Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

- Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (4855 Views)

/ / See Why Jonathan Deleted The Tribute He Made To Murtala Muhammed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by TheAziz: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
mtchew, me don know since say Nigeria no ft good again nah. nice post ilegend
Re: by mikolo80: 1:35am On Aug 18, 2016
All of you that agree with this eediot can never be great because all you do is complain and you will remain on the sideline while you watch your mates rise to the challenge and fix it while you make up new excuses for your individual failure

What have any of you done to better Nigeria
How can you be so ignorant to believe there is only one bloody solution
Na Hitler born una
Wretches all of you

TheAziz
harsysky
freeze001
TANTUMERGO007
Llanthony401
brize
ugohemma
TechRev
Legitbaba
ExplicitContent
TechRev
EtzKvnqOppy
zanebaddo
Re: by LordAdam: 2:39am On Aug 18, 2016
mikolo80:
All of you that agree with this eediot can never be great because all you do is complain and you will remain on the sideline while you watch your mates rise to the challenge and fix it while you make up new excuses for your individual failure

So because you disagree with him, you think you have the moral authority to call him an "Iidiot"?

Mr. Sanity, what have you done for this country?

Who are the 'mates rising to the challenge to fix it'? How far have they gone? Why the stagnation?

If the French revolution hadn't happened, the tenets of every man being free from birth would not have spread. The killings have happened in Ghana in recent times, which is as close to home as it gets.

Although, I hold the opinion that all politicians around the world have the same core ideology--Act differently from what they preach--the truth of the matter is that I'd take any European or North American (excluding Mexican) politician over a Nigerian politician any day of the week.

Our politicians are short-sighted greedy f'kers. They are already the elite, so if things get better for the average person, it'd also get better for them. After all, the populace would be taxed, and part of the taxes would foot their luxurious, humongous bills. Unfortunately, they don't see things the same way.

What kind of evil makes an individual inflate a project by more than 200%, skims off the extra money, give off the project to his cronies at a premium (or with exchange of envelopes), probably receive kickbacks, and then allow his cronies do a shabby job or nothing at all, while the cronies pocket a large part of the contract money?

It's the worst form of wickedness. Because, it's not like these projects if done well harms them. If these projects are completed well, it'd boost their performance rating amongst the populace, and push their political career to the limelight, which means more 'juicy positions' and access to more money for sharing contracts.

The projects done well will have positive effects on the local and national economy, which would lead to more revenue for the government through the taxes of thriving businesses.

But no, they believe subjecting the masses to suffering for 3 years, and opening the flood gates for 6 months prior to an election is better to keep the people subdued. It's the gravest form of inhumanity I can think of.

They'd rather gain in the short term for fancy possessions and exorbitant lifestyles than invest in a future that would be just as bright for them as it will be for the average Nigerian.

For as long as I know, the Nigerian populace have tried through complaints and protests to convince these people to see things differently. Unfortunately, they have been adamant. It's 65 years already. I don't know about you, but I think it is enough.

Why? Because, even the new breed of politicians (the current aides, special advisers and co between the age of 25 and 40) are not displaying different signs. It looks like we are under a perennial curse, and only drastic measures can resolve this belligerent situation.

Politics would forever be a dirty game, and the interests of a few would always supersede those of the hoi polloi. However, history has shown times without number that when the few become so insensitive and are an accessory to the calamity befalling the plebes, they would face the ultimate punishment. The king of France and his wife were beheaded in public. No one born of a woman can survive the targeted wrath of an aggrieved populace.

The elites in the Western and Eastern world know this and have several historical examples to learn from, which is why they provide conditions for an appreciable standard of life for their proletarians. The elites on this side of the planet are not used to it yet, so it's our civic responsibility to teach them the hard way. Until then, expect the 'suffering and smiling' state of affairs to continue, while they redirect our anger at each other (on both ethnic, religious, professional, gender levels).

If you think you have a better suggestion, put it forward. If you don't have. Stay quiet.

