Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Photos: Do You Know This Woman? Is She Your Relative? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Do You Know This Woman? Is She Your Relative? (854 Views)

What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Do You Know This Woman? Is She Your Relative? by henrypsexy(m): 2:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Please, I wish to draw your attention to the plight of the woman in the attached picture. She has been sleeping on the road for over four days, in front of No. 44, Gerrard Road, Ikoyi. She is not coherent in her speech.

I would be most grateful if her case can be highlighted on your prestigious blog, so that her family can come to her aid.

Thank you,

source: http://www.jeoworld.com/2016/12/photos-do-you-know-this-woman-is-she.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Too Active On Twitter? / Slightly Damaged / What Are The STAGES Of Marital Procedure In Igbo Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.