Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea (59505 Views)

See How Ronaldo Won His 5th Ballond'or In 2017 Breaking Messi's Record / Breaking: Messi Signs New Barcelona Deal / Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Brianino(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
messi to Chelsea fc I will stop watching football and support Leeds United.
and if you stop watching football who gives a Bleep? messi to Chelsea? we don't need him at the bridge.... he can take his fake greatest ever ass to man. city or man. u...... messi ko mercy ni

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by ahmadmuazu5(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice news Balloon d'jail
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Phi001(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
8BitGee:

Oops lipsrsealed I was over excited.

You can't speak English to save your life though.
Mr. English life saver, please educate me.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by abimbawealth(f): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ko le werk undecided
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by OdenKelechi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sunofgod:
Abramovich wan show mourinho pepper...

which yeye pepper?
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Phi001(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
Brianino:
and if you stop watching football who gives a Bleep? messi to Chelsea? we don't need him at the bridge.... he can take his fake greatest ever ass to man. city or man. u...... messi ko mercy ni
Is there still a bridge? It's just Stamford now......Even the bridge left.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by OdenKelechi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
i'm really sorry for anybody who believes this horror rumor.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by aimuan(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Posd:
The Sun reports that Chelsea are ready to offer Barcelona around £110 million for the 29-year-old and will better the forward’s current deal with the Spanish champions, which currently stands at £600,000 a week.

However, Manchester City have also registered their interest with £800,000-a-week offer.p
Sources:
https://www.naij.com/883345-breaking-messi-talks-chelsea.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1402056/lionel-messi-to-chelsea-blues-to-join-manchester-city-in-race-for-barcelona-star-after-father-jorge-holds-talks-on-roman-abramovichs-yacht/
I non understand this kind money,what da hell is he going to do what such weekly pay?
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Mrmezico(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Its impossible
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phi001:

Mr. English life saver, please educate me.

Haha. He can throw punches, but he's not game himself. Bleep off binch.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Brestar(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
This kind of reports are just to sell papers! so get your facts straight! His former coach Pep, even admitted Messi would retire at Barcelona. Moreover, Messi doesn't have a soft spot whatsoever for Chelsea! as he has thrown taunts at the team in the past.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by MrCork: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Posd:
The Sun reports that Chelsea are ready to offer Barcelona around £110 million for the 29-year-old and will better the forward’s current deal with the Spanish champions, which currently stands at £600,000 a week.

However, Manchester City have also registered their interest with £800,000-a-week offer.p
Sources:
https://www.naij.com/883345-breaking-messi-talks-chelsea.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1402056/lionel-messi-to-chelsea-blues-to-join-manchester-city-in-race-for-barcelona-star-after-father-jorge-holds-talks-on-roman-abramovichs-yacht/

...corrrrection,....Messssi is in Prison for tax fraud!! angry
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by AmuEwu: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
bigtt76:
E never fit pay tax for Spain na UK tax e go fit pay? grin

Tax is higher in Spain than UK
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by bionixs: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
mumu,see your life. amechi,tinubu,buhari,bratai and the rest are not corrupt
4nobody4every1:
Let the highest bidder takes Messi, seems his time is over with Barcelona, he is angry that both the club and the Spanish government have disappointed him but why did he evade paying tax , does he think he lives in Argentina ....He lives in a country where the rule of law is upheld unlike Nigeria where Saraki and other corrupt looters are still sitting in the National Assembly passing laws, how l wish we can have an organised system like Spain unlike the nonsense in Nigeria, if it was Spain people like Babangida, Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all his cronies, and all the politicians in Nigeria from 1979 till date will all be in kuje prison eating beans and garri but l am happy Buhari is doing his best to jail all the looters in Nigeria cool
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
timidapsin:
Haters will say the story is not true. :d

Imagine Messi Hazard Combo...
Football will be so sexy to watch...

Chelsea Fans Oya Dab.
Who's Hazard
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Kanmyos(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
story for the godz....#KoleWerk
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Jeffy1206(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
AbuMikey:
This People are not serious, £110 for Messi when Pogba is being Prized for £120.

I prefer He reunites with Pep.
age matters too undecided
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by ladyF(f): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sunofgod:
Abramovich wan show mourinho pepper...
lol your dp tho grin
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Dainikel(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Heard this on brilla & I was like are U kidding me? If @all BPL is his next destination...Man city should be a berra option.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Phi001(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
8BitGee:

Haha. He can throw punches, but he's not game himself. Bleep off binch.
If you can't teach me the so called 'life saving english', then gtfo of my mentions and stop disturbing the world.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by BizBloke(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm. Nice if na true. grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Lastine: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Let the highest bidder takes Messi, seems his time is over with Barcelona, he is angry that both the club and the Spanish government have disappointed him but why did he evade paying tax , does he think he lives in Argentina ....He lives in a country where the rule of law is upheld unlike Nigeria where Saraki and other corrupt looters are still sitting in the National Assembly passing laws, how l wish we can have an organised system like Spain unlike the nonsense in Nigeria, if it was Spain people like Babangida, Atiku, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all his cronies, and all the politicians in Nigeria from 1979 till date will all be in kuje prison eating beans and garri but l am happy Buhari is doing his best to jail all the looters in Nigeria cool

Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phi001:

If you are can't teach me the so called 'life saving english', then gtfo of my mentions and stop disturbing the world.

I won't, not that I can't. I hope you're not slow mate? I'll mention your chavvy arse as I wish haha. Wait till the world complains about being disturbed gobshite.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Okaakoko(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016
confistified:
lols Messi just wants to take away the media from focusing on his tax evasion sentencing trust me grin
same way he used retirement to cover the copa America's defeat
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Phi001(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2016
8BitGee:

I won't, not that I can't. I hope you're not slow mate? I'll mention your chavvy arse as I wish haha. Wait till the world complains about being disturbed gobshite.
You can't make a point without offensive words. How cute!!!
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by 8BitGee(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Phi001:

You can't make a point without offensive words. How cute!!!

I'm not making a point yer little focker. Know your place, don't punch above your weight.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Izuchukwu70: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Bolustic:
I hope he and his father will not evade tax in England.

BTW, he really needs to prove his mettle that he is a world class player who can succeed in any football clime. Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Henry, Beckham, Eto'o, Yaya You're have done that, Zlatan have just demonstrated it too.

He is welcome to the home of hard tackles and less dribbles

How old are you?
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Bamz(m): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2016
I immediately went to check the date. It's past April the 1st, give it a break.
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Klare(f): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Klare(f): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2016
4nobody4 every1:
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by nuelzz04(m): 12:55am On Jul 08, 2016
4nobody4every1:
bro I hail O.....wen did messi tell u he is angry at Barcelona Na.....u must b privy to some personal info from d guy......u fit epp us ask wetin e eat dis morning
Re: BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea by Klare(f): 12:55am On Jul 08, 2016
timidapsin:
Haters will say the story is not true. :d

Imagine Messi Hazard Combo...
Football will be so sexy to watch...

Chelsea Fans Oya Dab.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / Diego Maradona Dead / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.