Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder (3631 Views)

Distribution Of Capital Project In 2016 Budget, Omokri Reacts: A Rejoinder / Nigeria has finished me!! / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by blackfase(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tunda fire any mumu referring to any Nigerian politician as leader. They dont even hav d simplest modicum of leadership traits. They r mostly criminal elements just after their selfish whims & aggrandizement @ d collective expense of our common good. We need to start rising up against their evil caprices....
I so loathe d average Nigerian politician with all my energy. I hope more people will start seeing these cretinous beings for who they really are....

#politiciansareourbiggestenemy
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Balkan:
all the tribal bashing is of no use. What are we getting from it enmity. Look at the the amount money we here everyday being stolen and we are here talking about yorubas igbos and Hausas. We are all one. Let's build love among ourselves.

I also please with NDA, IPOB and Boko harram to think twice. We understand how wicked the politicians are and this the time to be the change we Want.

I am truly sorry for the tribal comments I have made here. And I believe we will have Nigeria where all of us will be proud of.

One love.

Hardship don make men humble!!
But ya right though! Say no to tribal or name checking bashing!!!!!
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2016
tit:
just restructure the country!
if not, you go stay here lamenting about "hate" from those frustrated by nigeria's system and instigated by those who benefit from keeping this tottering contraption.

one love

Infact...collect hug!
You hit the nail on the head.. Infact.. you don hammer the head for the nail tongue grin
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2016
ghostmist:
HELL NO!

the structure of the country is our enemy not the politicians...

if you doubt me, remove this set of politicians and install new ones in their place, you'd still get the same result.

Structure of the country, our MYOPIC mentality and lackadaisical attitude to issues.!!
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by obialfa: 5:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Efulefus everywhere

Amadioha send stroke to me if I ever call a scared face my fellow countryman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by DeWorlex45(m): 5:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Me self don cease to dey surport or fans of any political party or politicians wey no sabi person existence, while dem immediate family members dey abroad dey flex. Just to dey watch & to dey observe as the naija political movie dey go na hin remain. No more a party or politician loyalist. I don receive sense,.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by emerged01(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
I am so touched. Could this be real? I feel like weeping. To those I have offended with my tribal comments, please forgive me and forget. I have decided to be a Nigerian first before an Ogoni man. Our politicians are using us for their own personal interest.

APC and PDP are the same people. They eat and attend social functions together. What future do we have the youths?

On the other thread some good citizens decided to transfer money to many of us that are begging for food to eat. I am very sure they are not politcians.

He gave to many never asked if they were Igbo Yoruba Ogoni or Hausa. See how grateful they are and how 3k was so much money to them.

In one Nigeria I stand.

Um....I have some monikers years back. One day I said to myself,"why am I being foolish? From that day,i changed my thinking. I stopped making stupid comments online. I feel so happy for you brother. Thinking positively is very good for one's health.

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2016
fulanimafia:
Can't believe how filled with bile and hatred some easterners are, to the point where irrationality is elevated above the common sense dished by the OP.
Oh well, hatred is always bound to consume the hater. The sooner you free yourselves the better, don't waste your lives chasing an elusive utopia.

You might have a point but Mr. Man Nigeria has more chance to develop when we ask and tackle questions and not turn a blind eye to them.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Tunami(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2016
I think the way out is revolution and not occupy nigeria because the only word our politicians are used to is ''force''.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by redsconsult(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2016
ghostmist:
HELL NO!

the structure of the country is our enemy not the politicians...

if you doubt me, remove this set of politicians and install new ones in their place, you'd still get the same result.
the structure cant be done by this same leaders who are benefiting from sucking us dry tru the present system. ..
The structure is not the problem neither the politicians. .. the problem is us for not uniting in one voice and send them away...

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by wirinet(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
I am so touched. Could this be real? I feel like weeping. To those I have offended with my tribal comments, please forgive me and forget. I have decided to be a Nigerian first before an Ogoni man. Our politicians are using us for their own personal interest.

