Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi (2285 Views)

Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z / Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada / Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by amexclusive: 6:08am On Jul 08, 2016
German graphic designer Lorenz Valentino AKA Dino has epic Photoshop skills..He's superimposed himself into pictures and with tonnes of celebrities

The 25 year old is the next best thing to actually hanging out with the rich and famous

What's the next best thing to actually mucking around with Mark Zuckerberg, cooking with James Cordon and posing on the cover of Vogue with Gigi Hadid?

Very Skillful and Hilarious!

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/07/step-aside-adekunle-gold-photoshop.html

1 Like

Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by Lastine: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2016
[s]I love this korede Bello photoshop work ooo, he be baba[/s]

Lemme quicky book space here
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by Adeoba10(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Lastine:
I love this korede Bello photoshop work ooo, he be baba

Lemme quicky book space here
Oga bello ni
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by cruzita(f): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2016
Adekunle is the main man
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by Lastine: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2016
Adeoba10:

Oga bello ni

I tot na korede ni oo... Oga bello tried oo
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by chachanga: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Kunle Gold sef no bad

He demonstrates good understanding of his hues and tones well. He also blends in appropriately with the right costumes etc. The boy head dey there.
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by HERSLEY(f): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2016
Smh
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by Pranxta(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2016
Not bad tho
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by vicben27(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2016
HERSLEY:
Smh
bae dis ur pozin is tempticious, aluring, invitcious, i cant deny dat ur ammorus backyard is riggerin my emotional well and its leavin me in a state of se'xual illusion, pls tak it easy chai b4 u'll force me into joinin d vasline crew. Hot bae
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by mmclatino(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
this guy is good..
Re: Step Aside Adekunle Gold! Photoshop Wizzard Photoshops Himself With The Kardashi by HERSLEY(f): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2016
vicben27:
bae dis ur pozin is tempticious, aluring, invitcious, i cant deny dat ur ammorus backyard is riggerin my emotional well and its leavin me in a state of se'xual illusion, pls tak it easy chai b4 u'll force me into joinin d vasline crew. Hot bae
lolzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Pictures From His Old Dorm Room / Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Having Sex Again. This Time They Were Naked (video) / Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.