Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) (4004 Views)

Why Was Lucifer Weaker Than Archangel Michael? / The Last Trump / Who Is Michael The Archangel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Dear friend in Christ,
Do you know that God can set up a physical phenomenon to alert us about a scriptural/spiritual event to take place? Yes! We present to you an alert which contains events about the just concluded American election that we believe is one of such. Please, read with an open mind.

The last TRUMP and The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (Bride of Christ, Please Wake Up. Rapture is imminent)

The word, TRUMP, appears twice in the bible in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and 1 Corinthians 15::52. I quote below.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the Trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Corinthians 15:52
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last TRUMP: for the TRUMPet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed.

These are the two scriptures where the word, TRUMP, was mentioned in the scripture. The first scripture above has both the words Trump and the Archangel whose name is Michael appearing together. The second scripture has the words TRUMP and TRUMPET appearing together. And in both cases, the scriptures are clearly associated with the rapture of the saints- both the dead saints and living saints in Christ.

The ARCHANGEL whose name is MICHAEL appears in the Bible about four times. Three out of these are associated with rapture. 1 thes 4:16, Daniel 12: 1-2. I quote.

16 For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the Trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Daniel 12: 1-2
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble (great tribulation), such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered (rapture of living soul), every one that shall be found written in the book (book of life).

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake (dead in Christ rising), some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

These are two of the scriptures where the word, Archangel or his name Michael was mentioned in the scripture.

The first scripture above has both the words Archangel and Trump appearing together. The second scripture has the name of the archangel, Michael, appearing alone. In both cases, the scriptures are clearly associated with the rapture of the saints- both the dead saints and living saints in Christ.

The third scripture is Revelation 12:7 and this still talks about the end-time.

Scripturally, God always uses the most powerful Kingdoms/Kings to pass important messages to the world: for instance Pharaoh's dream, Nebuchadnezzar's dream, Egyptian, Babylonian and other empires/kingdom.

Now, we have both Donald TRUMP and Mike Pence (Mike is the short form of Michael which is the name of the Archangel) winning the presidential election of the most powerful kingdom of the last days against GLOBAL opposition and in most dramatic way. I personally believe this is more than coincidence. God may be using a physical event to warn us about the spiritual event that is to take place- that against all odds, the TRUMPET will sound very soon and the rapture of the saints shall take.

Caution: I never predicted that Donald Trump would win the US presidential election. I did not say that Donald Trump is the last TRUMP or is the TRUMP of God and I did not say, as well, that Mike Pence is the Archangel of God. All I am saying is that God might be using their emergence together a signal to us that the scripture which talks about Trump of God and the Archangel appearing together in the same scripture may be fulfilled, shortly and this is the rapture of the saints.

Before the US presidential election, I posted The Last TRUMP and The MYSTERY WOMAN and I said the same thing that God may be setting up physical events to draw our attention to some spiritual events. In that post, I was drawing our attention to the fact that God may be drawing our attention to the fact that the scripture about the last TRUMP and the Mystery Babylon is about to be fulfilled.

In the same way, I say, again, that with the emergence of TRUMP and MICHAEL Pence, it may be that God is sounding it louder that the scripture will be fulfilled. I never predicted the victory of any candidate. I am only watching as the Lord, Jesus Christ commanded us to do.

Last. Think about this. Could this be any coincidence? All end-time signs (earthquakes, recessions, wars, terrorism, cashless policy, homosexuality and more) are being fulfilled simultaneously. Lord, Jesus Christ says in Mathew 24:33 that when we see ALL (everything) happening at the same time, then time is up.

Mathew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see ALL these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

See you soon at the marriage supper of the Lamb of God.

Shalom.

ACTIONS
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,

• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scripture say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

PRAYER OF REPENTANCE
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

PLEASE, SHARE THIS MESSAGE. DROP A COMMENT.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
For the Trumpet shall sound
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by Vanderandrew(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
That's it. You are right. Also viewed this things from scripture except for Mike Pence
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2016
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
And The TRUMPet shall sound
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
HE is coming. Get ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
The Last TRUMP.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
The trumpet shall sound
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2018
The Lord Jesus Christ, at different times, raised about 3 different prayer points as documented in the bible.

One of them is that you should pray that you be accounted worthy to escape the things that are coming upon the earth.

Have you prayed this prayer?

The great tribulation is coming! Sudden destruction is coming! Wrath of God is coming! Armageddon is coming! Persecution is coming!

Pray to escape all these things that are coming. Seek Jesus! Escape with Him at rapture.

The Trumpet will sound any moment.

1 Like

Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for this wonderful information
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Sadusky:
Thanks for this wonderful information

All glories be to God.

1 Like

Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Stay ready.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Time is ticking away. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by adoyi8: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2018
clown.
Know that the bible was not originally written in english so that word TRUMP is definately not in the original bible.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Stay ready.

Behold he cometh with cloud and all eyes shall see him and they also that pierced him. And all the nations of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so shall it be. Amen.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 1:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Church of Christ, wake up from your spiritual slumbering. What more signs are you expecting from God before you believe that your Savior is coming?
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
adoyi8:
clown.
Know that the bible was not originally written in english so that word TRUMP is definately not in the original bible.

