Fly because the roads are terribly Bad

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by diegwu01: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zico5:
This is one of President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan legacy than we are singing his praise for. We the ipob youths appreciate u for creating and remodeled [size=18pt]250,000 Km of road within 5 years.[/size] Your legacy lives on.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by redsun(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nigeria is turning to congo. A stateless state.

Planet of distorted apes.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by guttentag(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Don't Trust Polithieftians
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Earth2Metahuman: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
anonimi:

Abi oh. Just as one eleribu was telling you that the reconstruction of Lagos/Ibadan express road was started by Jonathan after the Agbaya of Owu abandoned it for eight years, not so shocked

shey bi Jonathan also started this one.?

Be ready to dig part of the road when it is finally reconstructed and tell us how your lord and saviour already built magic on the road.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by push23: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
anonimi:

[size=28pt]What is the lagos Ibadan. Here is the video of the lagos Ibadan. while Goodluck Jonathan on television was showing he repair the road. here is the real video. And goodluck Jonathan was collecting the money for repairing road. No work was done.

what Goodluck Jonathan claim he repaired. Goodluck Jonathan was 419 and he collected over N100 billion nearly close to $1billion for.

Goodluck Jonathan may have collected another over N100 billion for the second niger bridge. he is a fraudster.

who stole all this money to buy all this mansion, Goodluck Jonathan.

[/size].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkzagdTijJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKZ1W9_zd8A

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061964_photo3_jpeg1d50f37d7d2a8c7ac242844a47cbf9a2

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Vatsyayana: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
The people of Edo are not so daft to know that the road is a federal road & it was the reaponsiblity of the government who had ruled for 16years without giving any consideration to the road.
Edo people are on the right path. APC is the party to vote for a symbiotic romance btw the Federal govt & the State govt.

The CHANGE must happen as promised. Don't let it die an untimely death.
God bless Edo! God bless the Fed. Rep. Of Nigeria!

Chibabi:
This is an eyesore.....n the Governor use the road to his village? My Edo people, Change the Change

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by d33types: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
anonimi:

Oshi-omo-Ole has been very busy with his IMPORTED wife.
All the CommonSense of Buy Nigeria to Grow the Naira no concern am.
He has the Edo people's allocation, IGR and loans to purchase forex for his IMPORTED wife while the Edo people gnash their teeth in agony and deprivation.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b

I don't like oshiomhole ..but you do not have to lie this much.he did far better than Lucky Igbinedion
When you see white,don't call it black

He built new markets both in Benin and other parts of Edo,
He built a massive ultramodern new central hospital awaiting commissioning; the baddest in Nigeria so far
He built a whole new university -edo state university iyanmo.

I take it you haven't even stepped foot in edo state

2 Likes

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by currencyz: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
niyot124:

I didn't quote you. I wasn't talking to you undecided
do not judge so you ur self wont be an object of scrutiny, no be me talk am o am a believer and so says my holy book, much lov.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Deen77: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zico5:

What they achieve in 5 year's with Oil boom they want Buhari to perform miracle under 1 year with crash of crude oil price.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by LaExpert: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
It is no longer news that Oshiomole is about the worst governor in the south.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed / Customs Intercepts Arms, Military Uniform At Lagos Port (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.