Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... (4011 Views)

My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation / Pregnant And Depressed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by jhasper(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2016
any thing I do she complains..
she feel dejected at my present, am always truth full, humble and honest to her. but what my be the cause?

all she wants is divorce
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2016
What did you do
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Hmm, do u perform well in ur "manly" duties

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2016
divorce her n have peace

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Sorry to say this if all what she wants is divorce...hmm may be she gat someone else outside that's giving her Ego... another thing is may b she earns more than u and u do not perform your normal duties..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Merlissa(f): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Take her on a romantic trip...

And stylishly ask her what you are doing that she doesn't like

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Dotwillis1(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2016
both of you should see your pastor for councelling
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by jhasper(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
both of you should see your pastor for councelling
several times ..... she don't even follow me to my church
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by jhasper(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2016
Merlissa:
Take her on a romantic trip...

And stylishly ask her what you are doing that she doesn't like
. thats if she agrees
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by jhasper(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2016
donseeker8:
Sorry to say this if all what she wants is divorce...hmm may be she gat someone else outside that's giving her Ego... another thing is may b she earns more than u and u do not perform your normal duties..
if its money... it not a problem I perform every rite to her and my in laws( her parents)
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by jhasper(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
What did you do
. . nothing ooooo
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Dotwillis1(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]then sit her down at home, remind her how you both started, ask where you went wrong that resulted to her behaviours lately... Apologize even before asking. Just be that gentleman. And if she still acts strangely, or didn't give you the audience, then inform your in-laws
jhasper:

several times ..... she don't even follow me to my church
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2016
jhasper:

nothing ooooo
naughtynaughty, wa bami da si oro yi o
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmm, do u perform well in ur "manly" duties

Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=47320491][/quote]go and baff
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
go and baff
Na ur baff undecided
Abi na ur body undecided
Wetin my bestie do u
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Cutehector(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
Na ur baff undecided
Abi na ur body undecided
Wetin my bestie do u
lol lol it will soon be my body and baff..

undecided

Lol she knws wat to do. Am tired to saying d same tin upandan..

Nw can u two leave me alone on dat issue.
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2016
jhasper:

if its money... it not a problem I perform every rite to her and my in laws( her parents)
maybe u shuld start all over again

Become more romantic
Call her pet names
Put SOME HUGE MONEY in her account
Take her shopping etc
U can propose to her again seff just to make her blush.. Go down on ur knees and say it

This shuld melt her mind.. Except she's something else undecided
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:

undecided

Wat is wrong wit dis one.. @can u two leave me alone.
Hateu2 leave him alone oooo
Ori e nwu sheybi grin grin

Ebi e koh.. Nairaland loh ko gbogbo wa papo.. Ati eranko ati eniyan grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:

undecided

ehn?

Soon ur body nd baff in ur dream abi cheesy

Stop nah dat.
Just tell me.
You like naughtynaughty abi
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hateu2 leave him alone oooo

I should completely ignore u henceforth.
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
ehn?

Stop nah dat.
Just tell me.
You like naughty-naughty abi
not anymore.
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Hatteu2 leave him alone oooo

o like e gan o ooo.
Seki n fun ni Visafone num ehn cheesy
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I should completely ignore u henceforth.
make sure u ignore both of us o undecided
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
make sure u ignore both of us o undecided
sure cool
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
sure cool
Bye undecided
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Timbuktuo: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Yawns. Another wife bites the dust. Mr. Jhasper. An epistle could be written on your wife's behaviour but I'm not in the mood. So, simple and short; give her the divorce she's been adamant about. She obviously has her heart firmly planted elsewhere. Leave her make she go. Desperate women are the worst, she can kill you, literally. If you value your life let her go. Me, I done talk my own. Make e no be say na your intestine them go use decorate front page of ThisDay.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
ehn?

Stop nah dat.
Just tell me.
You like naughtynaughty abi
yeeessssss!!!!
Abajoooooooo
U knw I loff u too hector kiss don't b shyy

Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yeeessssss!!!!
Abajoooooooo
U knw I loff u too hector kiss don't b shyy
cutehector, don't be shy.
My bestie loves u dis bigggggggggg cheesy
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by byvan03: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Give her what she wants, no one should beg for love.
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by infogenius(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2016
jhasper:
any thing I do she complains..
she feel dejected at my present, am always truth full, humble and honest to her. but what my be the cause?

all she wants is divorce

Have you checked the company she keeps?
Re: My Wife Hates Me. I Feel Hopeless And Depressed. I Don't Know What To Do... by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
cutehector, don't be shy.
My bestie loves u dis bigggggggggg cheesy
Cutehector kisses to make ur day kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I loff u eh.. Pls stop being shy nah.. kiss smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Wife / Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. / What Makes You Excited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.