Matured minds with extensive intellect are pondering on solutions to real problems here, don't bring your shabby, crooked, damaged self to ruin the conversation. There is zero tolerance for people who want to make a fool of themselves in this thread. Nairaland is big enough for you to find somewhere else to deposit your rag-tagged, disgusting, hate-filled opinion. Simply avoid this thread when you can't hold your abominable viewpoint to yourself and have an irrepressible urge to vomit it somewhere.

-Lord

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: by freeze001(f): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2016
And who made you judge over people's beliefs and sentiments that gives u the audacity to insult yourself and your family? I'm sure u are a parasitic beneficiary of one of them uncouth, thieving politicians that d op rightly said should be done away with for Nigeria to thrive. The unwarranted sense of entitlement is why you feel everyone is or should be satisfied with d status quo.

Consider u and your family d sole beneficiaries of ur madness on this thread, ugly curr.

mikolo80:

All of you that agree with this eediot can never be great because all you do is complain and you will remain on the sideline while you watch your mates rise [/b]to the challenge and fix it while you make up new excuses for your individual failure

Na Hitler born una
[b]Wretches all of you

TheAziz
harsysky
freeze01
TANTUMERGO007
Llanthony401
brize
ugohemma
TechRev
Legitbaba
ExplicitContent
TechRev
EtzKvnqOppy
zanebaddo

4 Likes

Re: by major466(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2016
zanebaddo:
I wonder what would make someone travel back to nigeria after several years of study and exposure abroad. As for me.. I don't bloody care about this country... If eventually I leave this cesspit called a country I'm never going to come back not even to spend a day unless something tangible demands presence. I hate Africa!!! I hate blacks in Africa!!!! I hate Nigeria. . I detest all tribes in this cesspit..

I want to leave Nigeria, I don't belong here, I don't need to embezzle 50 billion, I don't want to make all the money and spray them with machine like E money. I want a simple life, I want my childhood fantasy.. being a regular average American. nice high school memories, good college, serene and seraphic environment. Have my career playing musical instruments and singing even if it's at a local restaurant in mahanttan.. No crazy ass holes killing for cows and Mohammed.

My heart is heavy, weary and broken about the life I'm living in Nigeria. nobody needs to fast, see a prophet and go some extra mile just to have the basic needs in life in America. However when that happens here, you have got to visit TV Joshua for thanksgiving. ...

I can go on and on but let me stop here for now.

I know exactly how you feel. If I had my way, I did leave this country and never come back.

3 Likes

Re: by Legitbaba(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2016
mikolo80:

Na Hitler born una
Wretches all of you

TheAziz
harsysky
freeze001
TANTUMERGO007
Llanthony401
brize
ugohemma
TechRev
Legitbaba
ExplicitContent
TechRev
EtzKvnqOppy
zanebaddo
U are a big joke, and anyone that takes u serious is even a bigger joke.... Ain't gat no plans to reply u, cos u ain't saying any sh!t tha makes sense to me

1 Like

Re: by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2016
@mikolo80, you're a scum bag and a skunk.. beta move along and neva comment on this thread again.

OP and other contributors, what's d very next step? Maybe we can take these contributions to Twitter and other relevant sites and maybe, just maybe we can build a very strong message, strong enough to make the weak spirited Nigerian youths rise 2 action..

Nigeria is in deed a sorry nation and a big joke, our useless politicians using ethnic sentiments to divide us, so they can continue doing evil.

A country that prides itself in being too religious, yet ritual killings of innocent citizens are done everyday and the parts sold to the same useless politicians.

People disappear everyday in Nigeria without a trace but nobody hears it until it happens to an elite..

The White Man left too early too late..
Re: by Feraz(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2016
LordAdam:

So because you disagree with him, you think you have the moral authority to call him an "Iidiot"?

Mr. Sanity, what have you done for this country?

Who are the 'mates rising to the challenge to fix it'? How far have they gone? Why the stagnation?

If the French revolution hadn't happened, the tenets of every man being free from birth would not have spread. The killings have happened in Ghana in recent times, which is as close to home as it gets.