God bless you!
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2019
we are in the season of His coming. Stay ready.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2019
adoyi8:
clown.

God's knowledge and wisdom is greater than this limitation you raised here.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Stay ready. Time is up.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
At the last trump ...............
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jesus is alive. Come out and meet him.

1 Like

Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2020
The seventh king will be forcefully removed. Then one of the sixth kings before him will be installed as the beast that go into perdition.

Stay ready.

1 Like

Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2020
annyplenty:

Dear friend in Christ,
Do you know that God can set up a physical phenomenon to alert us about a scriptural/spiritual event to take place? Yes! We present to you an alert which contains events about the just concluded American election that we believe is one of such. Please, read with an open mind.

The last TRUMP and The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (Bride of Christ, Please Wake Up. Rapture is imminent)

The word, TRUMP, appears twice in the bible in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and 1 Corinthians 15::52. I quote below.

1 Corinthians 15:52
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last TRUMP: for the TRUMPet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed.

These are the two scriptures where the word, TRUMP, was mentioned in the scripture. The first scripture above has both the words Trump and the Archangel whose name is Michael appearing together. The second scripture has the words TRUMP and TRUMPET appearing together. And in both cases, the scriptures are clearly associated with the rapture of the saints- both the dead saints and living saints in Christ.

The ARCHANGEL whose name is MICHAEL appears in the Bible about four times. Three out of these are associated with rapture. 1 thes 4:16, Daniel 12: 1-2. I quote.

Daniel 12: 1-2
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble (great tribulation), such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered (rapture of living soul), every one that shall be found written in the book (book of life).

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake (dead in Christ rising), some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

These are two of the scriptures where the word, Archangel or his name Michael was mentioned in the scripture.

The first scripture above has both the words Archangel and Trump appearing together. The second scripture has the name of the archangel, Michael, appearing alone. In both cases, the scriptures are clearly associated with the rapture of the saints- both the dead saints and living saints in Christ.

The third scripture is Revelation 12:7 and this still talks about the end-time.

Scripturally, God always uses the most powerful Kingdoms/Kings to pass important messages to the world: for instance Pharaoh's dream, Nebuchadnezzar's dream, Egyptian, Babylonian and other empires/kingdom.

Now, we have both Donald TRUMP and Mike Pence (Mike is the short form of Michael which is the name of the Archangel) winning the presidential election of the most powerful kingdom of the last days against GLOBAL opposition and in most dramatic way. I personally believe this is more than coincidence. God may be using a physical event to warn us about the spiritual event that is to take place- that against all odds, the TRUMPET will sound very soon and the rapture of the saints shall take.

Caution: I never predicted that Donald Trump would win the US presidential election. I did not say that Donald Trump is the last TRUMP or is the TRUMP of God and I did not say, as well, that Mike Pence is the Archangel of God. All I am saying is that God might be using their emergence together a signal to us that the scripture which talks about Trump of God and the Archangel appearing together in the same scripture may be fulfilled, shortly and this is the rapture of the saints.

Before the US presidential election, I posted The Last TRUMP and The MYSTERY WOMAN and I said the same thing that God may be setting up physical events to draw our attention to some spiritual events. In that post, I was drawing our attention to the fact that God may be drawing our attention to the fact that the scripture about the last TRUMP and the Mystery Babylon is about to be fulfilled.

In the same way, I say, again, that with the emergence of TRUMP and MICHAEL Pence, it may be that God is sounding it louder that the scripture will be fulfilled. I never predicted the victory of any candidate. I am only watching as the Lord, Jesus Christ commanded us to do.

Last. Think about this. Could this be any coincidence? All end-time signs (earthquakes, recessions, wars, terrorism, cashless policy, homosexuality and more) are being fulfilled simultaneously. Lord, Jesus Christ says in Mathew 24:33 that when we see ALL (everything) happening at the same time, then time is up.

Mathew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see ALL these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

See you soon at the marriage supper of the Lamb of God.

Shalom.

ACTIONS
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,

• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scripture say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

PRAYER OF REPENTANCE
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

PLEASE, SHARE THIS MESSAGE. DROP A COMMENT.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

God bless you for this spiritual insight. Remain rapturable. smiley
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you for this spiritual insight. Remain rapturable. smiley

Thank you Olaadegbu. Keep up the good work you are doing for God. He is the Faithul Rewarder. He will reward you accordingly in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by devilmaycry: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
Wake up call...
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2020
annyplenty:

Thank you Olaadegbu. Keep up the good work you are doing for God. He is the Faithul Rewarder. He will reward you accordingly in Jesus name.

Amen. smiley
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
The last Trump.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Watch closely what is happening in the US and Israel.

The last Trump.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Vanderandrew:
That's it. You are right. Also viewed this things from scripture except for Mike Pence

God bless you for watching
Re: The Last TRUMP And The ARCHANGEL MICHAEL (bride Of Christ, Wake Up) by annyplenty(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2020
The last Trump.

Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

(1) (Reply)

Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. / What Happened To The Dinosaurs? / Should female Christians Twerk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.