Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma (21905 Views)

Abuja-Lokoja Road Blocked By Villagers Protesting Against Army Over Land / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Yahaya Bello Turns 'FRSC Official' On Lokoja Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Vatsyayana: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
It's a pity that they have not committed no crime at all for voting an ex labour leader.
But now they have the opportunity to vote a technocrat, an expert in management & corporate governance...
OBASEKI is the Bailout & the Wayout for the people of Edo...
Don't dull it!

anonimi:

Oshi-omo-Ole has been very busy with his IMPORTED wife.
All the CommonSense of Buy Nigeria to Grow the Naira no concern am.
He has the Edo people's allocation, IGR and loans to purchase forex for his IMPORTED wife while the Edo people gnash their teeth in agony and deprivation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711988_img1280483105130_jpeg_jpegb1c7fc64f8bd4437ea95677357b8006b
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by M4gunners: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
And my mumu zombie brothers are here shouting sir baba.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chibabi:
This is an eyesore.....n the Governor use the road to his village? My Edo people, Change the Change
I just dey laff u. This is a federal road that ur hero gej abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by obailala(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
anonimi:

The navigator of All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party, the Ebola Owu was president for eight WASTED years but did nothing on the Lagos-Ibadan express way that was at his backyard not until Jonathan showed up.
What does that make the useless letter-writing Agbaya of Otta?
Meanwhile our "only saviour" has been in power for 13 months and he is from the same party as Oshi-omo-Ole. The Edo people also voted for him despite the fact that Aisha Halliburton-Buhari called all their women abroad PROSTITUTES.
Also Amaechi, the minister of transport is from the south south.
Should they not have repaired the road all these months
Is that not what a reasonable citizen who is not a zombie should ask, ponder and reflect upon?

At least that ebola owu was able to fix a road all the way from Asaba to benin, he created the wonderful 25km long benin bypass from scratch to cut the hell of traffic in benin, and he continued that road up till okada before he handed over. Meanwhile your lord and saviour only patched less than 10km close to Ore and spent the equivalent amount of money hiring canopies and praise singers to commision and celebrate the patching of 10km.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
M4gunners:
And my mumu zombie brothers are here shouting sir baba.
This is a federal road abandoned by ur hero gej. For over 5 yrs. And u expect buhari to fix it in one yr. I thought u guys said that gej finish all road in Nigeria, why is this one still bad.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by obailala(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

This is a federal road abandoned by ur hero gej. For over 5 yrs. And u expect buhari to fix it in one yr. I thought u guys said that gej finish all road in Nigeria, why is this one still bad.
They said fashola said gej built 25,000km of roads, probably on the moon though, cos none of these roads can be found in the SS or SE or even SW. But even if they cant name the roads, they still hold on to the mumu claim that their lord and saviour built highest number of roads on the moon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Icecomrade: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zico5:
This is one of President Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan legacy than we are singing his praise for. We the ipob youths appreciate u for creating and remodeled 250,000 Km of road within 5 years. Your legacy lives on.
What their hero cannot achieve in 5 years, they want an innocent man to do within a year. They think Nigerians are fools

Deduct 1 year from 5years how much is left?

If 1 year is so little in your eyes why not endure the road until the saviour Buhari completes rehabilitation in 2 years.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by M4gunners: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Where you in Jamaica when GEJ was in power or are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Icecomrade: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

How much attention has Buhari paid to it after 1 year in office.

This is a road I ply often, it was never as bad as it is now. Mumumu on nairaland doesn't know that roads deteriorate.

Is he not seeing the suffering you are going through now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Icecomrade:

How much attention has Buhari paid to it after 1 year in office.

This is a road I ply often, it was never as bad as it is now. Mumumu on nairaland doesn't know that roads deteriorate.

Is he not seeing the suffering you are going through now.
Stfu, if ur hero had paid any attention to the road during his 5yrs in office, it wouldn't have gotten this bad. I also use this road often. So don't think u are more familiar with this road than me.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by zukky79: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
obailala:
At least that ebola owu was able to fix a road all the way from Asaba to benin, he created the wonderful 25km long benin bypass from scratch to cut the hell of traffic in benin, and he continued that road up till okada before he handed over. Meanwhile your lord and saviour only patched less than 10km close to Ore and spent the equivalent amount of money hiring canopies and praise singers to commision and celebrate the patching of 10km.
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Chibabi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Since Yφυ expected Gej to do all Federal roads in 6years, has your own Hero (Daura President) cleared any road in his 13months in power? I jst siddon here d laugh you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Chibabi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Since Yφυ expected Gej to do all Federal roads in 6years, has your own Hero (Daura Dullardihno) cleared any road in his 13months in power? I jst siddon here d laugh you

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by apockollyno(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Armstrong34 post=47304888]don't b surprised d money allocated for dis roads r in one bastard bank Account..... May God punish all our politicians amen]
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Icecomrade: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Stfu, if ur hero had paid any attention to the road during his 5yrs in office, it wouldn't have gotten this bad. I also use this road often. So don't think u are more familiar with this road than me.
Oya
Stops whining and ask your Buhari to fix the bad Road for you now. He doesn't need to watch you suffer abi.
He is the one in office nd now longer GEJ.