APC and PDP are the same people. They eat and attend social functions together. What future do we have the youths?

On the other thread some good citizens decided to transfer money to many of us that are begging for food to eat. I am very sure they are not politcians.

He gave to many never asked if they were Igbo Yoruba Ogoni or Hausa. See how grateful they are and how 3k was so much money to them.

In one Nigeria I stand.

The revolution has started. The next phase is to get rid of all criminal politicians, whether they are from our tribe, our religion or even our family. The Nigerian youth seem to be waking up from their slumber.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by argon500: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2016
sarutobie:

false! we have one common enemy, ourselves....

You are wrong.. If our politiians have a positive mind towards her citizen, things would have been better by now.. Obasanjo was a president for good 8 years, his state benefit nothing from his reign. Who would you blame? Obasanjo or his people?
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by wirinet(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2016
redsconsult:
the structure cant be done by this same leaders who are benefiting from sucking us dry tru the present system. ..
The structure is not the problem neither the politicians. .. the problem is us for not uniting in one voice and send them away...

The politicians are the ones that imposed this fraudulent structure, that only favours them on us, and they are vehemently opposed to changing it. You cannot change the present structure of the Nigerian state without changing the current politicians.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by redsconsult(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2016
wirinet:

The politicians are the ones that imposed this fraudulent structure, that only favours them on us, and they are vehemently opposed to changing it. You cannot change the present structure of the Nigerian state without changing the current politicians.
who are the politicians...its me and you... we have refuse to act right and allow our thiefing brothers to rule and decide for us....

We will never get it right until we make a move to get things right...

Lets start from somewhere...

If its the constitution that is the problem lets write our own constitution and send it through 100million youth protests. ..
Lets march to senators houses in millions demanding the passage of our own constitution. .. dont allow them peace of mind until our will be done....

Lets write a new national athem and revist so many issues...

Lets fight once and for all...

One luv nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Jesusloveyou: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Milonis:
In my opinion, the youths seem to be waking up, we've got one and same enemy: the politicians!
DELIVERER, God bless you
is only the ipod that support corrupt politician from all tribe, they wil defend corrupt politician from north,southwest and south-south, the ipod is simply the problem of nigeria, if we all join force together to condemn criminality, this corrupt politician wil stop stealing from us. ipod pple pls repent, change from ur old way like d way d OP
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by ghostmist: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2016
redsconsult:
we are too divers and at loggerheads most of the time.... thus, given overriding ethnic interests, one can safely conclude that we can never muster the unity required to send anybody away.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by wirinet(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2016
redsconsult:
who are the politicians...its me and you... we have refuse to act right and allow our thiefing brothers to rule and decide for us....

We will never get it right until we make a move to get things right...

Lets start from somewhere...

If its the constitution that is the problem lets write our own constitution and send it through 100million youth protests. ..
Lets march to senators houses in millions demanding the passage of our own constitution. .. dont allow them peace of mind until our will be done....

Lets write a new national athem and revist so many issues...

Lets fight once and for all...

One luv nigeria

The nigerian politicians do not represent the average Nigerian, they are picked from the dregs of the society - former drug dealers, thugs and criminal civil servants. Brilliant, innovative and sincere Nigerians like ymodulus and others will not be allowed to get near the political space, not even local government councillor.

We cannot change the constitution without changing the politicians, the current politicians are ready to fight to the end to preserve the status quo, where only them spend 70% of all our earnings plus borrowings, while even the 30% that was supposed to be spent on us is looted.

For example after the Brexit vote, the British people has to change their politicians, they know that the present politicians who benefitted from Britain being in Europe cannot lead them out of Europe. The difference is that changing politicians in Britain is easy unlike what we have in Nigeria where politicians are ready to fight to the death to remain in office.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by wirinet(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2016
ghostmist:
we are too divers and at loggerheads most of the time.... thus, given overriding ethnic interests, one can safely conclude that we can never muster the unity required to send anybody away.

