Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

****? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ****? (733 Views)

6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****? by MuNeme(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
Re: ****? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
move your post to the romance section you might get help there
Re: ****? by whiteroses(f): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
i second xxcarolxx
Re: ****? by rubi(f): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
xxcarolxx:

move your post to the romance section you might get help there

true

But first of all start by accepting that she is now married and will never come back to you again that will help you feel relieved. You are still reminiscing about the old days with her and this will make it very hard for you move forward in life

(1) (Reply)

Heal The World / Anybody Ever Heard To To-to Cream/ointment / Help With Neurologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.