Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) (1788 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Oba Abdul Rasheed Adewale-akanbi: The Oluwo Of Iwo (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is the Oluwo of Iwo captured leading Eid prayer. Where's the chief Imam of Iwo land?

This is a case of aberration in the matters of Deen. The sanctity of the position of Islamic clerics has been traded for a morsel of food.

Now, what will you call this? Clearly a matter of bid'ah. This is the result you get when righteous and intellectual men refuse to speak the truth.

I challenge anyone that will want to justify this to the Emirate structure in the North. Where their Emirs give sermons and lead congregational prayers. No correlation exist at all.

Monarchs in the south here are polytheist, and this they have not shy away from. The chief Imam of Iwo must offer an explanation for this, before he would be dubbed a mushrik or mubtadih.

Little wonder, the Alaafin of Oyo was also captured offering eid prayers with his wives in the midst of men. Where do we go from here.

فإن أصدق الحديث كتاب الله وخير الهدي هدي محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
إياكم البدعة فإنها تهدي إلى النار

Source: http://www.gistmelove..com/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) by gistmeloveblog: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

All is well
Re: This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat#
Re: This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) by MrHackmed1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
I don't want to believe this is real. shocked shocked
Re: This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) by Nairalanddiary: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
I'm King Bitc*es
Re: This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) by asaajuomo1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
It's can't be true.
Re: This Is The Oluwo Of Iwo Captured Leading Eid Prayer (Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Allah forbid angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Yorubas Not Care? / Beauty Of Masqurade In African Culture / Photos From Reception Of The Legendary Bonny Nwaotam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.