Forget unity, there is no unity anywhere in the world not even within specific clans. Somalia country with a single ethnic group is the most politicaly devided country in the world. What we need is unity of values and ideas

2 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by redsconsult(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2016
wirinet:

The nigerian politicians do not represent the average Nigerian, they are picked from the dregs of the society - former drug dealers, thugs and criminal civil servants. Brilliant, innovative and sincere Nigerians like ymodulus and others will not be allowed to get near the political space, not even local government councillor.

We cannot change the constitution without changing the politicians, the current politicians are ready to fight to the end to preserve the status quo, where only them spend 70% of all our earnings plus borrowings, while even the 30% that was supposed to be spent on us is looted.

For example after the Brexit vote, the British people has to change their politicians, they know that the present politicians who benefitted from Britain being in Europe cannot lead them out of Europe. The difference is that changing politicians in Britain is easy unlike what we have in Nigeria where politicians are ready to fight to the death to remain in office.
my point is that the politicians are less than 5 percent of the country population.. we can outnumber them and place authority over them through a united fronts...
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Jesusloveyou: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Tunami:
I think the way out is revolution and not occupy nigeria because the only word our politicians are used to is ''force''.
but not d way d avengers are going about it, they can help us fish out d corrupt politicians, since they are everywhere as they claim.

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by redsconsult(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
ghostmist:
we can equally muster the unity ..its just by the population of like minded people to forge a common united front...

The most important thing is who will....the cat??

Will the person not dissaloint at the end?

Will he not be bribed by the so called politician?

Will he be resolute to face the challenges? ?

He must have a very clean and clear records.. and our struggle must be legit with legitimate youthful leaders
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by redsconsult(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
but not d way d avengers are going about it, they can help us fish out d corrupt politicians, since they are everywhere as they claim.
avengers dont need to destroy pipelines and the environment to press for their demand... they should help in picking out on politician
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by iamDiabolic(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Word op,we gain nothing from all this tribal bashing.our policthiefcians are the only ones benefiting.if they wanna steal nd share money they share it irrespective of tribe nd religion,but during election they use media to feel of with bile,like pdp tagging apc a muslim party nd apc tagging pdp an igbo party.but when they wanna loot they loot us equally.
Easternactivist we know you are always tribalistic so we used to ur bullshit
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Jesusloveyou: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2016
redsconsult:
avengers dont need to destroy pipelines and the environment to press for their demand... they should help in picking out on politician
yea! we can all become avengers in our respective community to press home our demand, any politicians that steal should be in soup, we can use them for suya, not to blow-up pipeline that wil put us in darkness and increase cost of living. God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Oluwadare: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Well
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by EasternActivist: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Word op,we gain nothing from all this tribal bashing.our policthiefcians are the only ones benefiting.if they wanna steal nd share money they share it irrespective of tribe nd religion,but during election they use media to feel of with bile,like pdp tagging apc a muslim party nd apc tagging pdp an igbo party.but when they wanna loot they loot us equally.
[s]Easternactivist we know you are always tribalistic so we used to ur bullshit[/s]

I don't want na by force?

I don't want to work with you... Ah!!!

Make una fimile jareeh...

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by Balkan(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
EasternActivist:

I don't want na by force?

I don't want to work with you... Ah!!!

Make una fimile jareeh...
you are better of, if you don't comment on threads you is not important to you personally.
Re: Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder by EasternActivist: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Balkan:
you are better of, if you don't comment on threads you is not important to you personally.

Thanks, but I still stand on my principles that I will fight and destroy any Yoruba Muslim zombie propaganda thread anytime I come across them.

This thread is not an exceptional as I will go against what I stand for if I don't comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Heard From The Avengers? / Senate Committee Submits Report On 2020-2022 MTEF, FSP / Air Peace, Allen Onyema Indictment: My 7 Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.