Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. (2292 Views)

Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Peterdreddblog(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-DcUNCgPpwmw/W0FwVTHtM2I/AAAAAAAABgM/b66B3DrnGjcbuivS3tRQjFjjBZl51BQWACLcBGAs/s1600/kid-tattoo-kod-peterdredd.jpg[/img]

It seems these boys are exposed to too much of gangster clips..
The young boy who might end up been a tattoo artist made his brother look like rapper Lil Wayne with the tattoo.... While he writes J Cole's album title 'KOD' on himself..

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ubg5WPYINNw/W0Fwn01LKfI/AAAAAAAABgY/rb7Gy8Vw5zEAOkef74Suzeswo66qXfF2ACLcBGAs/s1600/kid-tattoo-peterdredd.jpg[/img]

For more pictures and to watch the very funny video

https://www.peterdredd.com/2018/07/mom-interviews-young-boy-who-tattooed.html?m=1
Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by IdeyFindWife: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Lil Gangstas gettin G'd up already

1 Like

Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Peterdreddblog(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Lil Gangstas gettin G'd up already
Lol.. Meek Mill in the making

1 Like

Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by generationz(f): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
It seems the mom is threatining them with a belt

2 Likes

Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Dacronym(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Babies are cute but it comes with a lot of work

1 Like

Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Peterdreddblog(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dacronym:
Babies are cute but it comes with a lot of work
A whole lot of it
Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Peterdreddblog(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:
It seems the mom is threatining them with a belt
You need to watch the video
Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Bluezy13(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Peterdreddblog:
You need to watch the video
And you didn't post it here

1 Like

Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Peterdreddblog(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

And you didn't post it here

Follow the link below the post...

Make I get traffic too grin
Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Peterdreddblog:

Abi cheesy
Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Peterdreddblog:

Abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mom Interviews Young Boy Who Tattooed His Brother To Look Like Lil Wayne.. by Peterdreddblog(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Abi cheesy
Na so.. My nigga

(1) (Reply)

“I Am My Own Sugar Daddy”- Denrele Edun Says As He Rocks A Skirt In New Photos / The Wedding Gown A Lady Ordered For Online Vs What She Got (photos) / Unizik Finest Comedian Mc Warriboy Seen With Davido Chioma Along The Road [photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.