Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones (12714 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Samtoby(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
greenhulk:

@
Dude, I'm a YouTube hardcore viewer. I watch at least 2 hours of YouTube everyday and most of the videos I watch are on tech. If I show u all the channels I subscribe on YouTube u will see 80% are tech related. U really want to know how strong a phone is? Forget drop test, search for jerryRigEverything on YouTube. This guy puts phones to extreme tests, he scratches them, bends them. He has put about 28 phones to test and guess what, he buys all these phones with his money. Only recently UMI sent him the Umi super after watching his previous worrks.

And galaxy s6 WILL NOT survive a 10ft drop test on asphalt without the front or rear glass at least cracking. The screen might end up working but the phone will be a mess. Yes the phone is rugged as I use one, but cannot be as rugged as phones built out of plastic or entirely metal.. it is glass dude it will break, gorilla or not. Yes tecno and infinix use low quality glass on their phones (they have to cut corners because of the price), how many people do u think can afford 100k plus phone?

I will say it again, phone manufacturers do not carry out drop tests, tech reviewers do that. And the reason they don't do drop test for tecno and infinix is because nobody knows these phones outside of naija. They do drop tests on popular phones, phones recognized internationally, phones that people are anticipated about. Tecno ONLY sell their phones in Africa, how do u expect a tech reviewer in USA or Europe to carry out a drop test on a phone he doesn't know? But it wouldn't be bad if u as a Nigerian start doing drop test for tecno, infinix, innjoo, etc, maybe others will follow suit.

Whatever bro.. There is no point in whatsoever this si...

Peace
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Dam5reey(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
greenhulk:

@
Dude, I'm a YouTube hardcore viewer. I watch at least 2 hours of YouTube everyday and most of the videos I watch are on tech. If I show u all the channels I subscribe on YouTube u will see 80% are tech related. U really want to know how strong a phone is? Forget drop test, search for jerryRigEverything on YouTube. This guy puts phones to extreme tests, he scratches them, bends them. He has put about 28 phones to test and guess what, he buys all these phones with his money. Only recently UMI sent him the Umi super after watching his previous worrks.

And galaxy s6 WILL NOT survive a 10ft drop test on asphalt without the front or rear glass at least cracking. The screen might end up working but the phone will be a mess. Yes the phone is rugged as I use one, but cannot be as rugged as phones built out of plastic or entirely metal.. it is glass dude it will break, gorilla or not. Yes tecno and infinix use low quality glass on their phones (they have to cut corners because of the price), how many people do u think can afford 100k plus phone?

I will say it again, phone manufacturers do not carry out drop tests, tech reviewers do that. And the reason they don't do drop test for tecno and infinix is because nobody knows these phones outside of naija. They do drop tests on popular phones, phones recognized internationally, phones that people are anticipated about. Tecno ONLY sell their phones in Africa, how do u expect a tech reviewer in USA or Europe to carry out a drop test on a phone he doesn't know? But it wouldn't be bad if u as a Nigerian start doing drop test for tecno, infinix, innjoo, etc, maybe others will follow suit.

Very valid points... kudo brother seems I think like you too.... I watch YouTube also on benchmarks... reviews.. scratch test, bend test drop test....

Phone are now built with front and back Glass cover..

People failed to understand that the phones sent to USA and the developed countries are of superior quality.. compared to what they send to. Africa because of regulations and policies in those countries...

Of recent I discovered SAR values.. there is more to Technology still learning anyway...
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
only a tecno droid can survive a drop test, infinix fone wit "tuka" b4 hitting the ground, no pun intended
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by tayo200(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls what's drop test?
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by mindtricks: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
CarlyX8:
when will tecno, infinix, injoo, and oppsson phones start performing their drop test videos and collision videos, at least on their so called toughened and corning gorilla glass embedded phones.... when biko when?

Op you wicked o.

You for even start with quality test first.

Drop test? No there will NEVER be!
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by lekjons(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
adioolayi:

There screen is still better compared to Microsoft Lumia...with lot of obvious crashes... Techno screen will still be responding to touch...but lumia small fall like this...na big 'Gbese' grin grin grin
LIE!!
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Chukzii(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
greenhulk:

LOL, guy u sef dey lenient.

Tecno's flagship is Phantom 5, sold for 93k

Samsung flagship galaxy s7 edge is sold for 225k.

That is a whooping 132k difference.
no mind them, them see Samsung for there o shift face GI buy tecno come they complain, mtseew make una wait make dem produce bullet proof join. No go buy techno pack wrap ur own like I did mine
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mastarcard: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Your Prayers have been answered
The drop Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdcNEt-cdvw

1 Like

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by tafat: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
sure,tecno produces great phones,check out the likes of the phantom 8 and camon cm
ritababe:

tell him. they just hate Chinese phone for nothing, anyway they have taken over already nothing they can do about it now.
#tecno
#infinix
#gionee
#voteiamkinglee
#MrNairaland 2016
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by selfdefence: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
that wont be a bad idea o,atleast to show how strong tecno phones are
CarlyX8:
when will tecno, infinix, injoo, and oppsson phones start performing their drop test videos and collision videos, at least on their so called toughened and corning gorilla glass embedded phones.... when biko when?
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
selfdefence:
but then it won't survive it, because dia phone ain't that strong
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mastarcard: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2018
selfdefence:

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mastarcard: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2018
CarlyX8:
but then it won't survive it, because dia phone ain't that strong

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mastarcard: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2018
CarlyX8:

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by JewelRegi(f): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hi house, between infinix hot 5 and tecno camon CM which is preferable? Camera quality should be considered.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by omoalajah(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
I have been using a TEcno device and i love it
TrollTrap:
My uncle keeps getting all these China phones and they keep on messing him up
Save up and go buy a proper phone
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by datyorubaboy: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
There can be such tests if phones is provided for it.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by missslimzy(f): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Camon CM
JewelRegi:
Hi house, between infinix hot 5 and tecno camon CM which is preferable? Camera quality should be considered.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Behankey(m): 1:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Saw a drop test video for Tecno Camon CM and to be honest I was surprised.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Behankey(m): 1:21am On Feb 10, 2018
JewelRegi:
Camon CM no doubt.
Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mastarcard: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Behankey:
Saw a drop test video for Tecno Camon CM and to be honest I was surprised.

Re: Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones by Mastarcard: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2018
greenhulk:

@

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle / Airtel Completes 4G LTE Trial In Nigeria / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.