Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? (1725 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Pastor Claimed He Went To Heaven. See The Heavenly Photos He Took(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
analice107:
You are welcome sir.

Mind addressing me as a babe?..tongue
Re: Will Ymodulus Go To Heaven? by twosquare(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blaqsmith:
In case you theists don't know who Ymodulus is. He's a Nairalander and an atheist. What does that mean? He doesn't simply believe in your god, yet he's a good man.
here is a testimony:
www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me/19#47313541

I benefited from what he did on that thread.

The question to you theists is:
Will he make heaven despite his disbelief in your god?
Man's goodness is a filthy rag. Your goodness can't take you past the "under the sun"... Jesus knew this secret, that's why He said no man is good; you have to allow God Himself input His own kind of goodness in you. In man's goodness, evil still resides even though you may think that they're good intentions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Benson Idahosa Blessed Aliko Dangote Into His Destiny / Mercy City Agog As Christ’s Generals Arrives / Beware Of House On The Rock Church & It's Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.