Although, I hold the opinion that all politicians around the world have the same core ideology--Act differently from what they preach--the truth of the matter is that I'd take any European or North American (excluding Mexican) politician over a Nigerian politician any day of the week.

Our politicians are short-sighted greedy f'kers. They are already the elite, so if things get better for the average person, it'd also get better for them. After all, the populace would be taxed, and part of the taxes would foot their luxurious, humongous bills. Unfortunately, they don't see things the same way.

What kind of evil makes an individual inflate a project by more than 200%, skims off the extra money, give off the project to his cronies at a premium (or with exchange of envelopes), probably receive kickbacks, and then allow his cronies do a shabby job or nothing at all, while the cronies pocket a large part of the contract money?

It's the worst form of wickedness. Because, it's not like these projects if done well harms them. If these projects are completed well, it'd boost their performance rating amongst the populace, and push their political career to the limelight, which means more 'juicy positions' and access to more money for sharing contracts.

The projects done well will have positive effects on the local and national economy, which would lead to more revenue for the government through the taxes of thriving businesses.

But no, they believe subjecting the masses to suffering for 3 years, and opening the flood gates for 6 months prior to an election is better to keep the people subdued. It's the gravest form of inhumanity I can think of.

They'd rather gain in the short term for fancy possessions and exorbitant lifestyles than invest in a future that would be just as bright for them as it will be for the average Nigerian.

For as long as I know, the Nigerian populace have tried through complaints and protests to convince these people to see things differently. Unfortunately, they have been adamant. It's 65 years already. I don't know about you, but I think it is enough.

Why? Because, even the new breed of politicians (the current aides, special advisers and co between the age of 25 and 40) are not displaying different signs. It looks like we are under a perennial curse, and only drastic measures can resolve this belligerent situation.

Politics would forever be a dirty game, and the interests of a few would always supersede those of the hoi polloi. However, history has shown times without number that when the few become so insensitive and are an accessory to the calamity befalling the plebes, they would face the ultimate punishment. The king of France and his wife were beheaded in public. No one born of a woman can survive the targeted wrath of an aggrieved populace.

The elites in the Western and Eastern world know this and have several historical examples to learn from, which is why they provide conditions for an appreciable standard of life for their proletarians. The elites on this side of the planet are not used to it yet, so it's our civic responsibility to teach them the hard way. Until then, expect the 'suffering and smiling' state of affairs to continue, while they redirect our anger at each other (on both ethnic, religious, professional, gender levels).

If you think you have a better suggestion, put it forward. If you don't have. Stay quiet.

Matured minds with extensive intellect are pondering on solutions to real problems here, don't bring your shabby, crooked, damaged self to ruin the conversation. There is zero tolerance for people who want to make a fool of themselves in this thread. Nairaland is big enough for you to find somewhere else to deposit your rag-tagged, disgusting, hate-filled opinion. Simply avoid this thread when you can't hold your abominable viewpoint to yourself and have an irrepressible urge to vomit it somewhere.

-Lord

[img]https://media./media/jShr8wkP38XTO/giphy.gif[/img]

For the bolded, I have thought of the same thing. I mean, if things get better and are in place, wouldn't it amount to more taxes and more luxury for them?

mikolo80:
Na Hitler born una
Wretches all of you
TheAziz
harsysky
freeze001
TANTUMERGO007
Llanthony401
brize
ugohemma
TechRev
Legitbaba
ExplicitContent
TechRev
EtzKvnqOppy
zanebaddo
So the numerous taxes paid to make better Nigeria isn't something? Despite that, we provide our electricity, security, water and other things and you still ask what one has done to make Nigeria better? I searched for a solution from what you wrote and could not find one.
Re: by juman(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Feraz:

[img]https://media./media/jShr8wkP38XTO/giphy.gif[/img]

For the bolded, I have thought of the same thing. I mean, if things get better and are in place, wouldn't it amount to more taxes and more luxury for them?

