Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry (20076 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! (2) (3) (4)

Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by vstar: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2016

Olamide popularly known as BadoSneh needs no Introduction in Nigeria music Industry, the Indigenous rapper has created a niche for himself in the Industry.
Though many think Baba milli will not last in the game. Here come resaons why He will continue to be the Jagaban of Rap Game in Naija.

1.) HE GIVES WHAT THE STREETS WANT
The fact that He is from the street makes him to know the taste of the street and He is given to them. It’s all about LOVE, SEX & MONEY.

2.) HE IS NOT BOTHER WITH INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION/ RECOGNITION
Unlike Wizkid, Davido, Baddo is the king on his own, so gives no Bleep about jayz, drake and others collaboration. He keeps dominating the country and getting more fans everyday like mayweather.

3.) OLAMIDE IS HARDWORKING AND CREATIVE
The street blood inside him makes him to work like clock (Non Stop) and that is why He is never out of hit songs #backtoback. The Creative rapper dropped 3 Albums in a year…You say? Abeg free Badoo another Album is still on the way.

5.) HIS CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH PHYNO
The two Kings always come up with something wao anytime they collabo, You still remeber two kings Album…Olamide and Phyno draw inspiration from each other, thereby keeping them at the top of the game.

5.) EVICTION OF LIL KESH FROM YBNL
With Gbese Master Lil kesh living YBNL, Olamide get know assistant doer again, so he have nobody to really bother about. He will also like to show kesh that He is still the big boss.

6.) HE HAS THE RIGHT CLIQ
Badoo get mouth like mayweather, with People Like Bola Tinubu, Ambode, Fashola on his side, Olamide gat no worries.

7.) ALWAYS APPRECIATE GOD
Despite the fame and money Olamide still rember to give thanks to most high in most of his songs.

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2016/07/olamide-will-last-music-industry/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Paspane: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2016
All I could pick out from here is that you my friend are the lord of gbagaunians. I commend ya efforts

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by agbonkamen(f): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
the guy is good
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by yemajiteru(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Any reason stated....

He must jst last ni... .

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by sexymoma(f): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
He sings songs that even elders could listen to
e.g omo anifowose, omo abulesowo
and bliv me olamide has composed his songs even before he became popular
na wetin make am dey reease songs anyhow be dat
he sure knows how to mingle wink
forget those saying he nor fit win Grammy..who e epp
na mode 9 dey dia lipsrsealed

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na private jet remain for me baba u know

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by finestiyke(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yh lol
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by MhizSophy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
You're forgetting that what kills most artistes that seem to be dominating is not the type of songs they sing.. It's their lifestyle.. A few years from now many of them would have cancer or liver related issues.. The type of songs the guy sings sells because Nigerians don't listen to lyrics. Is it not the same Olamide that was praising Rape with story for the Gods..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Opistorincos(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op just dey throw grenade since... na WA o

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by ralphsoo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm his fan too grin

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by biz9ja(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
In short,he helps others to grow up like him....
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by mjbaba: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by BrytestoreNow: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
OK
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by skillet(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op, you high.

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by emityga(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Konkobility cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by playboy99(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
he is doing what he loves and dosent bother about what critcs say dat wat i love about him.

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Adwexky(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
OKAY, but why calling OP a shooter, HE SHOOT YOU?

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by izzou(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
OP

Were you a soldier before?

You seem to know how to shoot well

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by shamecurls(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
People will get tired of his noise in no time.

Music lacks content and just driven by noise which can only be understood when you drugged-up.

Idris Abul-kareem, Rugged Man, Terry D rapman and Terry-G did same and we all know where they re today. People will get tired of the noise in no time

You wont compare him with artiste that have content, Though they might not be at Olamide`s peak, but its certain they will hit it over the years.

#Consistency

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Francis95(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
True talk buh he should sing more of English

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by ladyF(f): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
7.) ALWAYS APPRECIATE GOD
Despite the fame and money Olamide still rember to give thanks to most high in most of his songs.
I agrees to this things, grin the guy was alway rembering to thanks God.

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by charcoal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by dhesmond(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one OP you've nailed the truth on the head...

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by power900: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
badoo will soon fade out believe me, the problem I have with him is his beats, they sound like something mixed with an android phone, davido and wizkid spend cash to get a quality producer just like rickross beats more matured on the ears......badoo should step up his game, I could pick over 15 of his songs that can't match "ojuelegba" and "skelewu"

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Abeyjide: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
I like his song titled I love lagos
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by joey150(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
I now believe people pay money to make this frontpage.. What else could quantify all these crappy topics making it here.. In the other thread somebody put 3 games they play and gbam its on front page.

Who una epp sef?

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by oyewolestephen(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Okay the gods have heard you. I certainly knows some folks will come here and condem his music style whether you like it or not all musician cant come up with the same syle,not only here but in other countries like USA what matters alot is creativity.although i dont like most of his music .Psquares' musics are my favourite

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by dridowu: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sincerely i agree with the write up especially on that international issue

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Bbeee: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
With Time Old things shall pass away..
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by ipledge10(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
*he is not bothered with international collaboration

*he is very hardworking and creative

Best points

Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by Mimisboygreat: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
EYAN MAYWEATHER HIMSELF
Re: Why Olamide Will Last In The Music Industry by dumininu01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016

SAD NEWS: Sultry Actress, Ini Edo Loses Pregnancy? / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Wizkid Pictured With His 3rd Son, Zion