Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Trump The Hypocrite And Opportunist... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump The Hypocrite And Opportunist... (535 Views)

Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters / US Election: Electoral College May Deny Trump The Presidency / If You Think Racism Won Donald Trump The Election, You’ve Missed The Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump The Hypocrite And Opportunist... by Izontubo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
It's baffling to see how trump would run amok around issues concerning Islamic individuals shooting at people (the Orlando example) but would turn deaf and dumb to the cold killings of blacks by police men right there in the USA. ...

Sheer hypocrisy I must say...

I hope Americans see the hypocrite Donald Trump is....
Re: Trump The Hypocrite And Opportunist... by Moltobene: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Izontubo:
It's baffling to see how trump would run amok around issues concerning Islamic individuals shooting at people (the Orlando example) but would turn deaf and dumb to the cold killings of blacks by police men right there in the USA. ...

Sheer hypocrisy I must say...

I hope Americans see the hypocrite Donald Trump is....

I will like to enquire some stuffs about OTI,Uniport from you.
Kindly contact me on leksonb@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mandela Month: Best Interview - Mandela Flaws Kopel / HUGE Blow For Buhari As Third Nominee Rejects Appointment Into NERC / US election 2016: Donald Trump declared winner in shocking result – live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.