So the numerous taxes paid to make better Nigeria isn't something? Despite that, we provide our electricity, security, water and other things and you still ask what one has done to make Nigeria better? I searched for a solution from what you wrote and could not find one.
would you pay for pure water, ordinary pure water and lament when you don't receive the pure water or would you fight. tooth and nail to get the pure water or your money back.
you paid taxes
got zero service
have you fought to get any back or you just come online to lament.?
Re: by mikolo80: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
LordNicvuitton:
@mikolo80, you're a scum bag and a skunk.. beta move along and neva comment on this thread again.
your fada is a scumbag while your mother is the skunk
And I will comment as much as I want
It's called free speech, look it up sometime when you get your head out your asss

OP and other contributors, what's d very next step? Maybe we can take these contributions to Twitter and other relevant sites and maybe, just maybe we can build a very strong message, strong enough to make the weak spirited Nigerian youths rise 2 action..
message, ha!!! Freaking hilarious
No be only message na telegram
Ask saldiKa abi Wetin him call himself Wetin happen to am when he write message

Nigeria is in deed a sorry nation and a big joke, our useless politicians using ethnic sentiments to divide us, so they can continue doing evil.
you are a sorry individual and a waste of clay and oxygen
Is it politicians that held your fingers to be typing rubbish online about other tribes
Why can't you go to rallies and denounce baggars with loudspeaker,
Cos you're a lazy coward is why

A country that prides itself in being too religious, yet ritual killings of innocent citizens are done everyday and the parts sold to the same useless politicians.
no be una de encourage the holiness
People disappear everyday in Nigeria without a trace but nobody hears it until it happens to an elite..
you wan compare yourself to elite
How much de your account
How many you don impact with anything other than insult
No one will miss you

The White Man left too early too late..
this is the only sensible thing you've said so far
Re: by mikolo80: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Legitbaba:

U are a big joke, and anyone that takes u serious is even a bigger joke.... Ain't gat no plans to reply u, cos u ain't saying any sh!t tha makes sense to me
how can sense make sense to a joker, a fool an slowpoke
Re: by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
mikolo80:
this is the only sensible thing you've said so far

Lil Child, oya run along and play/build castles with sand, ur mates are not on this forum..

Drooling slowpoke..

1 Like

Re: by mikolo80: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2016
LordNicvuitton:

Lil Child, oya run along and play/build castles with sand, ur mates are not on this forum..

Drooling slowpoke..
it's sad if you will be allowed to vote ....ever
You are clearly an slowpoke
Re: by sarutobie(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2016
lol @ OKAPP....killing the politicians won't change a damn thing! another corrupt and greedy youth will eventually come up to take his place...every thieving politician came from families, communities and places of worship around us..they didn't fall from the sky! this is exactly what Napoleon and his fellow animals did in George Orwell's novel 'the animal farm'..the animals rose up and chased away their human masters from the farm...only for the pigs to start imitating humans.. walking upright, smoking, and treating their fellow animals bad...and their excuse? "all animals were born equal, but some are more equal than others"..... Nigeria is one big animal farm!
Re: by iamblisz(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Ignore all those fools that believe that this country will be great again, my question is have Nigeria ever been great? If yes , when? How,where?

The truth of the matter is that if you have opportunity to leave this shit hole of a country pls do ASAP, if you don't, pray to God for breakthrough outta this country, if don't get the break through, get praying and increase the hussle,

An saying all this because we have very useless stupid stubborn foolish youths in this country, youths that will come out and defend a politician for stealing, youth that defend thesame politician that subjected them to mesery , and abject poverty, youths that supports corruption and tyranny, youths that support politicians cause of tribal background,youths that go on protest to support evil politicians that fights in each other, I can go on and on.

The summary of all what am saying is that Nigeria youths are doomed, it will take the special intervention of God to raise swords among us all to put aside our differences and fight for one cause, but unfortunately we are too diversifying to be one, our religion and cultural background won't let us live as one,

1 Like

Re: by iamblisz(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Ignore all those fools that believe that this country will be great again, my question is have Nigeria ever been great? If yes , when? How,where?

