Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) (7771 Views)

Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lol, this SCAMMERS no dey tire,

My glo line that hasn't been activated with any bank, they said My ATM has been blocked

Lol, see the reply I gave them back below

1 Like

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Caustics: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
see the one i sent them

2 Likes

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
I be dia regular customer...
a normal bank would have typed **with few of your account digits at the start and at the end.

but those idiots are too dumb to think... Criminals are supposed to be extremely cleaver and wise... dem diz idiots lack common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Youngpo413: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
k
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by OVA200(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
I also received the message with my MTN Number I never register with any bank and I call the number that sent the message but it's not going through.

Idiot of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Friedyokes: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Una even dae waste 4naira reply dem ...for d end una still loose ...nah to ignore sure pass

8 Likes

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by iliyande(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
OVA200:
I also received the message with my MTN Number I never register with any bank and I call the number that sent the message but it's not going through.

U r using leagoo m8 pro wink
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by OVA200(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
iliyande:

U r using leagoo m8 pro wink
You are wrong bro guess again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
OVA200:
Chaiii,

Ose, soap, ST,

Lol, he wanted to prove Phonalian

3 Likes

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by OVA200(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Chaiii,

Ose, soap, ST,

Lol, he wanted to prove Phonalian
grin Bros don't let him feel awkward now. I gave him another chance to try now.

1 Like

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by iliyande(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
OVA200:

M8 or oukitel
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by usacash: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on WED 14/06/2017.
Time: 9am
Venue: 228 ikorodu road, after Shepherd hill church by Obanikoro b-stop, Lagos.
Come with your credentials and a passport photograph.
Pls you are strictly advised to be punctual.

For help/directions you may call the Admin Unit: 0909-467-9990.
www.snl.com
RC:078/MPT

PLS IS IT REAL OR FAKE?
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
usacash:
Hello This is to inform you that the management of S.N.L approved your details and has selected you to come over for an assessment interview on WED 14/06/2017.

www.snl.com

PLS IS IT REAL OR FAKE?
Scam# Gnld
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Ennyholar: 11:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice tip
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by iXavier: 1:21am On Jun 14, 2017
OVA200:

Remember a thread you dropped your number here on nairaland offering unlimited browsing for free?

That's where this your WhatsApp number was gotten from
The guy is henry30, I also got a message
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Dear Customer, Tekno has deactivated your phone, because the english is bursting the motherboard...kindly reply your scammers with nipost

2 Likes

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Dear Customer, please use the auto-correct english correction add-on on your phone if you want to feel like a Boss. That english will only make the scammers send another reply in yoruba

3 Likes

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by greenmonk: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Dear Customer, please use the auto-correct english correction add-on on your phone if you want to feel like a Boss. That english will only make the scammers send another reply in yoruba
The poor english is delibrate. If you are dumb enough not to notice the poor language and mispelled words then you are game to them.
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by LionDeLeo: 2:20am On Jun 14, 2017
OP, this is not a new tricks na.

They have been sending similar fraudulent msgs right from the BVN registration extended deadline.

I even had to call one of them and the following discussion ensued;

**phone rang and fraudster picked**

Fraudster (female voice): Hello, good morning, this is customer care assistant (with her name but can't remember) and may I know you and where you are calling from.

Me: (without introduction), customer care assistant in which organisation pls?

Fraudster: A subsidiary of cbn charged with the responsibility of BVN bla bla bla.

Me: What is the name of this subsidiary pls?

Fraudster: pls many callers on queue, find out about us and call back, thank you for calling, good morning. (Hung up).

Me: (called back, phone rang for about 3 seconds, call rejected).

Me: (called again after 1hr).

Fraudster: (picked call and repeated previous introduction).

Me: (reminded fraudster of the previous discussion with apology)

Fraudster : (ready for business) What can we do for you?

Me: (with reference to the received msg) Pls, which bank ma?

Fraudster: Don't you know your bank?

Me: I have account with three different banks ma.

Fraudster: (Hung up)

Me: (called again but number remained switched off for the rest of the day)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 14, 2017
LionDeLeo:
OP, this is not a new tricks na.

They have been sending similar fraudulent msgs right from the BVN registration extended deadline.

I even had to call one of them and the following discussion ensued;

**phone rang and fraudster picked**

Fraudster (female voice): Hello, good morning, this is customer care assistant (with her name but can't remember) and may I know you and where you are calling from.

Me: (without introduction), customer care assistant in which organisation pls?

Fraudster: A subsidiary of cbn charged with the responsibility of BVN bla bla bla.

Me: What is the name of this subsidiary pls?

Fraudster: pls many callers on queue, find out about us and call back, thank you for calling, good morning. (Hung up).

Me: (called back, phone rang for about 3 seconds, call rejected).

Me: (called again after 1hr).

Fraudster: (picked call and repeated previous introduction).

Me: (reminded fraudster of the previous discussion with apology)

Fraudster : (ready for business) What can we do for you?

Me: (with reference to the received msg) Pls, which bank ma?

Fraudster: Don't you know your bank?

Me: I have account with three different banks ma.

Fraudster: (Hung up)

Me: (called again but number remained switched off for the rest of the day)

lol! you funny die, I like the tactics you used on them but walahi you get time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by mizmia: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2017
usacash:

www.snl.com

PLS IS IT REAL OR FAKE?
Fake

1 Like

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2017
usacash:

www.snl.com

PLS IS IT REAL OR FAKE?

Firstly, did you write any letter to them for a job?
If not, don't even dare.
We don't want to hear stories that touch again.
Frausdters on the prowl.
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Beltesh(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] awon ti dammy krane

1 Like

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
greenmonk:

The poor english is delibrate. If you are dumb enough not to notice the poor language and mispelled words then you are game to them.

To you, it's probably no big deal, but in the context or the purpose of your post. It is!....Deliberate and misspelled

1 Like

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by LionDeLeo: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

To you, it's probably no big deal, but in the context or the purpose of your post. It is!....Deliberate and misspelled

grin grin grin
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by oladipo322(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2017
lolz

2 Likes

Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Limzy02(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2017
May God help us. cry
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by chubinwa(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2017
I only pity d gullible minds dat maybe caught in dia web
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by greenmonk: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

So you caught the drift?
Re: See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 14, 2017
greenmonk:

So you caught the drift?
it's nice to claim star, that one is anti-spam, but there's no swag in killing the readers with bad grammar, definitely no rep, especially, if you don't even know you're blowing blunders!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Permant Iphone Unlock,samsung,nokia Lumia,xperia,bb10 + Free Fmi & Carrier Check / How To Transfer Movies From Android To Ipad ( Ios ) Easily Without Itunes / I Want To Choose Between Tecno L8+, Tecno Boom J8 Or Gionee M5 Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.