Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter (1482 Views)

Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / Lethal Matrimony / MOTHERS STRIKE ( A True Life Story ) By Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter by JohnieWalker(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
THE MATRIMONY, THE BLESSING by Khalifa (JW)...Like my page www.facebook.com/poetskoinonia

My Daughter listen to thy Mother
For same path thou has chosen I took
For marriage I tell you its a rare gift
For it might not be all rosy but it isn't all thorny

For my tears flow freely today

Because my young girl embarks on a journey
My Child listen to my words for Marriage fail not
But people fail when they enter into Marriage

For love, trust and forgiveness are the foundations of marriage
In marriage reaching to each other as friend is the secret
May you look for things to praise, often say, I LOVE YOU
Marriage is a promise that takes a lifetime to fulfill

I pray for fruitfulness for you in all realms
For never allow peoples opinions stray your heart
For contentment they say is great gain
Remember my daughter in marriage, there is a blessing. For few findeth it.

1 Share

Re: The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter by jennifer10066(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
this is lovely!! Ok i'll like ur page on FB
Re: The Matrimony, The Blessing: A Mothers advice and prayers for the Daughter by JohnieWalker(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
jennifer10066:
this is lovely!! Ok i'll like ur page on FB
Thanks so much I really appreciate and please you can share on your fb timeline

(1) (Reply)

SIN City(a Fictional Story) By Prime Insane Universe / Ayi Kwei Armah And The Revival Of Per Ankh / Advertise Your Poem Writing Skills With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.