The truth of the matter is that if you have opportunity to leave this shit hole of a country pls do ASAP, if you don't, pray to God for breakthrough outta this country, if don't get the break through, get praying and increase the hussle,

An saying all this because we have very useless stupid stubborn foolish youths in this country, youths that will come out and defend a politician for stealing, youth that defend thesame politician that subjected them to mesery , and abject poverty, youths that supports corruption and tyranny, youths that support politicians cause of tribal background,youths that go on protest to support evil politicians that fights in each other, I can go on and on.

The summary of all what am saying is that Nigeria youths are doomed, it will take the special intervention of God to raise swords among us all to put aside our differences and fight for one cause, but unfortunately we are too diversifying to be one, our religion and cultural background won't let us live as one,

Nobody should quote me if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

1 Like

Re: by Izonpikin: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
nigerians hypocritically want change but avoid a revolution...just how can change be achieved...oh by our foolish old leaders...we are jokers in this nation...

1 Like

Re: by zanebaddo(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
major466:
I know exactly how you feel. If I had my way, I did leave this country and never come back.
my brother definitely someday we will leave.. I don't belong here

2 Likes

Re: by ibedun: 6:41am On Aug 21, 2016
zanebaddo:
my brother definitely someday we will leave.. I don't belong here

The vast majority of you are going abroad to face a different kind of frustration. Abroad will work for some but not all of you (in the long run).

The only solution is to change this country. 90% of our youths will not achieve their goals and dreams in life because our fore bearers have created and left nothing. Once big often ignored solution is to stop procreation until the vast problems confronting us are solved.
Re: by yhemsy62(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:

Na Hitler born una
Wretches all of you

TheAziz
harsysky
freeze001
TANTUMERGO007
Llanthony401
brize
ugohemma
TechRev
Legitbaba
ExplicitContent
TechRev
EtzKvnqOppy
zanebaddo
will you just shut it and stop spitting trash here. If you don't have something meaningful to contribute shut your f*cking stinky mouth now and remain silent forever until you come up with something meaningful Mr Man
Re: by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Justcash:
I was in Singapore for 4 years on business. That "probably" falls within the time you said that you returned to Nigeria (rough calculation from when you started your NYSC). You are probably from Rivers state, and was one of the scholarship students in Singapore (From oil producing area, and studied @ Oxford Brook Uni. I may still be wrong). I kinda have a guess of who you may be cos I know a few students that were dating some Australian chicks then. Singapore is a small country.

You shouldn't have gone back to Nigeria my friend. Nigeria is a hellhole. I saw many Rivers State students that eloped after their scholarship ended.

I visited Nigeria from a tour of Europe a year ago, after 11 years abroad. I did that to reaffirm my conviction never to return to stay permanently in Nigeria. You should have travelled to Australia with your Australian chick (I'm Naija-Strayan). By now, you'd have been chasing your citizenship.

See, I receive insults daily when I tell some Nigerians that I won't return until I see how ready Nigerians are for development. I really don't care about what they say. The suffering, favoritism, tribalism, corruption etc are just too suffocating to live a day with. It will take 3 generations for all these to change in Nigeria.

I feel you my friend.
It's a sign of poverty believe me,if you have enough money you will return back home.No place like home
I support the OP,we shouldn't decieve one another,Nigeria can never be great
Re: by kingofthejungle(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2016
sarutobie:
lol @ OKAPP....killing the politicians won't change a damn thing! another corrupt and greedy youth will eventually come up to take his place...every thieving politician came from families, communities and places of worship around us..they didn't fall from the sky! this is exactly what Napoleon and his fellow animals did in George Orwell's novel 'the animal farm'..the animals rose up and chased away their human masters from the farm...only for the pigs to start imitating humans.. walking upright, smoking, and treating their fellow animals bad...and their excuse? "all animals were born equal, but some are more equal than others"..... Nigeria is one big animal farm!
they won't because they knew wat would have happened to the previous set of corrupt politicians
Re: by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2016
My brother,so what do you think is the solution? Are we born to suffer?
sarutobie:
Re: by BRAV0O(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice write up Nigeria today only listen to violence...
Re: by Dainfamous: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2016
TechRev:
Nigeria is an abomination upon man kind. If you ever leave Nigeria please never come back. You will meet things worse than when you left. It is an abominabe hell hole.

