Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,927 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Scammers Are At It Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Scammers Are At It Again (505 Views)

How Scammers Bypass Your One Time Password Protect / See What Scammers Sent To Me Today / See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scammers Are At It Again by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Good morning everybody,do we still remember the thread about the "conversation that took place between a lady and a scammer" yea...they are @ it again..I received this message this morning and instantly I knew it was False..why
1) My bank will Neva use a private number

2)If there is to be an upgrade they would have informed us..(skybank for example)

3)They don't have only 1 customer care..and they don't assign you to a particular person...lol...where customer care yapa..

4)and thanks to the bulk SMS site...dose site still put their signature upon the message...lol...

HOW CAN THEY NOW SCAM YOU WITH THIS?

its simple....its called internet transfer...they just need your
1)account number,
2)CCV,
3)pin,
4)the last 4numbers of your ATM card no

and you will even be the one to give it to them in the cause of them asking you questions....

am writing this Epistle so that somebody won't come online Later and start blaming Nigeria for his own Stupidity o...

that's the number...we can even trace it sef..

Re: The Scammers Are At It Again by caxim04(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2016
Make we put the number on OLX. We just advertise one product with reasonable price grin
Re: The Scammers Are At It Again by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2016
caxim04:
Make we put the number on OLX. We just advertise one product with reasonable price grin
dem go call am tire...maybe 1phone6+ for 80k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 For Sale / WOW!!! See How Google Wants To Be Your Guild At Rio Olympics 2016 / 2 NO Of Brand New Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S 7 Edge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.