Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration (1323 Views)

Biography Of Tasha Cobbs / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / On Tasha Cobbs Ft. Nicki Minaj, I'm Getting Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
WELL! WELL!! WELL!!!
^°^°°
I must say this because when the news first got off the buck about Tasha featuring Nicki on the Recently drop album.......
Many of us followers of gospel music or hu directly or indirectly believe in Christianity never saw the hand of God in the collaboration and therefore publicly criticising her for featuring her even to the point of gospel minister doing same; forgetting what God was trying to say in the message....
For some of us who try to know all and try to knw wah is happening in the circular word, we have come to understand that some of these claimed circular artist though dressing bad and commit a lot of frustrating activities which ordinary we understood to be sinful are not totally bad as supposed as a closer look into their private life will wow yur imagination especially in the commitment to God... Examples of such av come to notice is Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Justin Bieber and others. Though some are categorically off the record of being gud both on and off the screen like Rihanna and co and honestly am not disputing that fact....
Very few saw light in what God could proof in this collaboration and even when I brought out the illustrations from the story of Cornelius in Acts 10, the Proustite who approach Jesus though of the world but gain salvation after all in Luke 7:36-.... And other cases in the Holy book.....
They never wanted to see or believe what God was saying to this......
Honestly i don't blame them cos anyone could misjudge her also without the Spirit of Truth speaking in them.
It got so bad that even those who lived a double side life and even go on to be ministers children totally condemned it which I knw many of them..... ( am not gonna call name though)....
I also have in one time or the other spoken from my own will and failed to allow God speak for himself tro me and Thank God for Gospel minister who always directed my understand to God first...
Here is what Tasha herself got to say about this.....
"My assignment with this song was for a particular audience. Some [of the listeners] have never experienced God ever and she exposed that audience in her way, to the God that she loves.”
“The testimonies that have come because of this —I would absolutely do it again. I’ve had thousands of people say to me ‘This is the first time I’ve ever bought a gospel album. This is first time I’ve ever felt God. I didn’t believe in God until I heard this song.”
“This is not an assignment that man gave to me. This is an assignment that God gave to me, and He prepared the way for me, as only God could,”
she added.
“It is absolutely the joy of my life to be on stage in worship.”
√√√√
√√√√√√
what a way by God in her to respond to those who felt God cannot change the worst sinner even when He did that with someone who killed thousands of Christians and made the church hide in fear of being persecuted in Saul (later Paul)....
mind you.... God does not give His People the mind of Conflict or contradiction but human being in their own knowledge wish to say when God himself has not spoken or say their own mind irrespective of What God is saying....
for me, like I said from the initial of this failed controversy that am not against Tasha Cobbs or for Her but certainly on what God is saying in regards to this and the Role He is using me and other Christians who will avail themselves in prayers for the Church to stand against the hands of the enemy because from Generation to Generation, God is always Good and He has Never lost any battle for any soul, nation or any other form, and He Will Never Loose. That Why I Keep acknowledging that GOD IS GOOD and sure He is GOOD ALL THE TIME....
rather than say what our selfish mind is saying to be for or against her why not commit to God in the task He has laid in our Hands in prayers and study of the Word to gain insight about what the Lord Himself is Saying......
For Many who has been Following what God is doing in the Life of Justin Bieber by Opening His Eyes to see the Light and accept Salvation, He Is Soon taking over the World for Himself and Victory will surely Belong to Jesus at the End of These....
I preach Love and Peace which Is Jesus the Christ and not Preach Human Being...
I am....
# OnlyGenius
# Marvelous
God is Good
all the Time

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
I'm perturbed and befuddled. Circular or secular, please?
Anyways, I'm still reading smiley

1 Like

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I'm perturbed and befuddled. Circular or secular, please?

Anyways, I'm still reading smiley
what do yu believe Sir?
what God says and who He is and what His Promise says its gonna accomplish
or yu believe what the world through likeness and selfishness tro condemnation of Man against other Human is saying?
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm. . I see. What do you then say about mr JB?
*confused
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelexking:

what do yu believe Sir?
what God says and who He is and what His Promise says its gonna accomplish
or yu believe what the world through likeness and selfishness tro condemnation of Man against other Human is saying?

What is man? And who am I to stand against God and His words?

Isaiah40:18: To whom shall we liken God? Or what likeness shall you compare to Him?

Isaiah 55:8-11(KJV)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your
ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my
ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your
thoughts.
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from
heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed
to the sower, and bread to the eater:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish
that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing
whereto I sent it.