Funny enough i used to believe that hard work could make nigeria great. I studied engineering just to help in making Nigeria produce more than they consume. I used more than 10 yrs of my life after graduation with personal and family finances to achieve that. But the system, government and people just have a refined skill of killing any endeavor that can help Nigeria.

I refused every opportunity to leave Nigeria. I was ready to sacrifice all to make it work. In the last days before i gave up, i visited a friend of mine from a more wealthy family, he was struggling too to setup his production plant. During our discussion i told him i hoped in few months the government will improve power supply more, and that things will get better and my production will get breather and succeed. He looked at me straight into the eyes and tole me this "i have travelled around nigeria a lot, and because of my family i have met a lot of present and past Nigerian leader. I want to tell you the gospel truth my friend, Nigeria will never get better. It can only get worse."

I have looked at it, he is right. I have since sold all my remaining production machines.

Nigeria is cursed! Its an abomination. You can take that to the bank.
you tried even though you realised late but not too late
Re: by mikolo80: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
yhemsy62:
will you just shut it and stop spitting trash here. If you don't have something meaningful to contribute shut your f*cking stinky mouth now and remain silent forever until you come up with something meaningful Mr Man
Where is the trash
You bomboblaat you
You waste of space clay and oxygen
Better look for visa before we deport you.
You dumbo that thinks running his country down is meaningful
I pity you and your offspring that will grow up with this slave mentality
Re: by Jayceo(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2016
iLegend:
Nigeria Can Never Be Great by iLegend

Before you jump in and start crying, read first.

Nigeria can never be great, except a deadly group called OKAPP emerges. OKAPP stands for Operation Kill All Politicians & Police.

I'm not advocating for the emergence of this group, because I know we love to live the way we are living.

Thank you.

Now, you can start crying and I won't reply a single post on this thread.

I'll probably be banned for saying this because 'I' iLegend, the moderators of NL, and probably the owner of NL are accustomed to suffering. So, anything other than suffering and smiling will receive a ban. I'm ready.

"When a government or country has an ear infection, she'll only hear you if you're LOUDER than the Avengers."— iLegend

Travel out to developed countries and you'll see why Nigeria can NEVER be great, until we have OKAPP.

Let's enjoy our deceptions. All our leaders have read the 48 Laws of Power and they'll forever use the principles on us, and WE will FORVER fall for it, until we have OKAPP. Mark my words.

I just read a thread by Ddeliverer, titled: "Nigeria has finished me," and it made me laugh and cried. I don't cry when a woman breaks my heart, because there's nothing left to break, but I cried the day I arrived Nigeria. After living for years and going through a lot of countries, I beat my chest; y'all are suffering, including the so called rich. While the plane was about to land at Lagos Airport, I started crying (just by looking at the zincs and buildings), and I'm still crying while typing this. God why? Why? Why? We are one of the most religious country yet, fúck it.

Religion cannot solve our problems. I have stopped going to Church. How can I go to Church when my neighbor who's supposed to go with me is suffering?

As a guy (I don't consider myself a man yet, because of how this country has reduced us), who had travelled far and wide and has seen how life is supposed to be lived; I CRIED. Nigeria is too rich for a single Nigerian to go through hunger or financial pains.

While in a particular country, I went to a night club, and this Nigerian politician came to the club with suit and no escort. He shaked me like a guy man, but here in Nigeria, I can never go close to his convoy. If only you see how he lavished money at the club and went home with some white chicks. I just dey, dey look am while sipping my vodka.

These politicians are not representing you, and will NEVER represent you. Mark my words (typing with anger).

