Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit (1371 Views)

Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by iaamxavier(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2016
Kenyan fans have gone on Madonna's Instagram
page to blast her after she posted a photo of a
sewer in Kibera, called Kibera Africa's biggest
slum and also said that's where the people of
Kibera, a part of Nairobi, Kenya, get their water
from.
Kenyans, angry at the post have gone hard on the
57 year old singer, who was in Kenya this week,
with some saying no one drinks water from that
sewer and that white people like to paint black
countries in bad light. Their reactions after the cut

cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by iaamxavier(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2016
More

Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2016
She screw up sha... She don buy market grin
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2016
.....good, blast the ignorant bi*€h
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by maxti: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Good Hit!
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by tomquest: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2016
Madonna= Beauty - Brain
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by Benjom(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Truly, she should have carried out her research well before jumping into such conclusion that that's where they drink from. The way these white people view Africans cannot be qualified.
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by sumborri: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2016
In as much as africans should be ashamed of themselves for being pigs. I suggest madonna should be ashamed of herslef for being clueless
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Benjom:
Truly, she should have carried out her research well before jumping into such conclusion that that's where they drink from. The way these white people view Africans cannot be qualified.

Trust me she knows that no one can drink from such, its just how they are and its not just whites. A few years back Oprah Winfrey also informed the entire universe that water was so scarce in Kenya that this particular mother had to lick the child's face, in preparation for going to school ( this literally means bathing the child with saliva). Mind you, there was a stream of water running right behind the lady, regardless of how little the stream was, the stream was there. She (Oprah Winfrey) then built a "no.1" school for girls in South Africa, Kokstad in Kwazulu Natal. I was there last year for some research and the school is the same as that very beautiful school in the villages. Academically drained, see the untidiness in the students. If the school ever was good, I for one cannot testify to that.

Get used to this their throwing " I want to help Africa" All crap
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by 14(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
jagugu88li:

Trust me she knows that no one can drink from such, its just how they are and its not just whites. A few years back Oprah Winfrey also informed the entire universe that water was so scarce in Kenya that this particular mother had to lick the child's face, in preparation for going to school ( this literally means bathing the child with saliva). Mind you, there was a stream of water running right behind the lady, regardless of how little the stream was, the stream was there. She (Oprah Winfrey) then built a "no.1" school for girls in South Africa, Kokstad in Kwazulu Natal. I was there last year for some research and the school is the same as that very beautiful school in the villages. Academically drained, see the untidiness in the students. If the school ever was good, I for one cannot testify to that.

Get used to this their throwing " I want to help Africa" All crap

Thats why nothing good is ever shown on western TV, donors will loose their lovely hood. when people think of africa its all about poverty. which is not always the case.
Re: Keyans Hit Madonna After She Posts Photo Of Sewer In Kenya After Her Visit by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2016
next to the slum they are building block apartments that if sucessful, will be able to relocate the whole slum to well planned housing with sewarage system and grabage space..... thats how we shame those westerners, next time they come they dont find anything bad to snap to thier socialmedia sites and blogs for the world to see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Worried About Illuminati Symbol [PICS] / South Africans Pour Out Boobs @ Ugandian Music Awards Again / Mikel Obi Donates His Shares Of The Japanese Surgeon's Cash To Siasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.