1 Like

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
This never caught me on the nerves, as long as Tasha uses her light to apprehend the darkness and let the finished work of Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit through her and the song change Nicki minaj and her fans to a new person in Christ Jesus, it's all well.

1 Like

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by purem(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Imaginations and it figments
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by purem(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Imaginations and it figments[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

What is man? And who am I to stand against God and His words?

Isaiah40:18: To whom shall we liken God? Or what likeness shall you compare to Him?

Isaiah 55:8-11(KJV)

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your
ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my
ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your
thoughts.
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from
heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed
to the sower, and bread to the eater:
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish
that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing
whereto I sent it.
well said Brother...
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
purem:
Imaginations and it figments[color=#006600][/color]
read Tasha cobbs testimony on what people are praising God about the album...
people who have never listen to Gospel now listen to it...
she brot Nicki in to get to them indirectly since they won't hear it.....
Nicki herself has been touch to see God in another dimension...
its jus a indirect means to get the gospel to dem ... bro
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tosinex:
This never caught me on the nerves, as long as Tasha uses her light to apprehend the darkness and let the finished work of Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit through her and the song change Nicki minaj and her fans to a new person in Christ Jesus, it's all well.
that absolutely right brother
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Airoflaw(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
sister Nicki is now the new born again anaconda

I will be happy if only her other life is not in her next album.

1 Like

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by obisco4u: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
If Nicky Minaj is not worthy to sing to your God, then none of you sheeples are worthy either.

2 Likes

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Ololanla: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2017
His ways are not our ways, likewise His thoughts.
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2017
"Judge not that ye will not be judged"

By the way how do you know this is what God is saying?
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by paxonel(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Now, Nicki remains a secular star don't you ever think she will start singing gospel.
She is secular and that's what she was created for and she is far better to be that way than singing gospel
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
paxonel:
Now, Nicki remains a secular star don't you ever think she will start singing gospel.
She is secular and that's what she was created for and she is far better to be that way than singing gospel
wow
tell me sumtin
don't knw you were her Creator na....
anyway Thank God for yu for saying the was created dat way cos yu r are creator and decide her fate
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ololanla:
His ways are not our ways, likewise His thoughts.
true talk Sir
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:
"Judge not that ye will not be judged"
By the way how do you know this is what God is saying?
thanks for that question.... I trust God so much to reveal it very well to yu... pray first den re-read wah I posted carefully and yu will get the mssge huh
Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
obisco4u:
If Nicky Minaj is not worthy to sing to your God, then none of you sheeples are worthy either.
hmmmmm
true buh dat was harsh though

1 Like

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
marvelexking:

thanks for that question....
I trust God so much to reveal it very well to yu...
pray first den re-read wah I posted carefully and yu will get the mssge huh

lol

1 Like

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by Rainmaker69(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
We Christians on this side of the Atlantic need to really invest time in studying the bible in plain English. We can be religious and hypocritical.
What is a secular song? Is God not the ultimate source of all inspiration? Is your national anthem not a secular song? God can speak through anyone and most times he chooses the unqualified.
A Pastor once said to my hearing that He would rather put his sermon on Sound City than on TBN cause that's where the Word of God needs to be heard. If Nikki will take God's word to the world, we should encourage more collabos. Maybe Don Moen ft Nikki or Kunle Ajayi ft Drake.

2 Likes

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by marvelexking(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rainmaker69:
We Christians on this side of the Atlantic need to really invest time in studying the bible in plain English. We can be religious and hypocritical.
What is a secular song? Is God not the ultimate source of all inspiration? Is your national anthem not a secular song? God can speak through anyone and most times he chooses the unqualified.
A Pastor once said to my hearing that He would rather put his sermon on Sound City than on TBN cause that's where the Word of God needs to be heard. If Nikki will take God's word to the world, we should encourage more collabos. Maybe Don Moen ft Nikki or Kunle Ajayi ft Drake.
smiles....
that absolutely right
well said Sir

1 Like

Re: What God Is Saying About Tasha Cobbs Ft Nicki Monaj Collaboration by paxonel(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rainmaker69:
Bros!!
GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU FOR THIS!
THE WORLD NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU, NOT RELIGIOUS MINDED CHRISTIANS AND THEIR PASTORS WHO FIGHTS SECULARITY NOT KNOWING THEY ARE FIGHTING GOD

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Man Of God Almighty Great Topman Corrected Daddy Freeze / Did God Commit Genocide In The Old Testament? / Spiritual Dimension To Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.