Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls (33829 Views)

Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter / Bimbo Oshin’s Husband & Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Blackberrybabes: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Bimbo Oshin who recently gave birth to a set of Twin girls posted their picture on her instagram timeline and it was obvious she is so delighted in her lovely cuties.

My girls rock, She captions the picture and it is so obvious as well they rock. they look so cute and gentle. We pray they grow up to be great and even greater than their mum. Amen!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIa7_PMjZGf/?taken-by=bimbooshin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Punck4real(f): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations to you and your family.

5 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by darealsola(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2016
why r they all giving birth 2 twins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Cute couples! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2016
cool twins are cute.......
But wait oh the rate of twin births are hitting high lately.....we gon' be like china in population? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by nikkypearl(f): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Wow!I love twins! Two boys to be precise wink kiss

11 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Israellb(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2016
cute little kids
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by lilmax(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
let's hope you are not one of those shouting "you people will not kill me in the house " when you get them wink

11 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Moz22: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
awe, u strong gan niyen oo..do u knw d wahala dat comes with having 2wins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2016
cute
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by nikkypearl(f): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Moz22:
awe, u strong gan niyen oo..do u knw d wahala dat comes with having 2wins?
I am twins and momma never complained! Not even once! wink
lilmax:
let's hope you are not one of those shouting "you people will not kill me in the house " when you get them wink
grin

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Sharon6(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations, lovely and cute kids. I'm also a proud mother of twins. A boy and a girl and I love them to the moon and back.

Want your child/children to glow like my twins? Order for your baby care cream and soaps now. CHECK MY SIGNATURE for contact details.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by KINGwax007(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Na different men fucck am?
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by masterconfam(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2016
like seriously. OLUWA INVOLVE
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Very beautiful babies.

Hey guys it doesn't click itself. Please check my signature
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by valenu(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Very pretty

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by asaju10(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats I luv twins most especially identical ones

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by ronkyemma(f): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2016
But wait oh the rate of twin births are hitting high lately.....we gon' be like china in population? ;Yes d rate is realy high ds days,i knw about 5families nw dt haas twins ND it's nt ivf,normal conception.We bls God sa.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2016
they are not her twins Op, she included the mother's instagram account in her comment grinthey are not her twins Op, she included the mother's instagram account in her comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by duduade: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2016
One baby sef is already blacker than the other
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by floragregs(f): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
go to ivF clinic if u have money. They'll put twins for you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Princepoint(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2016
duduade:
One baby sef is already blacker than the other

Re the one that plant the seed what ur pro about the colour
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by SurefireFashion: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Waoh.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by nikkypearl(f): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
floragregs:
go to ivF clinic if u have money. They'll put twins for you! smiley
thanks !Na God's ivf sure pass wink
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by sexychocho(f): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Cute twins

God bless dem kiss
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2016
they are not her twins Op, she included the mother's instagram account in her comment grin[color=#990000]
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by flokii: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Sharon6:
Congratulations, lovely and cute kids. I'm also a proud mother of twins. A boy and a girl and I love them to the moon and back.

Want your child/children to glow like my twins? Order for your baby care cream and soaps now. CHECK MY SIGNATURE for contact details.

Can I pre-order for a later date? grin

Cute kids you got there..

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Moz22: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am twins and momma never complained! Not even once! wink grin
u probably never noticed cos u were too young then..I am sure she must have complained taya.. Have got 2 twins in my family, as a matter of fact my mum is a twin and she doesn't see eye to eye with her other twin. U can imagine how much headache is must have caused for their mum.
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by floragregs(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
thanks !Na God's ivf sure pass wink
that's right
Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by Sharon6(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
flokii:

Can I pre-order for a later date? grin
Cute kids you got there..
LOL. Of course you can. Thanks Papi.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by flokii: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Sharon6:

LOL. Of course you can. Thanks Papi.

lol.. Ok

U're welcome

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls by adhakuhnna(f): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cool twins are cute.......
But wait oh the rate of twin births are hitting high lately.....we gon' be like china in population? grin

There's a drug for it now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.