Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari (16217 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive, Will Be Rescued Soon- Buhari / …babangida Defends Buhari / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by mukina2: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2012
A former military Head of State, Lieutenant-General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), on Tuesday, said he would provide a reply to the threat by a former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida, to expose his (Buhari’s) insinuated dirty deal as Minister of Petroleum and head of the defunct Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).

Babangida, while reacting to the blame heaped on him and others for “killing” the nation’s oil sector and the attendant negative consequences on the welfare of Nigerians, had through his aide, Kassim Afegbua, said: “On General Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former presidents. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) which records we also have.

“We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his ‘records of performance during those periods.’ Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. General Buhari should be properly guided,” Babangida had said.

But in a counter-reaction on Tuesday, Buhari said he would reply Babangida’s threat “soon.”

The presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) in last year’s election, spoke through one of the officers in his office who identified himself as Baba.

His media aide, Ya’u Darazo, did not respond to telephone calls and text messages sent to him.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/lead-stories/46729-ill-reply-babangida-soon-buhari
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 29, 2012
Lol so its now on chat format, with nigerians as the platform. Buhari jst replied IBB, "brb" Seems he wants to consult his archive before replying...well we r waiting

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Okijajuju1(m): 6:20am On Aug 29, 2012
As much as I would love to see both these niggas wash their dirty linen in public, I also realize that it would change absolutely nothing nor return the billions they stole to our coffers, so I suggest they shut and wait for the cold hands of death to kill them

17 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by hercules07: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2012
Buhari did not steal your billions, it is normal IBB style to use propaganda.

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Super1759: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2012
Buhari self, someone is treatening u and ur sayin ur comin. Where you deh go?

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Lordave: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2012
And how does that affect us on Nairaland?
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by slimdiggi: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Why not now? wink Strategizn wit d boyz?
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by gunuvi(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2012
He who fights and runs away, will live to fight
another day. Babangida didn't waste no time to let the ball out of his bag and you are postponing your reply. Who told you we are even interested in both of you?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by acidtalk: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2012
Oh Buhari! My Dear Buhari!!
E no go better for the person wey dey make you dey talk like parrot.

Oga mi sir, haven't you heard that SILENCE IS GOLDEN?

This same too much talk is what made you loose out in you 3 consecutive elections as president. YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!!

I will vote for you even ahead of my own father because I TRUST you with our national treasury and resources ahead of my father but sir please SHUT UP for once.

That us*eless El-Rufai is one person I told on twitter to caution you about you speeches but it appears he isn't even just a worse talker (foo*lish one at that but also a bloody traitor and hypocrite. Oga mi, watch your back well. El-Rufai doesn't have your best interest at heart.

Back to the topic, please stop talking and rather build empathey and emotions so that we can vote you in 2015. This you talks have been working against you for 12years running now and you haven't still learnt.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Dreyl(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2012
hercules07: Buhari did not steal your billions, it is normal IBB style to use propaganda.
u re on point...mahn
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2012
hercules07: Buhari did not steal your billions, it is normal IBB style to use propaganda.
yes buhari did not steal so. Who stole,U.bros all of dem stole and They are. Just fightin to tell us who stole the most.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2012
yes buhari did not steal so Who stole,U.bros all of dem stole and They are Just fightin to tell us who stole the most.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Ayatollah Mudmutt Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram terrorist bombing campaign fame does indeed have a criminal rap-sheet to make any jail-bird proud. Through a variety of tried and tested paperwork shuffles, Ayatollah Buhari exploited various government posts to embezzle Nigerian federal funds well into the multi-million dollar range, but then the dimwit quickly squandered it all on a series of failed but amusing toilet runs as a comedic relief candidate in Nigerian presidential elections, justly earning himself 15 minutes of fleeting fame, for being Nigeria's most prolific loser.

In answer to threats by fellow mega-embezzler and former head-of-state Ibrahim "Evil Genius" Babangida, that Ayatollah Buhari's bogus claim to innocence on industrial-scale graft charges is about to be debunked on the world stage, Buhari's only audible response is to splutter through his rodent teeth that he needs some time to think up a way to explain away his felonious past.

Give your response NOW, Buhari Bin Laden, you autistic buffoon ha ha ha.

Don't wait until "The Appropriate Time",to open that orangutang mouth, just think up some moronic, made-for-TV drivel, and preface it all with that timeless phrase used by all semi-literate treasury looters : " Pellow Kwantiri Man", and hey, who knows, your hideous wife and her cabana boy might actually believe you ha ha ha.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by ayusman16(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Pls excuse his ignorance..... Bihari did not steal then whoever stole?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by sunnshyn(f): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2012
Speak up now Buhari, or forever hold your silence! Shameless thieving he-goats

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by sixbon2000(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2012
@ the end we all have skeletons in our cupboards. B careful who has access to your data

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2012
cheddarking: I believe Buhari is currently consulting with Industry experts concerning the severe fluctuations in the price of Garri...

Before he replies IBB, he intends to bring down the price of Garri by 10 Naira.....

The Lord works in mysterious and wondrous ways. I'm waving my arms in the air like I just don't care, up in here.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Ijebulogic(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2012
"wait for me...you want to fight?? Wait for me...i will show you today...you want to fight? I will come back now...wait for me you hear".... grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Benshekari(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2012
D shw hs jst began Buhari say smthin cheesy
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Abmalcom(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Talk on please! Lord, let there be disunity in the camp of Boko Haramites

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Acidosis(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2012
All na wash!
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Mosimosco(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2012
I fink dey voicing out knw
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by PosCaricature: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
WE ARE WAITING
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by forkadict(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Jakumo: Ayatollah Mudmutt Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram terrorist bombing campaign fame does indeed have a criminal rap-sheet to make any jail-bird proud. Through a variety of tried and tested paperwork shuffles, Ayatollah Buhari exploited various government posts to embezzle Nigerian federal funds well into the multi-million dollar range, but then the dimwit quickly squandered it all on a series of failed but amusing toilet runs as a comedic relief candidate in Nigerian presidential elections, justly earning himself 15 minutes of fleeting fame, for being Nigeria's most prolific loser.

In answer to threats by fellow mega-embezzler and former head of state Ibrahim "Evil Genius" Babangida that Ayatollah Buhari's bogus claim to honesty is about to be debunked on the world stage, Buhari's only response is to splutter that we needs time to think up a way to explain away his felonious criminal past.

Give your response NOW, Buhari Bin Laden, you autistic buffoon ha ha ha.

Don't wait until "The Appropriate Time",to open that orangutang mouth, just think up some moronic, made-for-TV drivel, and preface it all with that timeless phrase used by all semi-literate treasury looters : " Pellow Kwantiri Man", and hey, who knows, your hideous wife and her cabana boy might actually believe you ha ha ha.

No be by force to post o guy.

If you no get anytin wey make sense to post, then just sthut the fork up!

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by jimino(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
E b lyk say dis 2 pple nid stage 2 display der stinking dirty closet. They kil dis country 2 dis extend.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by subtleb: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2012
Okay oo
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by dedeike: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2012
Real drama. Let them continue to wash thier dirty linens in public. It will place more information in the public domain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMF Calls For Further Currency Depreciation In Nigeria / Orji Uzor Kalu Emerges Head Of African Parliamentary Union / Minimum Wage: Governors Move To Meet Dec 31 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.