Using GEJ to cover the inefficiency of your Buhari won't alleviate your suffering.
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by chelseabmw(m): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
zukky79:
More Pics.

Which side of ekpoma road is this? After opoji junction or before big joe park?
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Donaldomo(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Chibabi:
This is an eyesore.....n the Governor use the road to his village? My Edo people, Change the Change
Who will!? The Makarfi Faction or d Sheriff faction!? A South-South man was at the helm of affairs 4 6yrs & yet did notin about this road. Pls, don't blame a govt that is just a yr old! Besides, are u aware it is Federal road? And, have u heard of d many Federal roads that Oshiomole repaired!?

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by YesWeCan11: 1:19am On Jul 08, 2016
But I used this same road last year from Benin to Auchi around April to go pick up my PVC and didn't see any muddy portion not to talk of this pit shown on this pics. Around July I drove down same route from Benin to Agenebode and still didn't see. When did this varnish to that road to get this bad? Road spoils quickly ooo if this is the case. Please FERMA do something ooo just as the Warri-Benin road towards Warri was fixed quietly.
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by push24: 2:32am On Jul 08, 2016
cool

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by anonimi: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2016
d33types:
I don't like oshiomhole ..but you do not have to lie this much.he did far better than Lucky Igbinedion
When you see white,don't call it black

Are you saying that Oshi-omo-Ale never stole Edo people's money all these eight years?
Are you saying that all the:

- federal allocation.
- excess crude account
- IGR
- loans

that he received have been fully used for the benefit of the residents of the state?
Or the FAKE comrade is simply a useless PRETENDER
Please be honest with yourself, sir!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2700691_adamauwife_jpeg1a43183da83b73aea9fe5c12764502a7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by anonimi: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2016
apockollyno:
don't b surprised d money allocated for dis roads r in one bastard bank Account..... May God punish all our politicians amen

Keep waiting for God to punish all politicians because YOU have opted to be an IMPOTENT citizen whose votes give them power and keep them in power while the politicians laugh you and continue ejoying your life plus their own on top. angry sad undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2593131_capture20150516070937_jpeg0e2b405458ec0cf013c5152373f19a5e

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by d33types: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2016
anonimi:

Are you saying that Oshi-omo-Ale never stole Edo people's money all these eight years?
Are you saying that all the:

- federal allocation.
- excess crude account
- IGR
- loans

that he received have been fully used for the benefit of the residents of the state?
Or the FAKE comrade is simply a useless PRETENDER

Oshiomhole stole no doubt, but even at that, he worked.
He did things you said he didn't do.he performed far better then Igbinedion.
You are just a liar who has never stayed in edo state
don't give the dog a bad name to hang it
Like I said, the man is still a crook and I'm not his supporter

All this kill and divide tactics will not work. APC & PDP are the same. They got no love for you, anonimi. All your support for pdp will only earn peanuts and then they fvck your life for 4yrs.
Be wise now in your youth

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by anonimi: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2016
d33types:
Oshiomhole stole no doubt, but even at that, he worked.
He did things you said he didn't do.he performed far better then Igbinedion.
You are just a liar who has never stayed in edo state
don't give the dog a bad name to hang it
Like I said, the man is still a crook and I'm not his supporter

We are obviously on the same page, not so

All this kill and divide tactics will not work. APC & PDP are the same. They got no love for you, anonimi. All your support for pdp will only earn peanuts and then they fvck your life for 4yrs.
Be wise now in your youth

So what do you suggest is the best way forward to ensure good governance in our society?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by Chibabi(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2016
Chibabi:

Since Yφυ expected Gej to do all Federal roads in 6years, has your own Hero cleared any road in his 13months in power? I jst siddon here d laugh you
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by temmyjoe(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Dis place is very close to Opoji junction very bad

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by guttentag(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
d33types:

I don't like oshiomhole ..but you do not have to lie this much.he did far better than Lucky Igbinedion
When you see white,don't call it black

He built new markets both in Benin and other parts of Edo,
He built a massive ultramodern new central hospital awaiting commissioning; the baddest in Nigeria so far
He built a whole new university -edo state university iyanmo.

I take it you haven't even stepped foot in edo state

And Who told you that the university belongs to Edo state
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by zukky79: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2016
chelseabmw:

Which side of ekpoma road is this? After opoji junction or before big joe park?

Its at Adima junction, after Mousco Junction when going to Opoji junction.
Re: Bad State Of The Benin-Lokoja Road At Ekpoma by chelseabmw(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
zukky79:

Its at Adima junction, after Mousco Junction when going to Opoji junction.

Mehn that's bad ... Ekp is my hood ... That particular spot started with a small pothole ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off / APC Disbands Gulak Committee For Imo Primaries / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.