Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (74491 Views)

Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State / Ekiti Youths Declare Support For Fayose,Protest Buhari's Rascality(photos) / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Anti-corruption Summit In London(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by prof12(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Yeah! cheesy cheesy

I said it, didn't I?... Fayose is loved by his people, There is nothing any zombie, vindictive EFCC, heartless DSS, Bubu the Mumu and APC will do.

If you like protest from now till Jesus comes, You're wasting your time.

Haters...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c

Because of the few hungry people you see in the picture, you are so dump to believe that the slowpoke his loved by his people.
Even if Satan comes down today he will attract followers, but that wouldn't mean that he is loved by everyone.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by JhyMedex: 1:21am On Jul 08, 2016
frankline5:
Fayose this heartbreak you are sharing there is GOD ooh grin

Zombies not gonna like this.who wan bet am?
Bro u guys b throwing zombie n wailers abt...
DIS politicians r D pple stealing ur future n D future of ur children...
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Abbeytoy(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Kollyman:
These pictures are not recent!

Fayose's PRO, please try again later!
why did u say so?
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by push24: 2:33am On Jul 08, 2016
cool

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Theoflux(m): 4:00am On Jul 08, 2016
frankline5:
Fayose this heartbreak you are sharing there is GOD ooh grin

Zombies not gonna like this.who wan bet am?
Do you know Fayose smokes..?
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by amtaken(f): 4:41am On Jul 08, 2016
I pray against the spirit of brown roof for all, amen.

henryanna36:
More

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2016
it's a game you'll never win cause they love and they hate you then they love you again
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by KingGeorgey(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Wait oo let me ask and get my facts right.. Isn't this guy owing salaries in mass..
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by sben2308(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Kollyman:
These pictures are not recent!

Fayose's PRO, please try again later!

Pls can u prove it ?Cuz am an evidence to dis pic .So prove its not recent or pls just shut up and dont come here and blow lie .

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by sben2308(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Theoflux:

So ,I can tell u Governors in South West that smoke .
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by badu2580(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Yeah! cheesy cheesy

I said it, didn't I?... Fayose is loved by his people, There is nothing any zombie, vindictive EFCC, heartless DSS, Bubu the Mumu and APC will do.

Haters...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3940166_img20160629021146_jpeg48904b4da8a3e6326ca878de4f8ead0c

well well, having schooled in the state capital of ekiti, I was expecting to see a group of pictures with uneducated people(mostly market women and okada riders) who knows next to nothing and DT was wot I got.
until u can tell me fayose's achievement since his term began(nt talking abt some lousy noise of his that has made headlines) then, I can start considering him as a responsible governor
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by ancientbanana: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Yeah! cheesy cheesy

Haters...
the anti-protest Na paid crowd

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by tatucci: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry to say, but is dat how Ekiti actually is? everything in these pics just look so local, as if he were walking around in a village... Or is dat the capital city?
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by macof(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2016
anonimi:

He copied it from Ambode, not so? grin
All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party people and HYPOCRISY na 5 & 6.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3915687_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

and that was when Ambode was doing campaign after elections we no see am again

fayose never stopped going back to the streets

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by macof(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2016
udeagbalaC:
High blood pressure go soon kill fayose

you mean Buhari? was it not ordinary ear pain that wanted to kill him some weeks ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by SeverusSnape(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2016
macof:

Great point. Very true.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Theoflux:
I know prominent people that smokes. Another story.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by anonimi: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2016
macof:

Simply shows that All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC people are pretenders and very FAKE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3920253_fbimg1453538663556_jpegb6d816c7625af2a6baa567f9d7e3362d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3920242_img20160523wa0000_jpeg1c1171ffcf3a7be6e9e3c37a19eba722

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by hornyman(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Just look from the picture, all the areas Fayose went to they were so undeveloped. Old houses. This man is really a fool, he failed to give the people development that they deserved and failed in the area of paying workers salaries after work. He keeps apportioning blames on the previous govt of the state. And here is the same thing he criticised Buhari govt of doing on GEJ govt. And now he is an expert in it. Meaning, all his criticism on Buhari are not genuine.

The overall Governor on the platform of PDP is Akpabio, he brought development to his people. And the best PDP governor right now is Wike. I don't like the PDP though but truth must be told. During the era of Akpabio, though all Nigerian governor and politicians steal money even Akpabio but Akpabio tried for his state, everyone was singing the praises of Fashola then but in Nigeria then Akpabio beats Fashola if you ask me. Party affiliation and sentiments aside. APC, and PDP put together, Akpabio is the best governor.

Fayose is a foolish man, I have never seen any development he has done in his state, he only deceived this Ekiti people, one day they will realise. He only starts one construction or the other and talks about it for more than a year without completion. He only send out the picture of the beginning of the construction and at the end he comes out and say Fayemi govt stole all the money he would have use to complete the project. So you know you don't have money for completion of a project you are starting to deceive the people. Meanwhile the same Buhari he criticise tries more than Fayose, at least all the project GEJ was unable to complete Buhari continues from there.

I really can't understand where PDP govt Fayose from. GEJ tried, Akpabio tried, Wike tried. Those are great people. But my question all the time is where did PDP dig Fayose from? This guy is a total waste.

Note I am not from Akwa Ibom, I know some fools will want to bring some foolish talk to the table now. I am not even a PDP fan or supporter.
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by lordkhalifa(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose the only yellow-bar man that act like igbo dude

Fayose the only yellow-bar man I can vote for without regretting it thereafter

Fayose the only yellow-bar man that supersede/surpasses Pa Awolowo and MKO achievement without short period of time in politics

Fayode the only yellow-bar leader that has the interest of Nigeria @ heart

Fayose the true and direct son of Oduduwa

Fayose if u contest for presidency I will personally canvass 1million block vote for you

Haters Hug transformer cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest by bashydemy1: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Yeah! cheesy cheesy

Haters...
Loved by his people? hahhaa stomach infrastructure, Compare this pictures with that of the protest. This are just hungry people who are after stomach infrastructure compare to the elites that protest yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.