Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,688 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Wake Up!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up!!! (306 Views)

This Silence Is Not Good, Wake up Now! / The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) / I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up!!! by xmozex(m): 7:43am On Jul 08, 2016
We've been lied to about many things
(answer the question bellow and get N1000 card from me)

Can you remember any of the many lies our parents told us in those days

Parents love to discipline each and every child. Our parents spanked us to keep in line. If spanking didn’t work because some of us were too stubborn, they told us stories that scared us straight. Virtual all these stories are made up.

Who am I kidding? Most of them were made up! Just like many other things we believed in now.

For example: Ojuju Calabar
I don’t know if Ojuju Calabar is the Nigerian version of the Boogey man, or maybe it’s a masquerade. All I know is that in my house: “Ojuju Calabar will come and get any disobedient and errant child.”

Does it really work?
When did you grow up to realize it was all myth? And today, what are those things we still believe in?

The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read or write, but those who cannot unlearn the many lies they were made to believe.

I believe in one God, the source of all creations. I believe in the equality of man; and I believe in the religious duties that consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and
endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.

My mind is completely at peace because I have accepted the world as the human mind can grasp it.

The supernatural and the spiritual is beyond human ken. Period!

I'm not interested in nor concerned about all the spiritual stuff all revealed religions teaches, because I don't believe them again.

I believe however, in the law of karma. I shall thus respect my neighbour's right. Treating others as I'd like them to treat me. Simple!

The ultimate goal of a man here is to be happy, and I believe that happiness comes not to those who seek it for themselves, but to those who seek it for others. It is therefore, my responsibility to try everyday to put smile on other people's lips. To make them happy so to be happy myself.

I do not do good to others for the reward of heaven, or because of fear of hell. For me, doing good is simply living.
Don't think that sin or evil actions we do will hurt God, no. We rather end up hurting ourselves, not God. God loves everyone equal.

Every national church or religion has established itself by pretending some special mission from God, communicated
to certain individuals. The Jews have their Moses; the Christians their Jesus Christ, their apostles and saints; and
the izlam their Mahamet, as if the way to God was not open to every man alike.

Each of those churches show certain books, which they call revelation, or the word of God. The Jews say, that their word of God was given by God to Moses, face to face; the Christians say, that their word of God came by divine inspiration: and the Izlams say, that their word of God (the Koran) was brought by an angel from Heaven. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my
own part, I disbelieve them all.

The God who sustains Muslims is the same that sustains Christians and Hindus and Jews and Buddhas and Pagans and thieves and... every living thing.

I spent many years of my life believing in an inherited lies and fictional propaganda made with historic nature, with the aim to control (for gain) human as early as the time of the desert dwellers. My life was no doubt entwined by the dubious promises and illusional hopes.

My God given brain was enchained and clouded by an unquestionable book; which hindered my rational mental development and rendered my analytical mind to a state of tardiness.

Revealed religion is the last bond of slavery that holds many people (especially in Africa) together. An opium of the masses. An inherited brain lesion.

And the password is, the word I now hate so much: FAITH (which translates to foolishness). Once they succeeded in trapping you down with that so-called Faith, they'll hypnotize and waste your future away in the name of believing and waiting for MIRACLES, GRACE or FAVOUR

Take a look at all the countries that managed to focus on their brain early than waiting for favours from heaven, they are doing exceedingly well. To whom brain is given, wisdom is expected. An answers to all praying and fasting are not on your knee, but in your brain. God answered you the very day you were conceived.

You use TV, Cell phones, aeroplane, refrigerator etc... etc. Why can't you pause and think twice? Why can't we grow up and think about God the human way?

Give me one genuine reason why you believe any holy book to be more than hearsay and win a N1000 card

/Okechukwu Moses/

(1) (Reply)

. / Welcome to Your Month of Dominion through Goodness in Christ Jesus. / How I Was Left Behind During Rapture Would Take Place..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.