Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* (6067 Views)

Woman Tortured By Police, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by magicminister: 4:54am On Jul 08, 2016
There is a beautiful Congolese woman who was married to an Indian man. They had an argument and the man chopped her up in pieces. Can you imagine ? We live in a crazy world !!!

Her name is cynthia kadima and i pray she gets justice

www.spankthedonut..com/2016/07/indian-man-kills-beautiful-congolese.html

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by magicminister: 4:55am On Jul 08, 2016
VIEWER DISCRETION

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by magicminister: 4:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Source:
spankthedonut..com/2016/07/indian-man-kills-beautiful-congolese.html

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by greatmarshall(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2016
That man needs to be roasted too

1 Like

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by magicminister: 4:58am On Jul 08, 2016
greatmarshall:
That man needs to be roasted too

Africans are treated like shit all over the world!
I totally agree. He needs to be roasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by bewla(m): 5:00am On Jul 08, 2016
jes
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by Esperooke(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2016
Devil incarnate....... Justice must take its course.
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by amtaken(f): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2016
R.I.P pretty lady.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by SultanYoung: 5:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Well Rip to the deceased till we meet again
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by dauntless15(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Awww, such a beauty, wasted, see how the daredevil demon do tongue like he wanna eat tasty meat, this pervert deserves jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by magicminister: 5:35am On Jul 08, 2016
dauntless15:
Awww, such a beauty, wasted, see how the daredevil demon do tongue like he wanna eat tasty meat, this pervert deserves jungle justice

Where those Aluu villagers dey again
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by chachanga: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Ahh, fyne chick like this & also the mother of his child? This man should be hung from the balls!

It saddens to see Africans being treated like shyt all over the globe like this. How many Africans have the time to really get busy doing this kinda isshh to Caucasians, Indians etc this way? Racism always flows more to this side than from here to the West etc, smh.

And to think Indians don't even see Africans as brothers but "Slave-Cadre" nonentities?

But, CAN you blame them? Even without the impact of self-serving political class selling out the African masses steadily to "outside' countries, the sheer number of joylessly, self-flagellating tribalists and xenophobic mofos on NL alone tells you we're already doing a good job of killing ourselves on our own angry!

3 Likes

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Really sad how African s r judged and treated by their skin colour cry
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by dauntless15(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2016
magicminister:

Where those Aluu villagers dey again
wah
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by Luckylife(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2016
This is the first time I will be supporting jungle justice to be use on that India animal .
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by LuveU2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
magicminister:

Africans are treated like shit all over the world!
I totally agree. He needs to be roasted
And to think there are racists indians on this forum too sad

Anyway Magicminister we need your support for our candidate, Falconey vying for mr nairaland 2016.

You voted last year, you can still help us this year dear. We are counting on people like you.
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by magicminister: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
And to think there are racists indians on this forum too sad

Anyway Magicminister we need your support for our candidate, Falconey vying for mr nairaland 2016.

You voted last year, you can still help us this year dear. We are counting on people like you.

show me wehre i can vote
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by LuveU2(f): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
magicminister:

show me wehre i can vote
I will when the time comes, which should be next week. Thank u smiley
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by winj: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
Well she started something with an Indian and that is how it goes.

Indians are the most barbaric, ignorant, backward and primitive people on the planet. In 2016 they still practice honour killings, arranged marriages, caste system and all sort of 6th century practices. The rape capital of the world and some 1d1ot marries one of them!
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by Spicycat(f): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by LuveU2(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
magicminister:

show me wehre i can vote
Happy new month and a lovely day to you

Here is the link to vote dear

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

And pls do remember our voting pattern is ; I vote Falconey Cc NLJega

Thank u so much as you cast your votes!!!!!

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by shuggah(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
this is nt his fault, we Africans have been killing each other since eternity, imagine Nigerians being killed in s/a, omenka and hungerbad, two tribalistic and ethnic mofo I knw on nl should come nd read this
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by AsassinMc(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2016
honestly Indians are terrible people. most Indians I've met are sadistic traitors. betrayal runs in their veins. They are sadists and I'm not surprised to see an Indian do a thing like this.
of the many things I've done in life.....one thing I'm particularly proud of is breaking an Indians nose in Dubai. Sure it got me into trouble.....but it was worth it.
Oh....and I won't be surprised if this monster Indian gets away with this Crime.
Rapists and murderers easily escape justice in India, this guy may only get a few years behind bars. But for sure he won't escape Gods justice.
*he will have the privilege of occupying the hottest part in hell* grin
Re: Congolese Woman Tortured And Killed By Indian *graphic Pix************* by winj3: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
with all the ibo drug dealers all over India they are killing innocent women?

(1) (Reply)

These Boys Were Alive Last Month Cult War Killed All This Easter - PHOTOS / New Cult War As Eiye No2 Man Is Killed Like A Common Criminal - PHOTOS / Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.