Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

My House Project Up To Living Level - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My House Project Up To Living Level (18401 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / House Project In Eti-osa Ajah AXIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by ststyreal(f): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Congrats! my brother. If u are a tenant, you will rejoice with op, cos nothing is as sweet as owing your own house, without one landlord or landlady monitoring and making ones life uncomfortable. So op, I rejoice with you and pray God to give me another opportunity in life to make good money and be a landlady too, amen oooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by iamauxin(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations bro, I respect guys that build..mine is next!

1 Like

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Mugu one side of the view is the back while the other is the front
mindfreaks:
Lier the windows of the last house not same as the

First house!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by bamidelekay89: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016
congrats... GOD dt did urs will do mine

1 Like

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by omofabulous(f): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations, more houses you will build, God bless the works of your hand

1 Like

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by LordofNaija: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria is technically finished
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by clefstone(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by igidaduro: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2016
aao:
Congrats on the house , but I have reservations on the cost of putting it up to this stage which u mentioned it's not up to 5 m.

Even if the land was 100k, cost of German floor, setting up blocks, roofing, plastering both inside and outside, Aluminium Windows , POP and tiles, plumbing and electrical work, tiling, and those accessories ... I'm sure u r just being modest with this figure cos it would cost way more than that. Not to mention cost of approvals etc

Excluding the land it shouldn't be more than that

1 Like

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by aao: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2016
@mindfreaks: I kinda agree wholly with you. The windows are totally different.

And @ileogbenfidel:I'm sure u can also see that the front which u labeled as front is plastered while the other side which we should assume Is the back is not plastered. Coupled with the fact that the window edge designs are different and Aluminium designs ain't same.

Anyways if it is as the op said, congrats to you.

1 Like

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by vanvick247(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Congrats Op. Baba God wen do am for you go locate all of us wishing to be landlords too IJN.
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Burgerlomo: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by 99foxxy(f): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations! but this house is way more than five million. congrats all the same cause it ain't easy to set up a beautiful house like this. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Dotman2210(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations bro...you will live there in health and peace,nice interiors
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2016
aao:
@mindfreaks: I kinda agree wholly with you. The windows are totally different.

And @ileogbenfidel:I'm sure u can also see that the front which u labeled as front is plastered while the other side which we should assume Is the back is not plastered. Coupled with the fact that the window edge designs are different and Aluminium designs ain't same.

Anyways if it is as the op said, congrats to you.
That should be the house before it was plastered at d last pix.The aluminium sheets are d same, it's d angles the pixs were taken dat made them look diff.Rejoice with a successful person,so God can do yours too.Haba!

2 Likes

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by femi4: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Op this house pass 5million
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by walad4yhu(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
its that a wallpaper or wall tiles and how much does it cost u to cover that area?
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by 4nobody4every1: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
aao:
Congrats on the house , but I have reservations on the cost of putting it up to this stage which u mentioned it's not up to 5 m.

Even if the land was 100k, cost of German floor, setting up blocks, roofing, plastering both inside and outside, Aluminium Windows , POP and tiles, plumbing and electrical work, tiling, and those accessories ... I'm sure u r just being modest with this figure cos it would cost way more than that. Not to mention cost of approvals etc
You are right, but it will depend on the kind of land( dry or water-logged area), location of the land etc all the 3 rental units l completed few months ago was more than that, although, it is sometimes hard to keep track of all expenses but with top notch finishing on a 3 bedroom apartment en-suit, with all you enumerated above, it will cost a fortune

1 Like

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by jojothaiv(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Larwin:
Congratulations, where is d location. Call us for house warming o
Seconded!
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Soleymania(m): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Funny enough all these people Will be shouting change# buhari this buhari that... And economy hard....Nigerians don't even know what they want..
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Pascal679: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2016
congrats bro its not easy

I deal on ALUMINUM WINDOWS any interested persons can contact me with ‭0703 183 8634‬
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by archdon: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Kabeeru:
To the glory of God, am moving in to my house today. The house has been completed to level at which I can boldly call myself a landlord. I followed some trends on this platform that really helped me, and to tell u that its not always has speculated in some quarters that it costs exorbitantly to build a house, no it is not. Although the location of the site determine the costs of materials and workmanship, but thorough supervision without wastages would surely safe cost. This 3bedroom flat cost almost 5million naira together with cost of land, approval and german floor. External work like fence, flooring/interlock, external decorations are the work left to be done to make it a fully completed 3bedroom flat.

All glory belongs to GOD ALMIGHTY.

Check out the pictures below
Congrats lovely house

Can u plz upload the plan for the building
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Iranoladun(f): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2016
[/color]Congratulations!
Ile a tura!
You will live there in peace and good health.

Do something about that bushy surtounding before moving in o, crawling animal like scorpion or snake can hide under the bush and also for security reason.[color=#770077]
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by kenenzo: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
Congrats bro..i envy u positively and this is a motivator..God bless my hustle!
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by MurderX: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Please do your accounting properly, 3 bedroom cost a total of N5million including the cost of the land? I guess you must have left out some costs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Timbuktu14(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by femijohn21(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Good to congratulate those making mark at the same time let it be a reflection on your on part as well, make a move that people will congratulate you. Don't wait until you save 10million before you start building. Contact me for concrete planning, i will lead you through.

The picture attached is where we have land for sale now.

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Moses247(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2016
congrats man. 5m u said?? wow dat means 15million naira go give me big houses for rentage o.??cos I'm working towards it.
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Cornerstone001: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Congrats man cool
meanwhile, check my signature for you roofing project at any location in Nigeria.

Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by restored2016(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
mindfreaks:
Lier the windows of the last house not same as the

First house!
Good 0bservation!
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Horlar995(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by Ifymma(f): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Congratulations!!, May God also bless me to get mine
Re: My House Project Up To Living Level by umehmj(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Wow congrats op. I tap into your grace and soon i will sing your song too.

Going to site this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Death Toll Hits 45 / House, duplex for sale or for rent at ikeja, lekki phase1 & 2 ajah, magodo / Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.