If vent my angers here some of you will be lured into my misery.

I'm strong and I can handle my personal challenges, but overcoming NIGERIAN challenges, will first of all, require the establishment of a deadly suicidal group called OKAPP, else enjoy your own misery too. And one day, you'll make it. Making it is not the problem, but seeing others suffering while I Am or You Are enjoying yourself hurts me like like like like... I'm speechless and SO FUCKING ANGRY. I can give my life to save this nation, but I'll be betrayed along the line. So, where is the hope?

When my gorgeous white girlfriend warned me not to come to Nigeria and spend the rest of my life with her (and she'll relocate me from the country I was to Australia), I said, 'no,' I want to go back to my great country to serve my nation. No be nation I dey serve like this? I was a big FOOL.

I'm done with service for 4 years now and nothing is happening. I have Total E&P and Agip in 'my own village' yet they always toss my application. And switch on their dual flames at night as if we want to dance disco.

I have made a bad decision going to school. If I had used that time and become as bad as Tompolo, Asari or Ateke, I would've been among the richest men in Nigeria. Good people will continue to suffer in Nigeria. If you think school can save you, go ahead. Only connection can save you in NIGERIA; not school. PEROID. School is just for ego boost, intimidation and fake respect, except you're a doctor or a specialist.

Even if we divide this country, the same thing happening in Nigeria will continue in Biafra and any other republic that'll be created, so let's stop these politicians NOW, before thinking of divisions.

Thou shall not kill, but sometimes we need to disobey the Bible or Quran before we can move forward.

Else, let's enjoy our sorrows! I'm creative, so making money is not my issue, but how this nations will become great again. We sent our colonial masters away with PRIDE claiming we can handle it.

I just wish...

CHEERS!!! While you enjoy your stay in Nigeria. Enjoy your constant light, constant peace, and constant everything you can imagine. Giant of Africa.

The day my friend's mom was kidnapped a police van stopped me, while coming from my friend's place; they took my laptop and told me to come to the station to bail it (my eyes opened, then I remembered I had forgotten my receipt in Lagos). I told them I'm coming from my friend's place where the mom was kidnapped, and they said, "do I know who the kidnappers were?," and they drove off with my laptop (the laptop was like my power banks, because there was no light to charge my phone). But when I lost my phone abroad before I could reach my house, my phone was already at home waiting for me. Isn't technology wonderful? I bet you're a typical Nigerian, so backwardology is probably wonderful to you.

I don't have any fucking time to proof read. Bleep ALL OF YOU BAD POLITICIANS AND POLICE.

If you want me, come an assassinate me as usual, I ain't running and I have actually made up my mind to die for a course than from a curse.

The youths should come together or suffer differently.

Lee Kwan Yu whose house was opposite my Church in Singapore amazed me the first day I saw him. His convoy was a white escort bike and a black C-class or E-class car. No siren, no large convoy, and I began to wonder if this was actually him. The day Obama came too at Orchard, I was there, and you could only see 4 cars and no siren. Why is Nigeria different? Please God, reveal to us who laid a curse on Nigeria and the black race, and please forgive us.

"God did not make a mistake for making me a Nigerian, but I made a mistake for coming back as a Nigerian." — iLegend

"Without OKAPP, Nigeria can NEVER be great." — iLegend

Some times violence, by fire and by force is the only solution to some problems, but intelligent cowards will always say otherwise because they're intelligent.

I have learned my lessons. Nigerian politicians will forever conceal their intentions and create a smoke screen. I pity the less creative and the less privilege.

With a great and solid sponsor, the youths will vindicate this nation in no time.

Out of thread with anger! OKAPP or suffer

iLegend

Please during your free time read this post. A call to the youths in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3274457/calling-all-nigerian-youths
Re: by Luckymay(f): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2016
So who will lead the way?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo In Germany, He Appears Very Short In This Picture (pics) / American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians / Ekiti Tops Other States In Transparency, Citizens Engagement Indices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.