Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

National Association Of Non Paying Governors (NANPG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Association Of Non Paying Governors (NANPG (607 Views)

Senate Advocates Impeachment Of Non-Performing President And Governors / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie / List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Non Paying Governors (NANPG by sharonbaron(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
The activities of members of this wicked association is wrecking havoc in different homes in nigeria. At a time when the well paid are batting serious economic hardships some civil servants are unfortunate to become working for months without hope of receiving alert.
Is your state governors the chairman, secretary, lay member or serving in any capacity in this association?
If yes what steps can be taken today's remove your state from this murderous association. If no how can this association been proscribed before your state find it attractive to register with this association.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Non Paying Governors (NANPG by networkrecharg: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
list the governors first
Re: National Association Of Non Paying Governors (NANPG by dadebayo1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
My governor is definitely the chairman BOT of the association..... Oyo state owing 6months and still counting. I still don't understand how Oyo state got into the mess
Re: National Association Of Non Paying Governors (NANPG by sharonbaron(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
My State is not among and i pray the association doesn't attract my state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose: We Will Pay Salary This Week / Tinubu Must Not Go The Way Of Awolowo / Arase Left With 24 Police Vehicles –acting IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.