Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

My 9 Month Old Baby Walks To The Pulpit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 9 Month Old Baby Walks To The Pulpit (859 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 9 Month Old Baby Walks To The Pulpit by AyBii: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baby Stephanie Took the courage, Walks to pulpit with all might and strength, irrespective of how many times she fell. Through out that day she kept on trying till time for vigil and I think that's because she all excited that she could stand on her feet. So, I grabbed the camera..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_E6qk4vhRE
PS. She Vomited that night after her walk to the pulpit

1 Like

Re: My 9 Month Old Baby Walks To The Pulpit by Mopricelezz(f): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2016
cheesyAdorable

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For The Married ( How Often Do U Have Sex) / 11 Ways To Know If Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / Photos: Do You Know This Woman? Is She Your Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.