Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Fake Pastor In Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Pastor In Abuja (1316 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastor In Abuja by moses79(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
MUST READ

FAKE PASTOR IN ABUJA INTRODUCING SCAM RECRUITMENT KNOW AS EXCELLENCE FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL (EFI) NAMED DAVID OLUSEGUN OF EXCELLENCE CHRISTIAN CENTRE.
I will like to bring to the notice of the general public of an Anti christ church that have risen in Abuja, so you won't be a victim of being deceived by this fake pastor named David olusegun of Excellence Christian Center, located in Anon Plaza, Gudu District Abuja. It is written in the Bible that not all that called me Lord! Will enter the kingdom of heaven. Many will say to me Lord Lord! In your name we drove out demons and performed many miracles, then I will say to them, I never knew you, get away from me, you wicked people. Matthew 7:21-23.
The barbaric part of it is that David olusegun he's having affairs with his secretary named Chituru, what a shame, no wonder David olusegun keeps sacking ladies that worked with him once they refuse to open their laps for him.
This fake pastor David olusegun runs an NGO organization named excellence foundation International (EFI) which he advertises for scam recruitment at almost every two months interval which he collects a sum of N1,000 for application form from young Nigerians seeking job employment. Most of the people he recruited never get paid until the person get frustrated and leave the organization.
This fake pastor does yahoo yahoo, he seeks for international support to run his NGO company in the name of caring for people with hepatitis. The support he get from international organization, he uses it to buy cars and properties for himself and his family. This is a level of impunity. This same pastor in his Own words says he's pastoring because he wants to be relevant in the society.
Please, I will like the EFCC to check mate EFI financial activities. Fighting against corruption in our society is a responsibility of all.
A word is enough for the wise.
The end has come ooo. Pls shine your eyes.
Pls share
Ex CHURCH MEMBER

(1) (Reply)

Discussion Thread (hellfire Not Biblical) - Lordnicklaus And Johnydon22 / 5 Ways To Grow Your Spiritual Life As A Christian / What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.